¡gerra¡ deimos corps vs little dwars/angry dwars

DeletedUser

Instead of crossing out the troop number why not just hide it when you published the report

Because the forum is a snapshot of my covenant and my alliance did not hide my troops,By the way one more for deimos corps

DeletedUser45581

Quiet friend, little by little, we are few now, we are increasingly a few more, he hoped that we grow, and will arrive at your core, already as you will see, time to time, we will be there

Ohhhhh My god unbelievable achievement by DC,

Hey last time we Break one siege oooops
8000 Br Killed by LD ..... Miserable movement to DC

And
This is the list of our enemy
Infectious
Army of Gauls - Destroyed By LD
Now moderated Nation

So DC is Pranksters,Do not qualify as enemyagaints LD,Come to join O55/56 zone There you will see terrible players in en Sever....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser45581

Yeah, most of the LD-players there are really terrible. Some few are good, im afraid you are not one of those few^^

i like this.....

LD-players are really terrible, But infectious not terrible
Please remove LD in your Infectious Profile Description.

And i am noob, This is my first time playing grepolis but y infectious members loosing city againts me. ouch

DeletedUser

Ohhhhh My god unbelievable achievement by DC,

Hey last time we Break one siege oooops
8000 Br Killed by LD ..... Miserable movement to DC

And
This is the list of our enemy
Infectious
Army of Gauls - Destroyed By LD
Now moderated Nation

So DC is Pranksters,Do not qualify as enemyagaints LD,Come to join O55/56 zone There you will see terrible players in en Sever....

you're wrong

the last time was this

Code:
[b](2014-05-03 04:56) You have successfully conquered NO VEN SI PUEDES1[/b]
[table="width: 710, class: outer_border"][tr][td][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/static/245.png[/img][/td][td][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/static/190.png[/img][/td][td][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/static/245.png[/img][/td][/tr][tr][td][font=Courier New][b]019-AllkmanA75[/b]
[b]piochin[/b]
[b]DEIMOS CORPS[/b]
[/font][/td][td][font=Courier New][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/ui/ragB.png[/img][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/ui/5/conquer.png[/img][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/ui/ragE.png[/img][/font][/td][td][font=Courier New][b]NO VEN SI PUEDES1[/b]
[b]piochin[/b]
[b]DEIMOS CORPS[/b]
[/font][/td][/tr][tr][td="colspan: 3"][center][url=http://grepolis.potusek.eu/]Grepolis Report Converter Revolution Tools[/url] - ver. 3.0.4 created by Potusek & Anpu[/center][/td][/tr][tr][td="colspan: 3"]Your siege of the city [b]NO VEN SI PUEDES1[/b] ([b]smilerone1[/b]) has ended successfully; the city was conquered.
[/td][/tr][tr][td="colspan: 3"][img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/static/698.png[/img][/td][/tr][/table]

and this killed by DC

h_1399217554_7734440_e85f133bf1.png

DeletedUser

i like this.....

LD-players are really terrible, But infectious not terrible
Please remove LD in your Infectious Profile Description.

And i am noob, This is my first time playing grepolis but y infectious members loosing city againts me. ouch

Its nothing about LD in either mine, or the infectious profile. So dont get what you are talking about.
It might be the first world you are playing, but you have played for more then 7 months now. When it comes to infectious-player losing cities to you. You have only conquered 3(!) infectious-cities in total. That is really terrible so there is no ouch there. All your conquests are internals, so you are just another LD-Simmer. But can't really say thats your fault since thats what they are teaching in Little Dwarfs.

DeletedUser45581

Its nothing about LD in either mine, or the infectious profile. So dont get what you are talking about.
It might be the first world you are playing, but you have played for more then 7 months now. When it comes to infectious-player losing cities to you. You have only conquered 3(!) infectious-cities in total. That is really terrible so there is no ouch there. All your conquests are internals, so you are just another LD-Simmer. But can't really say thats your fault since thats what they are teaching in Little Dwarfs.

Scary, eugenedonaghy, leonidas747, EXspinnman this is my conquest list(these players are Noobs peeeeeep)
ha ha i am conquered also infectious ghost town in O55

i am O76 players last month i colonized Here

some internal, saving our cities in O55

Now there is a reason to keep quiet
And I'll tell you later

I'll be reach you in a few days

DeletedUser45581

Its nothing about LD in either mine, or the infectious profile.
Go and ask your leader, he remove it hahahahahahaha
That's because of your inability, At least plese keep your Home land O55

DeletedUser

Congratulations! You have managed to conquer 4 enemy cities in 7 months. Oh, and ofc you have managed to conquer ghost-cities. Such an achievement. There will be flowers in the seremony for you ;)

When it comes to the profile of infectious there hasn't been a change in a long while. You probably don't know that it shows in the events on the alliance-overview. Have played 7 months and is still a big newb I guess.

