2.48 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser31450

At the end of the day, everyone was pretty opposed to the last UI change and people seemed to be pretty content to keep it. People don't like immediate change, but you haven't given it time.

I dont think they think they started to like it...it was more of a giving up trying to get the producers to change it

DeletedUser

I love the new interface much better than the bar at the bottom, I still think that the choice to move the bar to the bottom if you want that should be available also if i have to moan the res icon and everything else across the top could do with being bigger but overall i think the new interface is brilliant could not ask for any better

Thanks for listening grepolis

DeletedUser25111

ive never been bothered about any new interface ive been talkin to mods on how to make new interface with firefox but still does not work i had to download chrome ive been trying to play but lags badly on chrome and probably takes 4 times as long and i can bearly see anything to do anything i would rather have choice on wat one i use i like grepo ive played for about 5 years now but if something isnt done im going to delete my acc and find a new game

DeletedUser

Please try clearing cache & updating your browser. If you are still experiencing issues after doing so then disabling any approved scripts you use will probably help. The approved scripts will need adjustments to work cohesively with the new interface.

DeletedUser25111

Please try clearing cache & updating your browser. If you are still experiencing issues after doing so then disabling any approved scripts you use will probably help. The approved scripts will need adjustments to work cohesively with the new interface.

turning off scripts did work i can queue troops on firefox but there are still lots of problems with it are you guys considering letting us choose wich interface we use or removing new update

DeletedUser35934

maybe, that's not the point. Right now I can't build troops and my eyes start hurting after 5 min of looking at that disaster.

I was thinking it was just me that found it hard to play for more than a few minutes. I think it's the dark colours, small size of icons and high contrast in some areas whilst little contrast in others that makes it so hard to relax.

DeletedUser

it has slowed the game very much:

1. Command window does not auto refresh after sending units (must reload command window to see movement) with the anti timer in effect, this only further screws with timing
2. The God/Unit bar on the right side of the screen basically freezes the screen when the mouse is hovered over.
3. Scrolling through cities is very slow, and sometimes just goes back to the first city rather than to the one next in the list

SO SLOW THIS IS HORRIBLE TO PLAY ON BROWSER NOW

DeletedUser

I have been playing for 2 years and most of the updates thru-out this time period were decent;;you finally got to where the game and screen was clean and very easy to follow;;now you have made it very difficult to navigate and us with poor vision have a very hard time seeing the letters and numbers;; the old saying is very true;;if it ain't broke don't fix it;; when Edessa is over I doubt I will continue playing,,what a shame;;

DeletedUser32488

Doesn't work, also got new laptop with fresh Win8.1 install, and IE 11 - still laggy, tried in freshly downloaded Chrome - same thing.

DeletedUser5832

Thanks for your feedback.

The new interface won't be removed, nor will there be an option to choose the interface. The new interface is a rebuild of the visual aspects of the game engine, and as such, all future changes will be implemented and designed with the new interface in mind.

images

DeletedUser

i'm sure the bugs will be ironed out. everyone reporting the same bug a billion times helps nothing. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Richard I think we all appreciate the Inno efforts to improve the game. There is just something missing with this new interface

As previously said by a guy the contrasts aren't helping my concentration. I keep staring through the screen rather than focusing on it

DeletedUser42407

The new interface won't be removed, nor will there be an option to choose the interface. The new interface is a rebuild of the visual aspects of the game engine, and as such, all future changes will be implemented and designed with the new interface in mind.

Obviously our feedback does not mean much to you, not sure why you even created this thread...

DeletedUser25111

yes atleast put it too a public vote the best thing about this game is its simplicity you can improve on it i like most updates u guys do i really think you should let is vote

DeletedUser25660

Hi Richard,

I personally like the interface.. esp., those drop-down arrows, are very helpful to show/hide menus. The position of the city at the middle is logical, and the addition of 2 free quick access toolbar (Barracks/Harbor) is very handy!

Some questions/feedback

- Why Innogames did not make the menus be movable- for customization? say I want the God to be on top left instead of top right?
- Why are the menus not resizable? Many are complaining about icons being small...the option to resize was available in last interface..
- Why Innogames did not make an option to switch to old interface?

Thanks!

DeletedUser

thank you for a reply like that, that is what gets answered.
idk about the first two, but as to the third

The new interface is a rebuild of the visual aspects of the game engine, and as such, all future changes will be implemented and designed with the new interface in mind.
it optimizes new not yet released features.

DeletedUser36146

Players :This new interface sucks.

Inno: Tough. Your stuck with it.

Might as well close thread now.

DeletedUser25111

ye i play in 3 servers and and like over half dnt like new interface there must be a reason why you guys wont listen to our comments probably make more money on new interface

DeletedUser21828

It's impossible to please everybody, you know about it, guys!

INNO, it's nice to remember the players' wishes and remarks and take them into consideration when time for a new interface comes.