Newspaper The LegendZ Take - Issue 5

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Oh dear, seems someones slightly "Bitter & Twisted"..
smiley_emoticons_flucht2.gif

jameslongst

Strategos
Were laughing with Silvas, You're the one getting laughed at.

Ouch that's harsh. Oh well I've been laughed at before.

I must do what feels right. What feels right to me now is confronting this new, super MGGA that has appeared. Already its simple minded simming is threatening to beat every inch of fun out of the server.

I just want everyone to know that TF still fights. Here is why, look at the alternative:

But the Shady boots taste oh so sweet?

DeletedUser44213

Ouch that's harsh. Oh well I've been laughed at before.

I must do what feels right. What feels right to me now is confronting this new, super MGGA that has appeared. Already its simple minded simming is threatening to beat every inch of fun out of the server.

I just want everyone to know that TF still fights. Here is why, look at the alternative:

Can I just say between bouts of licking boots that have you ever heard of the phrase amongst your many of "jumping to conclusions"... You attack everyone in the world, well done for being true fighters, and then assume everyone who attacks you back is working together? There seems a much more logical conclusion... We all just dislike you lot
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
There is a difference between being on the same side and seeing a mutual benefit to attacking really annoying players...

DeletedUser54339

Can I just say between bouts of licking boots that have you ever heard of the phrase amongst your many of "jumping to conclusions"... You attack everyone in the world, well done for being true fighters, and then assume everyone who attacks you back is working together? There seems a much more logical conclusion... We all just dislike you lot
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
There is a difference between being on the same side and seeing a mutual benefit to attacking really annoying players...

If you're working towards a common goal then you ARE on the same side. Save the hair-splitting semantics for your newspaper...

DeletedUser44213

I never said we were working towards a common goal, I said we get mutual benefit from taking your cities. Although I am gonna stop trying to explain it as you'll see soon enough the world doesn't revolve around TF as much as you'd like it to.

DeletedUser54339

I never said we were working towards a common goal, I said we get mutual benefit from taking your cities. Although I am gonna stop trying to explain it as you'll see soon enough the world doesn't revolve around TF as much as you'd like it to.

No, you never did say that, but it's pretty apparent that you are.

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and tastes great with hoi sin sauce, it's a duck. All the hilarious memes in the world won't save you from that reality.

NutsNBoltz

Strategos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonus Section!

Now for everyone who isn’t aware, jameslongst believes I am using this newspaper as brainwashing propaganda. Quite frankly, I realised that is hasn't been brainwashing enough! Great point james, so this section is dedicated to you.

6bda14abddb228aa05b649f848fbf109.png

f31b0472361238198b23147ed03875f8.png

2f77e8e7ee47287793fe9c779c840ec5.png

0e68f0d4613a105172b5325562ea5a2d.png

Why hide my propaganda?

I take it the propaganda didn't pan out so well?

jameslongst

Strategos
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Ya, maybe that argument would have held some water if you hadn't went ahead and called yourselves The Shady Bunch II.

No thanks. We don't wanna be Shady 3, or Skullz 4, or ShadeSkull 2.5, or even MGGA 3.0...we fight on, boot licker.

elliseh

Chiliarch
Ya, maybe that argument would have held some water if you hadn't went ahead and called yourselves The Shady Bunch II.

No thanks. We don't wanna be Shady 3, or Skullz 4, or ShadeSkull 2.5, or even MGGA 3.0...we fight on, boot licker.
But remember, Caramel and vanilla flavoured. Skulls only have poop flavoured shoes.