Top 12 Sink or Swim?

• Thread starter DeletedUser50935
  • Start date

DeletedUser52471

This is my initial thoughts on the top 10 alliances, I am a tad bored.

The Musketeers
ABP rank: 1
DBP rank: 3
BP rank: 1

My first thoughts of these guys are they are here to stay. Very sharp blades coming out of BP and charging forward so a serious alliance. 80% of the alliance is tightly packed, however there's some strays that our a full ocean away, so it'll be interesting how they will support those guys when they need it.
Shares ocean with two smaller alliances, which brings an immediate risk as they both might pacted up and try to work together to take these guys down. Will be the first test of many, however I feel like they're will defiantly arise to the occasion.

Map:
78ca22c3fc.jpg

Overall: 8/10
Cities Lost: 0

No Brakes
ABP rank: 3 -1
DBP rank: 6
BP rank: 3 -1

Interesting alliance, pretty much the whole alliance is on 6-7 islands so I feel sorry for anyone who's on them islands! These guys look a strong - tight group. Be pretty tough to break down these guys down due to how closely packed they are. Only concern is that they are surrounded by Friends/THE GOON which are both just tightly packed as they are. If they're pacted or not they'll eventually war and the best alliance comes out on top.
I do not think THE GOON shouldn't be to much of an issue in my opinion, but we all love a good war and I liked to be proven wrong!

Map:
6357b22851.jpg

Overall: 7/10
Cities Lost:

Killer Bees
ABP rank: 2 +1
DBP rank: 11
BP rank:4 -1

Jeez, what's happened? So far all the top 4 alliances have been relatively closely packed. Again closely packed like the rest, however really low DBP? Either people are afraid or there's no one in O55 to challange them? Either way they are finding cities to attack and kill.
The only real threat is The Apocalypse which thinly surrounds them. I dont think these will be to much of an issue to handle.

Map:
1f21f8447b.jpg

Overall: 9/10

Alpha-et-Omega
ABP rank: 4
DBP rank: 1
BP rank: 2 +2

Finally! An alliance that isn't packed closely, which I personally feel is their downfall. Spread across two heavily contested oceans they might possibly be easy pickings as they're surround by 4+ alliances in the top 12. Which probably explains why they're #1 DBP.
I have nothing against these guys, however in their situation it's a slim chance that you'll be in top 10 the next time I do a top 10.

Map:
5ab0f7720a.jpg

Overall: 6
Cities Lost: 5

Friends
ABP rank: 6 -1
DBP rank: 2
BP rank: 5

A tightly packed group, however abit high on the DBP? I presume No Brakes have been targeting and clearing these guys out? I don't expect these guys just to take it. I think they'll come back with guns blazing. I hope so otherwise they won't stand a chance as they're in a heavily contested area.
O54 will either be Friends or No Brakes Who's it gonna be?

Map:
12a54f19f7.jpg

Overall: 5.5/10

The Apocalypse
ABP rank: 5 +1
DBP rank: 4
BP rank: 6

Mediocre clan, fairly spread. Almost surround Killer Bees however, there is alot of distant between players which is one reason why I think these guys will lose against Bees. Doing average across the bored according to BP and points. Won't easily be taken down I don't think. Another ocean were if they fail they won't survive!
Nothing else to say yet

Map:
3e8153067a.jpg

Overall: 6.5/10

Thor
ABP rank: 9 -2
DBP rank: 7
BP rank: 8 -1

Considering "Thor" is meant to be a god with a mighty hammer that smashes and crushes foes, all it seems is you guys brought you inflatable hammers. That's not gonna do much? If you're trying to use a powerful name atleast be man enough to be as powerful as your name sounds...
Anyway, fairly less contested ocean however two main enemies. SPLIT ENZ/Assembled Irony. Without a doubt if you want to prove you guys are the mighty god of Thunder and Storms then you'll need to take these guys out. If you do O45 is pretty much yours until someone comes in. I hope you do well....

Map:
7b439b5451.jpg

Overall: 5/10
Cities Lost: 1

Afterlife
ABP rank: 7 +1
DBP rank: 5
BP rank: 7 +1

On the border for O54 and O55. Be interesting on where they want to head into or if they decide to fight on two fronts. I don't know why but I think these guys will be a pain for Friends and The Apocalypse.
Kinda reminds me of Shadows Fall back in Nu. Obviously not as good or as big. However I think these are the dark horse of this world.

Map:
671311c671.jpg

Overall: 8/10

Assembled Irony
ABP rank: 12 -3
DBP rank: 13
BP rank: 12 -3

Well... Im not sure if they're still under BP? I hope so because that ABP is really bad for volume of members and points they have. If you're not under BP then I don't think you have much chance to go far. Seems like easy pickings for anyone in 45 and no real threat. Especially when there's 3 alliances in 45 that will end up fighting it out.

Map:
5857a0b515.jpg

Overall: 4/10

THE GOON
ABP rank: 13 -3
DBP rank: 21
BP rank: 13 -3

Seems like most are under BP so expected ranks for ABP/DBP/BP. Even so, i'm sorry to say I don't think you stand any chance at all. Very spread out apart from 2 islands and just gonna be easy pickings apart from those two core islands...
Prove me wrong.