Are all LD-players like this? Taking pride of those terrible stats that is 4 enemy-cities conquered? Voldemort, you are number 114 attacker in this world and number 297 defender while being number 14 in points. I would be embarrassed if I where you. This is a wargame, not Bob the builder. Also a funny thing that you said you where a 076-player until a month ago. The stats tells me you moved to north 56 already in january and to 55 the 1. of march.

And I really hope that you try to take a city from me. Your chances are pretty much 0 but I could use some more BP from killing a CS from you ;)

DeletedUser28974

Voldemort, you are number 114 attacker in this world and number 297 defender while being number 14 in points. I would be embarrassed if I where you. This is a wargame, not Bob the builder.

WOW that is really embarrassing. but so typical of a dwarf. the whole alliance is an embarrassment.

DeletedUser41715

shame on you infectious noobs for not been able to comprehend our advanced strategic planning. we just let you conquer every city you want in order to run you out of slots. then you would be unable to claim more. this is brilliant

DeletedUser45581

Congratulations! You have managed to conquer 4 enemy cities in 7 months. Oh, and ofc you have managed to conquer ghost-cities. Such an achievement. There will be flowers in the seremony for you ;)

When it comes to the profile of infectious there hasn't been a change in a long while. You probably don't know that it shows in the events on the alliance-overview. Have played 7 months and is still a big newb I guess.

Are all LD-players like this? Taking pride of those terrible stats that is 4 enemy-cities conquered? Voldemort, you are number 114 attacker in this world and number 297 defender while being number 14 in points. I would be embarrassed if I where you. This is a wargame, not Bob the builder. Also a funny thing that you said you where a 076-player until a month ago. The stats tells me you moved to north 56 already in january and to 55 the 1. of march.

And I really hope that you try to take a city from me. Your chances are pretty much 0 but I could use some more BP from killing a CS from you ;)

I don't know whether you now How to play grepolis

my first O56 city Conquered at 2014-01-25 00:12:07
my First O55 City Conquered at 2014-03-01 11:25:03

no one can conquer an enemy city with only one city in that area, and just now i am settled O55 and conquered 4 enemy cities in one month, i am already told i am a noob and this is my first world in grepolis

I didn't meet big alliance or player in O76 thats why my ABp and DBP is very low, you are talking childish.

DeletedUser

shame on you infectious noobs for not been able to comprehend our advanced strategic planning. we just let you conquer every city you want in order to run you out of slots. then you would be unable to claim more. this is brilliant

So simming and remove all motivation on every LD-player is brilliant? I'm glad that we have enemies that actually fights. Thanks for that MN. And LD, shame on you turning this into a simming-game. The whole grepolis-community is ashamed of you!
And I'm not running out of slots. I just get more and more because of this poor strategy! Its so easy to hunt down atleast 3 LS-nukes each day to

no one can conquer an enemy city with only one city in that area, and just now i am settled O55 and conquered 4 enemy cities in one month, i am already told i am a noob and this is my first world in grepolis
Obviously you can't. But the good players in this world like Fadiga, Nano and engaboy manage that. But you either have the worst memory ever, or just lacks the understanding of this war-game (yes it is a war-game not a city-builder game. Play simcity for that). You have not conquered 4 enemy cities in one month. You have actually conquered 0 enemy city the last month. You have however conquered 4 enemy cities in 7 months! Still, congratulations! Its obviosly something you are very prowd of.
And are you still a newb after playing this game 7 months? Players usually are above your level even after 1 month. Perhaps you choosed the wrong game to play? Simcity is probably more the game for you.

I didn't meet big alliance or player in O76 thats why my ABp and DBP is very low, you are talking childish.
Excuses.. Like LS can't travel to other oceans.. Again, simcity is the game for you.

DeletedUser45581

Mrpetzold you are look like small Boy, please go and study Montessori again
i don't like to chat with small puppy boys
bye

DeletedUser

Said the player with only 50% of my ABP but almost twice the cities^^
One goes for the person when its impossible to win the discussion, and here is another example.

DeletedUser29152

guys of all threads you could have brought back to life you chose this one?
at the very least a new thread would have been acceptable if you wanted to argue. maybe about LD - INF conquers comparison or just straight out noob calling but not this thread please :heh:

DeletedUser25249

Shame on you kudiwa for replying to this thread...noob :p

DeletedUser29152

i want this thread dead, i really don't care about deimos corps it actually feels like wasted time reading/writing in here. i'd prefer a top 3 alliance thread were everyone just bashes each other out. the go-to place when you want to let off some steam towards enemies

DeletedUser10962

Yes he does know how to play you are making yourself and the rest of us look stupid doing this. Mrp has taken what 5 cities off us in the last week and you come and talk trash on here it's stupid. Even when you're in an ocean out from the core you can still accumulate BP.