¡gerra¡ deimos corps vs little dwars/angry dwars

DeletedUser28974

Ill reword it. How come LD had become such an MRA that even nooby little rim alliances make fun of you now :p

DeletedUser32250

Come on LD! Understand that you have competition. Instead of getting annoyed with this team, turn it into a contest! Keep a score board and return fire! What would Grepolis be without opposition? Sim City 6? :)

DeletedUser25619

That is a question I cannot answer.
I did not let them in to the ocean so I cannot give a reason why I did. Unless you are referring to the alliance letting them in? I was not part of these alliances when DC entered 067 so once again I cannot answer this question either.
When you think about it I would have to say that LD/AD did not have it in their plans to let DC into the ocean so there probably is no answer to the question as to why they let them in. Perhaps rewording the question will reap a better answer.
Hmmm well actually technically you let them in in 67... when you were Wombats. Weren't they friends of your friends at that time?

DeletedUser

Come on LD! Understand that you have competition. Instead of getting annoyed with this team, turn it into a contest! Keep a score board and return fire! What would Grepolis be without opposition? Sim City 6? :)

i'm not a big fan of LD, but this isn't a "team" this is nothing but a minor annoyance :)

DeletedUser13374

Hmmm well actually technically you let them in in 67... when you were Wombats. Weren't they friends of your friends at that time?

Never really had much to do with them as Wombats so they were not on the radar back then so you could say we "let" them in if we need to have someone let them in. As for smaller alliance making "fun" of a much larger LD ... when my team is beating a much stronger team in a game of football I cheer very loud and taunt the opposition but when my team falls behind I will not be so cheeky.

Let them have their little victories for now, it is good for their confidence and makes the game fun for them ... for now :)

DeletedUser

If Yes, you much talk but little done guys, I now just say that you have something stuck in your cities lol, Os think this war the cattle you have 100 percent, but hey, better, I trust you will already give the big stick when we see it right haha are many and very large, but few players deserve my respect for your Alliance

DeletedUser13374

If Yes, you much talk but little done guys, I now just say that you have something stuck in your cities lol, Os think this war the cattle you have 100 percent, but hey, better, I trust you will already give the big stick when we see it right haha are many and very large, but few players deserve my respect for your Alliance

lol keep talking, you must be feeling pretty good :)

DeletedUser

2 for DEIMOS CORPS, will you us to continue letting go? Well, not is if you are helping with the defenses, but you are a bit scared, we are kids and look like haha cities are shielded

http://prntscr.com/36mgsw
http://prntscr.com/36mgw6
http://prntscr.com/36mgzi
http://prntscr.com/36mh3g

Without at least 20 are cities, not is where you take so much defense, but well, continue to unless you go very well haha increasingly costs us more, but in the other worlds have been cleaned over 3000 birremes bone that also surprised me so much haha

DeletedUser41715

noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob, noob,

DeletedUser

gkassimis, you thing there are not noobs in LD/AD? The worst by taking a city from dwarfs is the amount of time and CP you have to use to fix the city. Theater and libraries are very common in LD/AD-cities. And sooo many 13716-cities.

DeletedUser41715

of course we have noobs. plenty of those. the biggest the alliance the more noobs you find. about maximizing my cities i know its not good cause i am having less free population but its my vice. nobody s perfect. maybe i do it on purpose so noone goes after my cities. until now it works

DeletedUser

ahhahaahah aderfe gkassimi ama blexeis me aytous edw sto forum den tha teleiwseis pote.astous na lene oti vlakeia theloun.oi ellines se ayto edw to paixnidi exoun apodeiksei oti einai makran oi kaluteroi paiktes.ayto to grafw twra sta ellinika epitides giati me neyriazoun oloi kai thelw na tous tin spasw ligo

DeletedUser41715

kudiwa there is no way google translator can translate ''greeklish''. aderfe lyke ehei poli plaka pantos to forum. oti malakia thelei o kathenas grafei. o allos o ispanos mas tin elege stin arhi pou mas pernane eukola tis poleis. tora mas tin leei pou tis ehoume kanei helones oti kai kala fovomaste. o allos mou tin leei pou kano tis poleis mou 13716. sta arhidia mou re file. etsi goustaro. ama den sou aresei min tis perneis. to mono dikio pou ehei einai oti oi poleis pou mas pernoun einai halia. omos den einai dikes mas. einai poleis ton aegis. tis ehoun ftiaksei me farous kai theatra kai manteia. den eho gnorisei pio ahristi simahia. oloi noubades einai

DeletedUser10962

gkassimis, you thing there are not noobs in LD/AD? The worst by taking a city from dwarfs is the amount of time and CP you have to use to fix the city. Theater and libraries are very common in LD/AD-cities. And sooo many 13716-cities.

There are noobs in every ally by this stage even in infectious I would dare to say.

Alos Deimos corps have taken 1 city from LD most of the LD players are way to far away to try and fight them and are busier with infectious who are a much bigger threat.

DeletedUser13374

We (LD) have taken at least 2 DC towns in the last day or so that I have been involved in. DC are going for inactives in AD/TBS. They have not gone for an active player yet.

DeletedUser

We (LD) have taken at least 2 DC towns in the last day or so that I have been involved in. DC are going for inactives in AD/TBS. They have not gone for an active player yet.

How do? What all are inactive? OK tell me if these jiugador are not or not inactive Deatcelt? Unaha inactive clops? inactive blueystaryorktree? Inactive Allkman? inactive dardines? What you have are many excuses haha the 067 is our boys, already as you will see gradually haha