1.0 worlds will be upgraded on...: discussion thread

DeletedUser

My b-hind it was well played. He deleted 4 of my attempts to post anything until it suited his holy moddedness and then latches on to the only thing he would let me post. A question. That he then not only proceeded to attempt to mock me for asking it he (very likely) de-repped me for the post.

The reason I say very likely is because whoever did it didn't sign it. It's safe to assume whoever did is a Gimp Though. :)

lol you tell em Atti :p do you ever get the feeling some people A. don't like being wrong and b. don't like you lol :heh:

DeletedUser

If there is 2 choices, the chance is still 50 50. I am just saying. This has happened to me before.. I quit the game that was going on (even though i was a mod) and so that is why i am speculating, because 1. I have a right too 2. I have reason too. And do not make silly come backs (Tyrion) that saying the company is NOT like Innogames... Guess what. There was a survey on getting updated or not, 70 yes 30 no. Everybody got restarted.. That is why, the 2 companies are similar.

It isn't a 'choice', it's a code. So the chance is not 50/50. Also I never asked you to not speculate, I simply said you shouldn't do it. ;)
And As I am not Tyrion, I can make the comeback. That company is NOT Innogames. The fact that they both surveyed the players does not make the the exact same. Innogames never said they would restart everyone when the servers will update to 2.0 so there is no reason at all to think they will.

DeletedUser4013

My b-hind it was well played. He deleted 4 of my attempts to post anything until it suited his holy moddedness and then latches on to the only thing he would let me post. A question. That he then not only proceeded to attempt to mock me for asking it he (very likely) de-repped me for the post.

The reason I say very likely is because whoever did it didn't sign it. It's safe to assume whoever did is a Gimp Though. :)

I sign all of my rep, whether it's + or -. But I agree that people should sign it regardless.

DeletedUser

12240245.jpg

DeletedUser12667

Nooooooooooo!!!! :Angry: It updated when I was dodging:( And sniping a cs. Hopefully it will be a sucessful snipe:heh:

DeletedUser

It's the beginning of the end! It was nice while it lasted.

Hope 2.0 fails miserably!

DeletedUser12667

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! My snipe hit after before the upgrade, but the upgrade had them hit before the cs, now I just lost a city cause of the upgrade:supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad:

DeletedUser

enough trolling from the few cry babies that didnt want the upgrade.
you got out voted so deal with it.

The actual leaders of groups and those that monitor player numbers and recruit for their alliances in old servers know that they were declining FAST due to boredom and apathy of players - so something fresh and new was needed badly.

I have a question about the upgrade....

where is Hades?

slobo.c

Strategos
And if I have already filled up all listed settings for Hero Tactian Award or something like that on Zeta for example..............Will I get the Award now or?

DeletedUser

awards look a mess.
all of my best awards (for attacking and conquering) have vanished,
(And also, I suddenly have the award that allows me to join hero worlds. which has to be a mistake?)

but mods will say what they always say about rewards - ''we have no control over them and cant help or even advise you about them''

I have a zeta specific question (unless this issue is with all the upgraded worlds?)

'The era of the World Wonders has not been reached yet'' (says not enough points earned)

302.04 M. / 81 M.
Estimated time until the age of the World Wonders is reached: ~-17 months

As you can see points HAVE been reached.

and ... what is the score with the new god missing guys?
where is Hades?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4013

Hades is part of the World Settings and not part of the update. He had to be manually added to the updated worlds. This has now been done. Wonders will be activated manually as well for the worlds between 01.00 - 05.00 GMT+1. As for the awards, those are automatic and the Heroic Tactitian award is part of the 2.16 update which was also put in today.

DeletedUser8790

enough trolling from the few cry babies that didnt want the upgrade.
you got out voted so deal with it.

The actual leaders of groups and those that monitor player numbers and recruit for their alliances in old servers know that they were declining FAST due to boredom and apathy of players - so something fresh and new was needed badly.

I have a question about the upgrade....

where is Hades?

Well I was totally for this upgrade, And now I see it is miserable, This interface simply does not work if you are near or above 200 cities, I timed it, it took me 4 minutes to qeue in a few swordsman since it loads so slowly,

Although It is warming up to me now, Try it and see

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sad I cannot change cities succesfully! I go to my city armor of god, I switch over to black tears and the backround is STILL where Armor of God is... CONFUSING >:l

DeletedUser

Sad I cannot change cities succesfully! I go to my city armor of god, I switch over to black tears and the backround is STILL where Armor of God is... CONFUSING >:l

This is not a bug, that's supposed to happen iirc. You can click on "go to current city" under the minimap to go to your current city location.

DeletedUser

Hades is part of the World Settings and not part of the update. He had to be manually added to the updated worlds. This has now been done. Wonders will be activated manually as well for the worlds between 01.00 - 05.00 GMT+1. As for the awards, those are automatic and the Heroic Tactitian award is part of the 2.16 update which was also put in today.

Any updates on this?

Still no age of Wonders active on Xi.

DeletedUser4013

B7, I've commented in Xi about that. I'm looking into why Xi hasn't entered the Age of Wonders.