2.48 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser36146

Tried it for the last few days - still dont like it

However I will give the devs some credit for activating the sound alarm for the attack on the PC
Theres room for improvement as its appears to be instantaneous but still its a start

DeletedUser30140

I have given it a few more days and the more I use it the worse it gets. I am used to the layout change and that is ok. What I cannot deal with is the game running/lagging/timing out for extended periods of time. Should it really take me 10 seconds to call up militia or cast a spell on my city??? The game used to be quick and responsive but now, if things get hectic it's almost unplayable.

Inno totally missed the mark on playability and LAGGGGGG....... I am a Premium paying customer (2 years!!!!) and when my gold runs out, if these issues are not fixed, it will be my last deposit. I'm sure i am just 1 of many with the same thoughts.

DeletedUser

i'm sure that they will work on the lag, it will probly be the first thing fixed.

DeletedUser22708

Terrible update imo. When i want to switch cities in a group i've made with the arrows, it always takes me to the first city in that group, or just a totally different city not related to that group. Takes ages to open up that favor thingy. And the size of everything, is this grepolis for ants?

DeletedUser

how come since the new UI has been implemented it doesn't show the completion time when your building ships or training troops?