¡gerra¡ deimos corps vs little dwars/angry dwars

DeletedUser29152

why is this thread becoming a big deal?
I'd much rather hear what's going on between Infectious and Little Dwarfs or MN and Infectious than some spanish guys who's alliance I have to scroll down to find (ain't nobody got time for dat)

DeletedUser41715

why is this thread becoming a big deal?
I'd much rather hear what's going on between Infectious and Little Dwarfs or MN and Infectious than some spanish guys who's alliance I have to scroll down to find (ain't nobody got time for dat)

how dare you claiming that its insignificant the tremendous war between Dwarfs and Deimos Corpses?

DeletedUser29152

well the fact that they have only never managed to get more than 2 cities from Dwarfs in 1 day and in a day some alliances have conquered more cities that this whole war

DeletedUser

well the fact that they have only never managed to get more than 2 cities from Dwarfs in 1 day and in a day some alliances have conquered more cities that this whole war

Not understand you, your that these parties? DEIMOS Corps or LITTLE DWARS? Well since we are dwarfs, a few packages and only go for inactive, the marker is 18-3 Winning deimos, bone that so bad players will not be, and these alone dwarfs that we will soon be great haha

DeletedUser29152

"you that these parties?" ???
"well since we are dwarfs" (you're not in dwarfs)
"a few packages and only go for inactive" you mean a fear players go for inactives?

are you using google translator?

DeletedUser41715

"you that these parties?" ???
"well since we are dwarfs" (you're not in dwarfs)
"a few packages and only go for inactive" you mean a fear players go for inactives?

are you using google translator?

jungle translator. why do you think i started this ouga ouga thing?

DeletedUser

jungle translator. why do you think i started this ouga ouga thing?

Jajajaa are very funny all, come to now are 2 achievements for deimos, and one player Chirothea, a fairly inactive player so it looks lol anda anda brave people have stuck here

DeletedUser

Well, here I put the marker so that you see as we go, we currently

Lost cities of deimos---> 3

c4Ieqp4.png

Lost cities of Littlle Dwars and Angry dwars---> 20

0H6cD6R.png

MwoYCqK.png

So you see there who we have conquered, that players are almost all assets and not as they who are all inactive, say you same you can check it out at grepolistats

DeletedUser

Attacking bp and the amount of cities u have conquered tells the truth about whos is the best player.Not the points u have because many players including myself we demolish our cities to free pop.Now u said before some things about gkassimis cities..To build them up fully its his strategy and i respect that,also it will help him later when WW period will start with the resourses that will need to send often.But gkassimis is one of the top attackers of the server and that tells the truth about his quality my friend.I see u guys from spain trying a lot to prove u are good players in talking but lets see in action what u really worth.Maybe u are good i dont know and im not saying any different but until then u should hold a small basket like we say in my country

DeletedUser

Friend I do not understand, and by the way, I want to add some reports, I not is if any Alliance it are helping, but we are calling bad players, Dwarves and everything, but what I think is that we have enough fear here I leave the test
4UOeJKR.png

AwD8tJD.png

These are attacks realiazados do 2 hours

This for me is that we have a little fear, or you you think?

DeletedUser29152

9k birs from an alliance your size I'll admit is impressive

DeletedUser

how do you write ''photoshop'' in spanish?

As like you what you said haha and one thing I want to clarify, if we lose this war, I want to make it clear that we will fall to fighting, conquering, settlers and all, say No to this lost, that not the, but the truth is that seeing the Red cities all with 2000 birremes and there are at least 40 cities, as the truth that not is where both inspiringWe have gained respect for vuestor that that is afraid we, with that I'm comfortable lol and by the way, a conquest for DEIMOS and the other for LITTLE

DeletedUser29152

Lire can you just write in Spanish because I think that would be easier for me to read

DeletedUser

Vale pues te escribo en español,yo npo soy ingles,yo uso el traductor osea que si lo pone bien o mal no lo se,Hoy me han metido un colono,muy bien,la ciudad que les he conquistado hoy me la van a quitar ellos,esta bien jaja Pero bueno no pasa nada,ha sido todo muyy rapido y encima estaba con el movil,Me habeis pillado 1 hora fuera y en esa hora me lo habeis colado,pero de poco me fuera servio estar,no tenia nada jaja bueno pues buena gerra esto ya se pone interesante

DeletedUser29152

So basically what he is saying "he's not english and I use the translator" (shocker I know :p) so he doesn't know if what he writes is wrong or right. He took a city and and he thought AD would fight for it back but they nothing happened and he was on the phone the whole time as well so for one hour so he could have been caught offline

DeletedUser29152

Instead of crossing out the troop number why not just hide it when you published the report