¡gerra¡ deimos corps vs little dwars/angry dwars

DeletedUser10962

So simming and remove all motivation on every LD-player is brilliant? I'm glad that we have enemies that actually fights. Thanks for that MN. And LD, shame on you turning this into a simming-game. The whole grepolis-community is ashamed of you!

I like to think of it more of a challenge to keep on playing despite the fact every time I log in I feel a wave of depression hit. Still it's got a long way to go before it gets as boring as zakros

DeletedUser41715

mrpetzold i thought you had a better sense of humour. do you actually believe that this is a strategy we are following? thats what you understood from my comment?

DeletedUser29152

Yes he does know how to play you are making yourself and the rest of us look stupid doing this. Mrp has taken what 5 cities off us in the last week and you come and talk trash on here it's stupid. Even when you're in an ocean out from the core you can still accumulate BP.

Hold up I see why Ld aren't fighting infectious that hard. .to busy fighting each other

DeletedUser

fighters are more respected than simmers... just my 2 cents

imagine 2 boxers in a boxing ring where 1 tries to fight and the other one just keeps getting away... another 2 cents of mine

innogames screwed the concept of a fighting game by adding features for gold players to benefit from. in the past servers, when 2.0 version didn't exist, top ABP players were top players on a sim city list because they gained cultural levels by using victory processions, city festivals weren't used as often because you had to have units to manually pick resources from villages, not by a push of a button, and many were lazy to do that so they fought instead. it's gone in today grepolis, but there might be some exceptions here and there. most top players on the sim city list are nowhere near the top of ABP list and vice versa.... and another 2 cents from me. damn, i'm running out of change

DeletedUser

yes, take the little dwarfy kristopolous or whatever his name is, number 1 rank I believe, and not even top 50 attacker.

DeletedUser

it's not only about attacking, but i respect fighters who can defend well. if you are in a rough neighborhood then you can expect your DBP way above ABP

DeletedUser29152

I have now seen first hand how noob and unorganised dwarfs are