Pnp 24 Hour Notice For Members Of Chaos Hunters

DeletedUser5061

I'm not in any position to edit the player's post, just some low-mid player from Foofies ;)

For real, I think we are gonna be friends when your lot decide you don't want to play second fiddle in your own ocean ;)

DeletedUser39031

Wherever Daizan goes there's arguments and offensive language :p

DeletedUser41124

where are the tanks from Black Legion and Foofies Unified Command and others to, it wasn`t just you who was tested. Wasn`t it.

You should thank Black Legion and Foofies Unified Command and others for not been much worse

Um, foofies did help some, but minimal, 90% of defense was CH. and BL hasn't ever helped at all. wandle I think made that clear

There is no coalition yet. if a serious one ever gets organized you would be in trouble. Fining someone with enough time and motivation to organize one successfully is always a problem in most worlds, and other games similar to this that ive played. coalitions rarely work but when they do its hellfire on steroids

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For real, I think we are gonna be friends when your lot decide you don't want to play second fiddle in your own ocean ;)

I guess this is enough proof that DarkCaver should stop pretending like he represent what Venom think and do. :pro:

we dont manipulate others to go to war with anyone, that s not our style. Manipulation, spy, provoking and etc. is for weak players not us, so dont label please.

DeletedUser41124

wow looks like fighting venom has realy took its toll , its bad news when when you start to take grepolis too personaly. It an easy trap to fall into i know ive done it myself.
im sure once your break is over and you return to grepo you will proberbly laugh at all this afterall it is just a game, an awsome game and an engrosing game but just a game.

you can capitalize engrossing. and I hate caps so that's saying something

DeletedUser41124

@fwmarta I was talking about player like PoltergeistHamster getting thrown to the wolves just because they are under revolt...

33oimw2.png

because you could avoid a lost to venom

i19qjd.png

alliances like that disgust me. What's point in reaching the top, if you are going to get there in this manner, no one will think much of you anyway as they are seeing what kind of alliance you really are.

@radu You are just embarrassing yourself now and making my team feel sad that they are having such negative impact on some peoples lives just by sending a few attacks in-game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSLZFdqwh7E

Listen to the song and relax dude, it's just a game

The only person I noticed that got kicked was kicked for a good reason. support was: Help im in revolt. if u cant use a template this late in the game and obviously never bothered with the forums before ur out, might of been hamster guy, don't remember(just realized heartsong already covered this)

DeletedUser

I guess this is enough proof that DarkCaver should stop pretending like he represent what Venom think and do. :pro:

Venom is not DarkCaver, Venom is Venom, they think alike for sure, so suck it up, would ya?

DeletedUser

Right, this thread is getting out of hand. Quit the personal insults, it is a game and this is a forum for all age groups.

Thread closed. I will re-open it in around ten hours.

DeletedUser

Thread re-opened.

If I have to close this again, it will stay closed.

DeletedUser

Thanks Pushty!

Thanks a lot everyone you got us in Trouble!!! * Pout look*

DeletedUser

Listen to the song and relax dude, it's just a game

This

I didn't back out of the discussion Darkcaver I asked you to explain what this whole topic was about but you didn't. Yea I was being a pain calling you my little snuggle muffin but I didn't, from my perspective, see alot of 'bad' stuff going on.

All I asked was a reasonable argument and you got personal. Not what I was after!

Obviously we will sit at two different sides of the drawing board but you didn't explain your argument properly. Daizan just did. Now its up to the CH leaders to address this and put it to bed. They aren't bad guys at all.

It would be nice to see a little less of the Venom self-importance though. A little 'banter' is what its about right?

DeletedUser

fwmarta, I did explain, not my prblem you did nt read properly, so here is my post, I suppose you can find it on Page 2 or 3.

lgt5a32.png

We sit at 2 different sides for sure. you sit at the side of denial, and we sit at the side of reality.

As I have always said, arrogance, self-importance or whatever you like to call it, is our bussiness, you dont like it, dont post.

Keep this in mind, It is does nt concern a single person how we are or what kind of personality traits we have. learn to play the game instead of judging others

P.S: I did nt breach the rules Pushty, did I? :)

DeletedUser5554

Best way to shut someone up is to beat them in my experience. So CH have fun trying that.

DeletedUser

Wow and i thought i was loud :p

Strats ears just popped and now he is blind as well :p

DeletedUser

Best way to shut someone up is to beat them in my experience. So CH have fun trying that.

Yeah nod just does nt like "it does nt concern anyone" phrase. a bit allergic it. :)

They have been trying, but well they got a long way to learn :)