Map:
19cb98cbe5.jpg

Overall: 3/10
Cities Lost:0

Top 10 Map
The Musketeers
No Brakes
Killer Bees
Alpha-et-Omega
Friends
The Apocalypse
Thor
Afterlife
Assembled Irony
THE GOON

55ad5a64bc.jpg

NOTES
These are my opinions and mine alone. I did not intend to insult or hurt anyone. If I did so then you should grow up and realize it's a game and you should probably get out more. I also did not include any sister/academy alliances nor use DBP rank like I did ABP and BP as an alliance cannot change how much DBP they get realistically.

I hope this has been a good read.

Thankyou ~Your local jedi
Obi

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We were in pact with apo like 2 hrs, then they started to emo so we end it and now we are in war with them :) so no sister ally or whatever, 1 lost city were internal innactive. good job

DeletedUser42857

Nice top ten.

Only thing I would say on No Brakes/Goon is they are pacted. Goon is a re-jigg of "The Hammer" which was Erik (leader of No Brakes) ally in Eubea, Sinope and Abdera. Its not co-incidence they spawned where they did.

DeletedUser52471

Nice top ten.

Only thing I would say on No Brakes/Goon is they are pacted. Goon is a re-jigg of "The Hammer" which was Erik (leader of No Brakes) ally in Eubea, Sinope and Abdera. Its not co-incidence they spawned where they did.

Sadly don't know everything i'm afraid! sorry

DeletedUser

Nice top ten.

But in another place you said Erik was not in Abdera?

Hammer was the ally of Erik in Abdera?
Can you illuminate the audiences which was this alliance and if you were connected with it?

Or you conveniently do not mention that this players helped you to earn your only victory?;)
Now they are just Erik's?: d

DeletedUser42857

But in another place you said Erik was not in Abdera?

No I didnt. Erik was in Abdera at the start, but left about 4-6 weeks into the server.

Hammer was the ally of Erik in Abdera?

At the start of the game EN and Hammer had a "relationship" that was at Eriks request yes. A relationship that Erik was keen should be in place as Hammers were still "assisting" him in Sinope.

Can you illuminate the audiences which was this alliance and if you were connected with it?

At the point when I joined EN there was no pact in place with Hammer, no. Sorry.

Or you conveniently do not mention that this players helped you to earn your only victory?;)
Now they are just Erik's?: d

I think discussing Hammers assisting an alliance that isnt even playing this server is totally irrelevant, dont you?

I also never said they were "just eriks". I said, on this server, as in previous servers, they are aligned with his alliance.

Goodness me Tea, all i say was hammers worked with Erik on 3 servers (true) and have spawned deliberately where they have on this server (true) and are pacted with No Brakes (true)

NB and Goons are aligned. Everyone knows this, im not even sure what your point is. Are you saying they arent?

I have Ranga on ignore, please dont make me add you as well, because some of what you say, when you manage to extract yourself from Erik is actually quite interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52442

Update the top :)
And all 5 cities lost for Alpha was conquests by us :)

DeletedUser42407

1 The Musketeers-Swim first in ABP, highest points average.
2 No Brakes-Swim very tight core, lots of experienced players
3 Killer Bees-Swim 2nd in ABP, a little spread out though
4 Friends-Swim thought they were an MRA but they proved me wrong with 10 cities gained in a day after BP
5 Alpha-et-Omega-Sink they are already dropping fast
6 Afterlife-no comment on my alliance
7 Thor-Sink, doesn't seem very good and musketeers is in their ocean
8 The Apocalypse-Float, not sure about these guys, good ABP though
9 Assembled Irony-Sink low ABP very low points average
10 SPLIT ENZ-Float, don't really know them that well but decent ABP for their size
11 THE GOON-Swim, strong core lots of experienced players
12 Golden Honey Bees-Swim Seem to be the sister alliance to killer bees

These are just my opinions and I could very well be completely wrong.

DeletedUser52442

I told you, we arent MRA. :) We are friends, mby we have few members which we dont know but we're 50 friends and entered together, but not all when needed and came later than :)

DeletedUser48257

The apocalypse - Sink .... Main founder has left , and players are continuously leaving ... ABP and DBP both decreasing rapidly.

DeletedUser47144

Ocean based predictions:

1. Ocean 54 - Going to rule by No Brakes + The GOON Combination
2. Ocean 44 - Will be in control of The Musketeers
3. Ocean 55 - Killer bees will kill all other there
4. Ocean 45 - No clear leader as of now. Thor, Split ENZ, WIB and Assembled Irony all in the fray. It is the most interesting battle ground.

DeletedUser52442

Ocean based predictions:

1. Ocean 54 - Going to rule by No Brakes + The GOON Combination
2. Ocean 44 - Will be in control of The Musketeers
3. Ocean 55 - Killer bees will kill all other there
4. Ocean 45 - No clear leader as of now. Thor, Split ENZ, WIB and Assembled Irony all in the fray. It is the most interesting battle ground.

:( Whr we are?