Cry Room

DeletedUser41868

Sympathy crown, your first and only crown leolis :D

And here he is... the one and only - worse alliance leader ever. The guy who had 1100 people and could not beat 400 people... I called KungFu bad... but you are so much worse ranga. It is you who are "turrible." Seriously, you very presence in Sinope made it easier for us to take cities from your alliance. Not only did you not bring anything to the table, you actually took things away from the table.

You try to talk weak smack to Leo... Everyone on our side knows how we all won crowns. You are just the tool that rode erik's jock and helped him con 1000 people to send you resources so you could get a certificate.

In this world TS will build 4 first and then 7 without cuddling with even one soul. You are not even in this world... probably best for you... seeing as how you likely have virtual ptsd from the all the butt whippings we put on your friends and alliance mates.

run along now...

DeletedUser50935

Come on man? Your people come to us trying to give us info for favor or invites or out of anger with some inadequate leader... It is not like we put out a "help wanted ad" in the Spy Section of Cragslist.

This does give me an idea though, which will make it easier for you guys to use the Cry Room that Mungus has made for you... lets make a numbered list of the main excuses you guys are likely to use. Then instead of typing them out when you come in here, you can just type the number to share your sadness about how supposedly unfair The Syndicate is. It will really save time for cuddling:

1. The Syndicate uses too much gold and it is the only reason they are so powerful.

2. Balrog uses too much gold especially, and it is unfair to people that cannot afford it.

3. The Syndicate uses spies and that is not right.

4. The Syndicate are just a bunch of bullies that take this way too serious.

5. The Syndicate is too arrogant.

6. The style of play The Syndicate uses is ruining this world.

7. If our neighbors would quit trying to fight with us and instead would pact with us, then maybe we could stop The Syndicate.

8. The Syndicate all live at home with their mom's in the basement.
(Courtesy of Timothy Dewey)

9. The Syndicate are all game nerds that never leave their houses. (Courtesy of Timothy Dewey)

10. Speed 1 is B.S. The Syndicate will only play Speed 1, they are afraid to play faster speeds like 3 or 4, which are the true tests of who is great. (paraphrase courtesy KungFuChicken)

(We can add to this list as time goes on)

So instead of coming in here and crying about all those things and wasting a bunch of space, you can just come in here after we take a city from you or several from your team and say:

I tried to save my city and would have been successful but: 1, 2. It is not a coincidence that they knew I am offline for an extended period of time every Tuesday so I can take Pilates... 3. And that Mungus talks sooo much smack, 4, 5. I thought this world had potential, but 6. 7.

See how easy this can be?

I like this world but 1,2,3,4,5,6... *inspirational speech incoming* Hell, I still intend to attempt to fight TS, it's a losing battle but we must at least try to fight them. This is a message to the whole of Emporium, grow a pair and start attacking TS because they aren't gonna start cuddling you, this isn't like other servers you won't just get cuddled... Alliances won't be knocking on your door to pact... It really isn't difficult to attack TS, if your struggling then you need to eat a snickers :D but anyway, its easy to attack TS, they'll probably just dodge TS atack.PNG... So come on Emporium you CAN do it you CAN beat TS and we WILL beat TS so get out of your little sim circle and start growing a pair :pro:
Thanks
Jamezbeast

DeletedUser51727

The arrogance that radiates from TS members posting their propaganda does not surprise me. I've seen worse.

However the sheer amount of a$$ kissing is what truly amuses me, especially when also backed by mods. Keep it up guys, good job so far polishing it.

DeletedUser48572

The arrogance that radiates from TS members posting their propaganda does not surprise me. I've seen worse.

However the sheer amount of a$$ kissing is what truly amuses me, especially when also backed by mods. Keep it up guys, good job so far polishing it.

Forreal lol

A lot of players making sure it's waxed to the fullest lol

DeletedUser41868

I like this world but 1,2,3,4,5,6... So come on Emporium you CAN do it you CAN beat TS and we WILL beat TS so get out of your little sim circle and start growing a pair :pro:
Thanks
Jamezbeast

That is how you do it!!!!!!!!!!! You cannot beat TS, but for your anti-crying:

giphy.gif

DeletedUser13459

iv got to say im getting very tired of all the we are the best ever/we are so much better than everyone else BS. thus far im very disappointed with TS. for all the talk that you are throwing around i expected some of the best gaming iv seen in years. sadly all i have seen is a lot of smack being talked and a lot of gold being used... im not convinced that you are "the best team put together ever" at all!!!! i respect players/alliances that dominate on others through their skill, activity and teamwork. not who can use the most gold! sure you are off to a good start but lets be realistic, its thanks to the way the game now benefits massive gold lets say uses... at this stage im confident that back in the day you would have been beaten down on by quite a few alliances.

