2013's Meanest Mod Poll

Who is the meanest mod?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

*Cough*

Really, signature rules in a meanest mod thread...Jeez! You guys have really taken the term 'meanest mod' to a whole new level... :O

DeletedUser30490

*Cough*

Really, signature rules in a meanest mod thread...Jeez! You guys have really taken the term 'meanest mod' to a whole new level... :O

laney i dont see how its not relevant seeing as you are the meanest mod when it comes to siggy rules :p

DeletedUser

laney i dont see how its not relevant seeing as you are the meanest mod when it comes to siggy rules :p

I'm not that bad....Jors and Iced have taken over the signature violation business. I can't even remember the last I pounced on someone for a siggy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

I'm not that bad....Jors and Iced have taken over the signature violation business. I can't even remember the last I pounced on someone for a siggy.

totally. :p Last weeks we overruled the signature business. You don't matter anymore MUAHAHAHAHA (devil)

ToT warned me for my sig >.>

ouch...That must hurt. :p

DeletedUser30490

i think dazlerr should get a vote,
He infracted me once for posting a Gif image in the gela forum :(

DeletedUser19042

He's my favourite mod.

Plus, Gifs are forbidden by forum rules. So he was in his right to do that.

DeletedUser30490

i know but some good mods like laney might warn you first sometimes :p

DeletedUser19042

It al depends on the mod. IMO daz didn't do nything wrong.

Besides. You could have given him the vote you gave to me :rolleyes:

DeletedUser345

I swear everytime a mod is made they go on a massive signature infracting spree to like prove there worth and ban hammer skills. :(