Search results

1. Best attack timings in Kos?

13:04:00 13:04:01 13:04:02 13:04:02 13:04:03 13:04:03 CS 13:04:05 1st Support 13:04:05 2nd Support 13:04:08 3rd Support Looks like someone could do a little better. There's a 2 second gap after that CS.
  2. The international economy of Gold

I've noticed that the amount of Gold you get for Sterling Pounds is the same as you get for Euros, despite the Euro being worth between 15-20% less Checking the Dollar rate today $31.99 dollars will buy you $26.85 worth of Gold if you paid in Euros and let your credit card company do the...
  3. Inactive Topic Improvement:Prevent players from abandoning their alliance during World Wonders phase

Proposal: Limit the ability of players to leave an alliance while they are building World Wonders Reason: To prevent the sabotage of an entire alliance by turncoats or moles, undoing the combined effort of the whole team over the entire duration of the game. Details: When the age of Wonders...
  4. What a load of pony

So after 16 months the epic struggle for Omega lurches from 6 players on World Wonder Islands getting mysteriously banned at the same time, to the final farce of one Berk deserting his alliance on a World Wonder Island to help another alliance cheat their way into the lowest place on the board...
  5. Get it right once in a while Grepo

Use this thread to send your Christmas wish list to Greopolis. Most of all I wish that when you sent an attack and you rushed to the attack window to check the random time that the server spits back on you, that the pop up attack box popped up on the top of the screen, not hidden by any other...
  6. Between a Rock and a Hard place: Bugs that are not Bugs and mechanical improvements.

So where do you post about stuff that should be fixed but you don't need a political debate about it, because either someone can be bothered to sort it out or not. Where do you post about these things that have been wrong for so long they are like that annoying squeak on your car you just end...
  7. Cannot maximise windows after minimising them

Since the last upgrade when you minimise a window, such as when you are writing a message, and you want to look at the map or check a detail in the forum, when you try to reopen it you can't ......you just have to start again. World's Omega, Sparta, Athens.
  8. A new hope.

I've learned a few new terms in this game. MRA is one Ready made is another. but a ready made MRA? Never thought the two would go together. So who is behind all the new accounts flooding omega? The server doesn't randomly place newbies on desert Islands. So it makes you wonder...
  9. You do not have enough culture points to conquer this city.

One of my players is getting this message after his siege is complete. Only he has enough Culture points to take another city. So why would one particular city be producing this message?