All your excessive gold use tells me is that you are too scared to play on an even playing field without the benefits that mass gold use now provides in this game. even if you do win this server i will not consider you as the best group to ever be put together ever for that reason.

loud mouth cowards is all im seeing you as at the moment.

yes i am playing this server. im drunkenbarman. yes i have been playing the game a long time and yes i have earned the respect of those that i respect along the way (actual good players that dont excessively use gold to get ahead but still come out on top).

DeletedUser39822

A couple of quick thoughts.

I have fought against TS. They went to the forums, skype, and MM's with the same "propaganda" you see happening here....the difference is that we got an FU attitude and chose to fight. It's part of the game and makes for a great world if you choose to fight, that is the whole point of this game anyways.

Gold. A lot of complaining in this regard. I see that Helena89 has resources on the market in exchange for gold. What are you going to do with that gold? You are going to spend it on builds, administrators, and resources just like everyone else you are complaining about. There are players in this world who are going to go into the next world with 70k in gold......did they use their "credit card"? Nope, they mined it here and are going to use it over there. It's very smart play and if you do it right it doesn't cost a penny.

DeletedUser42857

1. The Syndicate uses too much gold and it is the only reason they are so powerful.

as someone only in this world to trade gold for my main world, you could say i have a unique perspective.

Going through my trade reports (made about 5k so far), I can tell you that Syndicate players are a very small percentage of my trade.

And based on my trade, and talking to others in my alliance also trading, the biggest gold spender in the world isnt #1 in the rankings.

There are players in this world who are going to go into the next world with 70k in gold......did they use their "credit card"? Nope, they mined it here and are going to use it over there. It's very smart play and if you do it right it doesn't cost a penny.

exactly, en86 i made heading for 90k in gold, ive made 5k already this world. even 5k is advisors paid for for about 5 months

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37640

All this gold talk and here I am like, oh....they added this shenanigans to the game.

Ranga1

Strategos
Ranga is stuck in a loop all he can type is "Sympathy crown Leolis"

Oh Ranga the sore loser finally find his way here. Dude, your master Erik is here. Come to bow at him for a banana :D

Your master is here and already cuddling :D Only 1 pact so far but with his cuddling skills that will change.Join him

:D TS crying in their own cry room, thats gold!

Thanks for your patience in waiting for my reply, i know you all have plenty of love/hate for me so ill try and respond to each of you one at a time

@glute spread aka banned body builder from too much steroid use: not stuck in a loop, was just trying to point out the real way you got the crown.

@leolis aka the pathalogical liar: dont need any bananas, im still eating the chocolates we got for beating you last time :D

@ chad aka the guy with little man syndrome: i took your advice i didnt bother reading what you said, no doubt its another attempt to bully and make yourself feel like a big guy to compensate for your lack of height (it is rumoured he is only 4ft9 which is why he has little man syndrome and always trying to bully)

@ mungus aka the guy with agoraphobia: seriously get out soon mate, that agoraphobia will eventually kill you one day (i can hear mungus' keyboard now googling agoraphobia:D)

Pipe down Ranga.

and good old tmax, my first original groupie. Welcome back to the forums after your ban, i wonder how long till you get banned again?

Thank you for your time. Ill be around for next couple of hours if you would like discuss any of these points.

DeletedUser49112

Going through my trade reports (made about 5k so far), I can tell you that Syndicate players are a very small percentage of my trade.

Dont tell people the truth, it makes them feel better if they see us as the big evil golders

DeletedUser51727

Gold. A lot of complaining in this regard. I see that Helena89 has resources on the market in exchange for gold. What are you going to do with that gold? You are going to spend it on builds, administrators, and resources just like everyone else you are complaining about. There are players in this world who are going to go into the next world with 70k in gold......did they use their "credit card"? Nope, they mined it here and are going to use it over there. It's very smart play and if you do it right it doesn't cost a penny.

It actually was only a mere sarcasm. Yes I trade for gold much like many other players. It is funny I used to spend cash on this game before gold trading was introduced, but there is no need to buy 1,5k gold per month anymore to keep advisors and a few hundred of gold for emergency.

However with insta-buy and stupidly unbalanced events happening every 2 months there is very little skill needed to play this game. Only a fat piece of plastic or a lot of gold farming on previous and newer worlds.

DeletedUser23413

Helena, you forgot that the players you blame for gold abusing were top players/fighters in previous worlds when there were no insta-buy or events. So, never talk about skills with them :)

Ranga, I don't have biscuit for you today, stop waving your tail here. Come to Erik :D

Ranga1

Strategos
Ranga, I don't have biscuit for you today, stop waving your tail here. Come to Erik :D

Come on leolis, i thought that sympathy crown may have given you some extra brains, but alas, you still cant even come up with your own insults, stealing from your boss, tsk tsk. So now your a liar and a thief :D Leolis the Thieving Liar sounds good right? Hopefully all your own propoganda this world will give you a win after 5 years of trying