Can't even take a city off a 'Non Entity'

DeletedUser33512

wow thats two dots in different galaxies you just connected then. I suppose given your a multi accounter you would know what it takes :D Are you one of those people that also think we didn't land on the moon?

Yes I do :pro: :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
wow thats two dots in different galaxies you just connected then. I suppose given your a multi accounter you would know what it takes :D Are you one of those people that also think we didn't land on the moon?

DeletedUser49112

Leo is in VM lol, hard to join a world whilst in VM.

Extra 10 players is nothing, if you want to talk in % it is not even 10% of ally cap

Ranga1

Strategos
Hey glute, did you see the part where I agreed it was nothing? and that we would wait? Sometimes I wonder if you even bother reading anything.....(like the bit where I said leolis joined under another account, hence VM under leolis account is superfluous)

DeletedUser23413

See that's the difference between you guys and me, when I say something I mean it. Where does the line get drawn? extra 10 players? Extra 50%? at the alliance cap? NO doubt there will be an excuse for that too. I notice Leolis has left his name and gone for a change too :D easier to lie if no one knows your account name right?

You miss me so much? Lol, I am busy with a real life affair so I am not there yet. Don't worry mate, I will show up soon. My apologize that I may increase Mungus' alliance cap 1 unit :D

DeletedUser23413

Hey glute, did you see the part where I agreed it was nothing? and that we would wait? Sometimes I wonder if you even bother reading anything.....(like the bit where I said leolis joined under another account, hence VM under leolis account is superfluous)

Again, without a single evidence he bite me in my %^@#@
Holding 20 WW cities and travel 18 hours and I can't take VM? LoS guys are more than happy to sneak in to have chance building up their tiny WWs :D

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
Good to see you getting those apologies in early leolis :D welcome back, of course you can take VM, its the best part about grepo :D

DeletedUser22517

MR.Moron you said you are not interested in playing and you will go back to playing golf, so please.I

DeletedUser23413

Lol, my apologies were to Mungus as I may break his alliance cap.
You are full of conspiracy Ranga. It's not good :D. Live a simple life.

Ranga1

Strategos
MR.Moron you said you are not interested in playing and you will go back to playing golf, so please.I

hey moron, you forgot how to count, 57 is more than 50. Maybe you shouldn't have finished school early to start playing online computer games?

Conspiracy keeps the game interesting

DeletedUser48583

look at all this spam on our pnp from frosty.

you all can enjoy your speed 1 but we all know the faster speed requires more activity and skill for example speed 3 conquest on the frontlines.

DeletedUser23413

Everyone has his cup of tea, Slick. I heard that many Alpha and LoS guys would join en88. Hope they do better than here :)

Ranga1

Strategos
Cant do much better than win :D maybe you could win your first world leolis? Get a real crown instead of a sympathy one?

DeletedUser23413

Oh see! How is cemetery you are looking after?
Look at stats to see how I kicked Alpha's . Player like you can only follow your master and be benefited from his slaves. Change your alliance name back to The Merge, that reflected the best what you are/were.

Alpha and LoS won? Lol. All they did were to lose cities then merge and send resources. Then continue losing cities when back to their alliance :D

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
Yea its nice and quite, tonytanks but up some fight the other day that was fun, although i dont think he took me seriously though, i mean who would :D Penaldo has been a good source of BP too, us killing his LS nukes and myths is fun, then watching him blindly crash his ALU into my birs is even more fun :D Who is this so called master i hear so much of? I could use some lessons to get rid of my noobness :p but not from you leolis, dont want to be known as a full time liar :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser23413

I only talked sh!t to you and your monkeys, who deserve :D

Ranga1

Strategos
yes you have provided us with plenty of laughs along the way, hopefully though in the new world you dont feel the need to get info from "friends" nor lie to your opposition. But no doubt your inferiority complex may stop you from doing that and your desire to finally win a real crown will no doubt force you to use all those tactics as much as you can :D

DeletedUser23413

Oh dear, what do you have to compare to me?
Point? BP? Leading your alliance to something?
You only good at following your master as *&#*^$@ whatever they call you :D

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
There it is! leolis finally admits his love for erik, you even think he controls inno! Cant really admit defeat when it says we won can i? You could say that though cos it would by lying (your specialty) :D

DeletedUser23413

Oh well, I even voted Erik in the top 5 of Sinope. Without him you would be a big ZERO.

Live with the spy conspiracy if it help you feel better about being defeated :D Ask yourself why none of HM players told you any unimportant info? Because you guys sucked. Lol!