Pnp 24 Hour Notice For Members Of Chaos Hunters

DeletedUser14786

e31.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice read. Bit excessive for a game isn't it. Think you might need to step away from the computer and remember what RL is, babe ;)

A reference to your first post, A quick reminder how you started it, if you are that forgetful.

I dont need your kind or your respect. I have seen many like you over the years here.

Just play with honor, it s a war game after all, requires honor, integrity and bravery, go find them. :)

Good Luck :)

DeletedUser

I play only to find Daizan's sleeping time. I don't think he does.

My life is for naught

DeletedUser

I play only to find Daizan's sleeping time. I don't think he does.

My life is for naught

Normal for a software engineer, they sleep with their computer :)

BTW, I quoted "It's not a Mystery. Where Science & Fiction meet , and the Reference of Romance becomes a Thriller. That Fantasy is truly the Biography of where I exist" somewhere, Quoted as 'Unknown source'

Found it very interesting, wanted to let you know.

DeletedUser

Hey thanks Dark. I'm an avid reader and an aspiring writer. One day that clicked and I've been using it since. Thanks. It's nice to know I'm a little insightful.

I guess you can source me on it.

"It's not a Mystery. Where Science & Fiction meet , and the Reference of Romance becomes a Thriller. That Fantasy is truly the Biography of where I exist" ~Andrew Morin
I expect royalties lol

Dai is greater than I . I'm only a base IT. kiddy SW repair and diagnosis amateur things, Not SW Eng ( not yet anyway ) so sometimes I do leave my system. Even for up to 5 min intervals

DeletedUser

Sure mate, I am a bit into literature, I can tell u, it s one the most inspiring statements I had ever heard/read. Keep it up :)

DeletedUser41124

you guys run a good opp, Up til the last 24 hours it was mostly/all innactives. This was our first D test, Could of gone better, could of gone a lot worse also, I was ready for a fight and you brought us an old school 50 round boxing match

DeletedUser

you guys run a good opp, Up til the last 24 hours it was mostly/all innactives. This was our first D test, Could of gone better, could of gone a lot worse also, I was ready for a fight and you brought us an old school 50 round boxing match

I concur. Constant attention to what was going on. Definitely could have been much much worse. Thanks for the endurance test!

~Danagar~

DeletedUser

Thanks for the endurance test!

where are the tanks from Black Legion and Foofies Unified Command and others to, it wasn`t just you who was tested. Wasn`t it.

This was our first D test, Could of gone better, could of gone a lot worse also, I was ready for a fight and you brought us an old school 50 round boxing match

You should thank Black Legion and Foofies Unified Command and others for not been much worse

DeletedUser

I'm not thanking you on behalf of the "Coalition" I'm thanking you for the fun that it was for me. It was group effort no doubt. I'm stating it was particularly enjoyable to me personally.

DeletedUser

where are the tanks from Black Legion and Foofies Unified Command and others to, it wasn`t just you who was tested. Wasn`t it.

You should thank Black Legion and Foofies Unified Command and others for not been much worse

OMG seriously! how many times must someone say this before it sinks in lol

BL HAVE NO PACT WITH CH we do not help in defence, we do not help in attack, we do not share forums, we have just not gone to war as of yet, end of.

Jeeezzzzz where's Pythag when you need him,

DeletedUser

OMG seriously! how many times must someone say this before it sinks in lol

BL HAVE NO PACT WITH CH we do not help in defence, we do not help in attack, we do not share forums, we have just not gone to war as of yet, end of.

Jeeezzzzz where's Pythag when you need him,

Come on Wandle, a little bit of pact, no?, a little bit of NAP, no? a tiny teeny bit of friendship, no? a tiny teeny wee bit of support. no?

Ok, I know pronounce BL and CH just neighbors :)

DeletedUser

Well i thought shouting would make me heard :p

What i do love about this is that a few of your guys strat for one has basically dismissed BL because we are so spread out and have no core and we will sink and so on..... yet now because we have not come to blows with CH we are pacted with them and we are helping them with def, hey you like math right well here some math

CH + foofies (who are in a pact) = 530+ cities in 044 vs BL = 160 cities in 044, now we have not attacked CH and they so far have not attacked us (apart from a few little skirmishes) so forgive me if we do not go and start a war just because it would help venom out in the long run :p

Yes... yes i know!!!! you don't need anyones help because you guys rock (i know, i was going to join you remember,but thought it would be just too easy and i really fancied a challange on this server) so if you don't need help and are not trying to manipulate BL into war which some of you guys think we would sink anyways because of our location then why do you keep going on about Bl being in a pact with CH ?

Hahahaha lol i promised myself i would not get into all this forum big time charlie rubbish when i started this world as i had enough of it in the last world i played but alas! here i am arguing a argument that can not be won :(

Pythag has been getting old for a long time :p but then so am i :D

DeletedUser

Wandle, some players just like to make it like, "me against the world, and they could do nothing to stop me" and feel extremely good about it, and we definitely have a few here. ;)

DeletedUser

Post according to the rules and avoid any more profanity/personal insults, or this thread will be closed.

DeletedUser

Well i thought shouting would make me heard :p

What i do love about this is that a few of your guys strat for one has basically dismissed BL because we are so spread out and have no core and we will sink and so on..... yet now because we have not come to blows with CH we are pacted with them and we are helping them with def, hey you like math right well here some math

CH + foofies (who are in a pact) = 530+ cities in 044 vs BL = 160 cities in 044, now we have not attacked CH and they so far have not attacked us (apart from a few little skirmishes) so forgive me if we do not go and start a war just because it would help venom out in the long run :p

Yes... yes i know!!!! you don't need anyones help because you guys rock (i know, i was going to join you remember,but thought it would be just too easy and i really fancied a challange on this server) so if you don't need help and are not trying to manipulate BL into war which some of you guys think we would sink anyways because of our location then why do you keep going on about Bl being in a pact with CH ?

Hahahaha lol i promised myself i would not get into all this forum big time charlie rubbish when i started this world as i had enough of it in the last world i played but alas! here i am arguing a argument that can not be won :(

Pythag has been getting old for a long time :p but then so am i :D

I declared you just neighbors, so relax and cool down mate. :)

Well it is not easy you know, on the other hand it s more challenging to be against the whole world, it s a simple fact.

BL is not gonna sink, you are ranked #3 in ABP, so you are doing good, As you said we dont need help, but also we dont manipulate others to go to war with anyone, that s not our style. Manipulation, spy, provoking and etc. is for weak players not us, so dont label please.

Finally, we dont care who helps who, you can help anyone you like, it does nt concern us. we play our game, and yes we are good at it. that s it.