Newspaper The LegendZ Take - Issue 5

Has it Now? Anyone that has dealt with bucks, not in the shooting the breeze kinda way, know he'll take advantage of you and backstab you eventually. You may say "this is slander, it's not right to do this to people" but I don't deal in speculation, I deal in truths.

Him jumping hurt us, because so many people here were like "No, he won't do that AGAIN, no he's a good guy now" then you wake up and you're like "why is this knife in my back".

There are different levels of betrayal. There clearing my cities overnight, or sending info to the enemy, or taking from someone willing to give, then up and deserting them.

The world might understand how it feels with another player they've had, another solider they thought would fight with them, even when everyone told them he would betray them. Or, perhaps everyone else on grepolis is lucky enough to not know how that feels.

Regardless, many others don't know how that feels. And for those that so, know your pain is felt.

And thizzle, 105 ign? I don't see "thizzle" here
Funny how you say that I took advantage of TF, how can I take advantage of an alliance that is unwilling to help their own players? Asking for help, not getting any, then getting called a lone wolf? Having 25 revolts, getting 5k dlu in total over all those revolts, while others get 10k per city, EVEN THOUGH all my walls were high? People talking about the most random stuff in the chat while getting OPPed, nothing said about it, when I say something non game related, I get sent to the other chats right away? TF thinking the whole world is against them while, in reality, they're not. When I say something about it youre "oh so great" leader reacting as blunt as she can towards me, and you expect ME to stay in such an alliance? Keep being deluded and follow RX like a dog, because thats what you all are. A bunch of deluded dogs.
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

DeletedUser44213

This is what happens when I expand my business and start selling my delicious flavours to SS.

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Sorry to say, but the good side of TF has just turned bad. Theres nothing left in TF i can respect anymore. Bad decisions, youll have to live with them..

The good side of TF? HAHA give me a break, but there was never a good side to TF. As for bad decisions? well that is a matter of perspective. What leadership did do wrong was bring Bucks's toxic nature back into the alliance TWICE.

So many have jumped from your team, one would think, the wise leader would take a look at how he/she does things. Surely all of them cant be wrong.

Back when Twisted Souls was a thing, players left because they believed that True Fear was a sunken ship. Those same players eventually left Twisted Souls and that's fine. You don't drown with a sinking ship, you jump, however they were wrong with their judgement of True Fear (Archimedes Principle surprisingly suits the situation quite well).

then getting called a lone wolf?

Do enlighten me as to who called you a Lone Wolf. You give yourself too much value, at most you are a nuisance. The only things I remember calling you were things that would probably get me banned on the externals.;) <3 (did feel ashamed of myself)

Now selling sour raspberry.

That really, really is tempting. Alas, I am gonna stick to licking RX's boots, occasionally I get treated to a little more, than just her boots:D

With Respect,
The most indecent, immoral, uncivilised player of TF

Foogles

DeletedUser55665

Sorry to say, but the good side of TF has just turned bad. Theres nothing left in TF i can respect anymore. Bad decisions, youll have to live with them..
Hey Thizzle, lt's been a few years. What's new besides all this bs in the externals.

DeletedUser55665

What's with this drama? you're a good player and we were all friends in previous worlds. I don't know what happened or care about this drama crap because I wasn't here or involved in any of this bs. What I do know is that You, Ahr-Ex, James and I played really well together as a team.

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
What's with this drama? you're a good player and we were all friends in previous worlds. I don't know what happened or care about this drama crap because I wasn't here or involved in any of this bs. What I do know is that You, Ahr-Ex, James and I played really well together as a team.

Agreed i'd prefer if everyone , and i mean everyone just drop the level of saltiness and play like honorable players. Maybe then we could have some fun and trash talk would be fun trashtalk rather than this toxic mess.

I wish i could say let's just start a clean slate and all play competitively but of course people are too stubborn to do that.

Ok i am now ready to get slandered for what i said.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser34939

This server sucks and there’s not a player over 200k points that can say their hands are clean whether a part of the leadership teams that make all of these ridiculous treaties or just a member allowing it to happen and reaping the rewards of never facing a challenge, myself included.

I had high hopes for my first revolt world but all of the pacts and diplo and ganging up on the least popular kid has soured me pretty quickly.

Can you really blame people for jumping alliances when the most common tactic seems to be pacting until you’ve got 5 to 1 odds and then dropping the pact when you’ve conveniently got numbers on your side?

This server is down to 2 real competitors. Whichever side wins will win he world. The shattered remnants of whatever is left of the losers can regroup and reform a dozen times but they’ll never be able to compete again.

I had a lot of respect for shady at the beginning of the server when they were running no diplo but that didn’t last long.

If anyone ever wants to run a true 0 diplo revolt alliance hit me up. I’d love to give revolt another whirl. In the meantime I’m only staying on this server out of a sense of obligation to my team.

*edit - this started out as a response to Tobi asking people to play honorably. Somewhere I got side tracked.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55667

I used to play Grepolis back in the early days, and just came back to start at this world, and created a forum acount just to put in my two cents. From the perspective of someone thats new to these forums and all these personalities, you're all just trash talking 13 year olds. It's rediculous how toxic you've all managed to make this environment. Not a single thread has stayed clean of trash talk because none of you are mature enough to just drop the tough guy acts and play the gosh darn game. Whether I'm not good enough to join, or not well enough known, or any other reason; I would never want to work with any of you if this is how you guys act. Trash me if you want for saying so, just prove my point further. Core personalities..you're ruining the game like you've ruined the forums. Congrats.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21560

I never played with James?

DeletedUser55665

I apologize if i'm mistaken if you played with James, it's been a couple of years since i played. What I don't understand is the animosity towards Ahr-Ex. You and I both know for a fact the She has helped a bunch of players she's never met in the game and IRL both financially and emotionally at her personal expense. It disturbs me how much animosity there is towards people. Everyone needs to remember that this is a game, a distraction from RL and is supposed to be fun. I'm sorry for the player that gave his account away but that was the players choice. Did the player that accepted the account do this as a malicious act? We will never know. There are 3 sides to every story, Defendant, Plaintiff and the Truth. My 2cents ridicule me if anyone wants, don't really care.