Can't even take a city off a 'Non Entity'

DeletedUser

Very funny Chad
But if you read it, it wasn't my teammates cheering me on, it was players not even playing this world

And chill I wanted this thread to be a laugh, not another holy propaganda thread, we have enough of those

DeletedUser48583

For some reason chad added me into this but currently back on grepo one of his members is attacking me with pegs, yes pegs I thought Holy was this elite alliance, doesnt quite seem that way what a shame.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23413

View attachment 11598
View attachment 11599
View attachment 11593

Mmmmmmmm, This Yeti is now full
But wait, if all that wasn't enough, they gave me 3 CS to put on my wall aswell.

View attachment 11594
View attachment 11595
View attachment 11596

So thank you Holies I appreciate the Bp's, and understand why you didn't have the balls to attack me again, though I would have enjoyed it

View attachment 11597

Special Mention: I gave Maverun a 30 second gap of where I thought CS would land, and yet he still snipes like this
Just to emphasize, for the 1 second snipe he DID NOT know when the CS was hitting, it hadn't yet been sent
View attachment 11602

DISCLAIMER: This was made in good sport, while I understand Leolis and co WILL HAVE to post hate and cockiness against me, I'd like to say I really couldn't care,
This was made for all of the people who actually have a sense of humour, so please take it as such

Lol, I didn't even care to read all. Why do I need to hate you? What do you have for me to hate you? Lol, only you are jealous with us. Take care, boy

DeletedUser

Hahahahaha jealous, don't make me laugh,
Anyway, according to Tom Thumb I'm a girl, please decided amongst yourselves on one gender before you patronise me with it

DeletedUser41868

Very funny Chad
But if you read it, it wasn't my teammates cheering me on, it was players not even playing this world

And chill I wanted this thread to be a laugh, not another holy propaganda thread, we have enough of those

In all honesty frosty... I never read what you write... it is usually not interesting/funny enough. You should take some creative writing classes. Maybe this guy could loan you some money for the course... he obviously has a bit to spend on gold:

Lp47JqM.png

Still got the revolt though.

DeletedUser23413

How is one supposed to ruin a thread? You wanted talk you got talk, if you want game, you would have attacked us in game lol.

LOS-ers only want to hear what they like to hear, and read what they like to read, Chill.
Remember how Jack, Jonas and MrMasterKey laughed when we asked them about LoS?

DeletedUser23413

LOS-ers do X doesn't necessarily mean everyone who does X is LOS-er.

Your logic is like: Scottish drink whisky -> Everyone who drinks whisky is Scottish

Bonus: Ranga1 in Ocean 65:
SsiWAUz.png

DeletedUser23413

And here is how did the first fight between LOS and HM look like:
Funny-Boxing-13.jpg

Ranga1

Strategos
Leolis Logic 101: Say what you want about anything, when someone calls you out on your rubbish just say you didn't mean it that way!

:D I miss this type of comedy :D

DeletedUser

And here is how did the first fight between LOS and HM look like:
Funny-Boxing-13.jpg

This pic is accurate, the first fight involved Crwth having 30+ (maybe closer to 40) cities I believe taken off him, and almost rimmed with the exception of 2 or 3 big cities, obviously HM on the left, though I don't think that is what you had in mind ;)

DeletedUser29916

See you in the new world Frost. We r giving you another shot, no excuses, be there.

DeletedUser48583

Speed 1 is boring give me a speed 2 or 3 world I be right there,

DeletedUser

See you in the new world Frost. We r giving you another shot, no excuses, be there.

At what? Winning a world?? Been there done that
If I join, I join as a player, not a leader, and if I join i'll be defensive this world,

DeletedUser49112

Frost, join New Toon everyone there is defensive you'll get along great

DeletedUser22517

You might be able to get your first Sympathy crown Frost, chill is good at handing them out :D

Ranga call your master and get a team.This time you will only have to face less than 50 members.No coalitions, no BS, just pure power!If you are up for this join the new world, if not go and cry on your master`s shoulder.

Ranga1

Strategos
Hey fungus, what is going to be your second account name on this world? And you bringing your infamous Syndicate? Or you playing with your new best buddies?

DeletedUser22517

Hey fungus, what is going to be your second account name on this world? And you bringing your infamous Syndicate? Or you playing with your new best buddies?

Just get in and you gonna see how real alliance plays!