Search results

1. Reimu Hakurei

Hero swap lag

Can we finally fix the freeze when you swap a hero?
  2. Reimu Hakurei

Backstabbers

Kleos kicked me 30 mins before artifacts was given. This community is rotten, all because I took the leader's cities on a different world (we are at war there). Bunch of petty children. Posting this here so rest of the community can take caution when dealing with these players. Achilles-1988...
  3. Reimu Hakurei

Simulator issue

When you click simulator under a spy report, it doesnt put tower for the defender and you have to add it manually
  4. Reimu Hakurei

Revert simulator

Please revert simulator to the old one (or give option to do so), its much more time consuming to add all the effects every time you run a sim.... Before you just had to check some boxes and now you need to open entire new window, then open more sub-windows and select spell, then close it... Not...
  5. Reimu Hakurei

New Hero

Make new hero that reduces the time and cost of any mythical units, I think that would be pretty cool. Dont lower the favor cost, that would be too good
  6. Reimu Hakurei

Mythical spells and units overhaul

I want to propose changes to some mythical spells and units. Currently, there are some spells that are basically awful and see no real use at any stage of the game. These would be: Plague - The impact of using this on an enemy is totally negligible, and it costs 250 favor. It has a side use...
  7. Reimu Hakurei

Perseus

There is no way that this hero is this bad... there is no way it has to be a bug Making myths in a singular attack 6% weaker is just so niche and even if you are defending against someone who is sending only myths at you then you are better off having leonidas I wouldnt get this hero even if it...
  8. Reimu Hakurei

ghosting

make it so that people cant ghost when their city is revolted, and delay the ghosting until all RRs have ended pretty sure nobody likes when you put someone in revolt, person ghosts and someone else yoinks the city
  9. Reimu Hakurei

Top 12 Sink or Swim

hi
  10. Reimu Hakurei

Most unhonourable alliance I've seen in my 8 years of playing

SPICY DRAMA ALERT Judgement day is blatantly putting spies in all MRAs and alliances they are fighting, their founder put spies in Chimps and Oblivion as well, Its very pathetic that number 1 premade 2x the points of second alliance has to put spies to beat MRAs. This is killing the game, its...