Pnp 3k birs at chills place....It takes only 18 manties

DeletedUser22517

Come on mungus you know how to join a world, choose north east direction or are you scared? I bet you wont join cos your scared (sandip wont hurt you, she is not in north east, she may come and get you in her cycle though)

That way i may end far away from CS, this way i can be in their core and show Tea how important core cities are

DeletedUser23413

Even small ghost is taken quickly so it's hard to find a ghosted anchor but I will keep finding :D

DeletedUser12512

This is where we have got with PnP in Grep.

Somebody downloads a lot of Memes, puts up a report or 2 and everyone is falling over to congratulate them -amateur, boring and i don't really get the point of writing any PnP for this at all -is it really so boring in sinope that this qualifies as grep genius? Hitting Helmet of invisibility..well done. Getting a team to waste a little favour -your awesome..go home and come back when you got something decent to put down -and that genuinely goes for everyone, no more 100% meme PnP over trivia no one cares about its pathetic. PnP quality has gone down as gold use has gone up -if i could by a barrel load of gold to de rep you down to zero -i would..if i could reach thru the monitor and slap you...i would.

I don't think it's that PnP quality is going down, I think its more like PnP quality has never really gone up. It's a shame though, there are a few good PnP's floating around and they are so much more fun to see.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser39031

Hmm,DBP doesnt matters, so doesnt city loses,so what actualy matters anyway for the CS group?
I wasnt realy comparing with my dbp, but if you say so,then i must say you are rank #4 player of this server,and as a matter of fact i havnt been attacked ever as well in this server.Summary:send out defence more before saying this
I'm not a part of the CS group, but what I'm saying is that BP doesnt matter on the forum. DBP is meaningless in arguments.

Just because you send Defense out doesn't mean you'll always get BP either

DeletedUser36743

You don`t complain you are crying out loud as every propaganda minister should do ;) 120+ cities you lost maybe more, that is 120+ cities for the enemy in their core and we both know how core is important, right?If those players are weak and they can`t hold those cities why don`t you as leader(i assume you are leader) and the other leaders don`t take them of their hands and defend them and make example how they should be defended.Don`t give me that BS no one can defend them, this world is speed 3 troops and TT from 45 to 65 is much shorter than 12 hours.For a good defender those cities are DBP factory, for you they are just unwanted cities.

Actually I agree with Mungo on this one (never thought that that day will come...lol)... cities deep in the enemy core are gold... but there is a rider...

such cities can be huge DBP factories so long as they form a small percentage of the owenr's overall city strength... ie so long as the dog wags the tail its great.... if however the tail starts wagging the dog...then its a recipe for disaster...

I can say this.... the value of such cities is very well understood by these guys (Prae/erik/tea etc)... without taking away from the fact that those who conquered these cities did conquer them (so kudos for that).. however am sure they were lost/let go for a good tactical reason, although what that might be is not known to me...

I cant imagine this sort of loss if these lost cities were keenly contested...

ps: btw the if memory serves, I called speed 1 kindergarten stuff not Prae...

DeletedUser

Prateek understood the reasoning-as long as the cities are a small percentage-all is fine.
But when you have 200+ and the adversaries over 800+ a strong base like ocean 45 closer then you-then it is simply a drag to pretend to make the max effort,especially when you have no intention to capture cities in that area and so no possibility of striking back effectively.
Same goes for 46 and 45 cities.
In all this oceans our cities were outnumbered due to previous carieers of our players,while our strategy does not intend to capture this oceans.So tying hard to keep those 200 cities for no strategic purpose is a recipe for disaster.
To bust ww a few cities are needed,not 200,lol
And for some days we were alone for defense(save Guns).
A simple check will show that some of our players who fell in the West at the start had/have just 1 city(the one they started) and the rest in the East.
Saying they are noobs for having just 1(one) vs 20+ for each enemy player locally simply reflects the widespread tendency for idiocy:D
How can they play properly 2 oceans away with just 1(one) city?:D

The rest are players from allies whom we provide home in their hour of need,and we are damn proud of this.
We are not ChillChads to abandon friends;)

Yet,our strategy does not change,nor the balance of power.
They do hit back,but with odds against them and no support for takeovers in the West(due to our policy) it is obvious this "tough" Chillchads can cover their revolts.

It is Alpha who has an interest in 44,not us.

It is impossible to cover with LTS 200+ cities-nor do we want to teach players to reply on LTS.

A few may be covered,but not 200:D

Nor do we have the abilities of Funged ChillChads:D

DeletedUser36743

Prateek understood the reasoning-as long as the cities are a small percentage-all is fine.
But when you have 200+ and the adversaries over 800+ a strong base like ocean 45 closer then you-then it is simply a drag to pretend to make the max effort,especially when you have no intention to capture cities in that area and so no possibility of striking back effectively.
In all this oceans our cities were outnumbered due to previous carieers of our players,while our strategy does not intend to capture this oceans.So tying hard to keep those 200 cities for no strategic purpose is a recipe for disaster.
A simple check will show that some of our players who fell in the West at the start had/have just 1 city(the one they started) and the rest in the East.
Saying they are noobs for having just 1(one) vs 20+ for each enemy player locally simply reflects the widespread tendency for idiocy:D

The rest are players from allies whom we provide home in their hour of need,and we are damn proud of this.

They do hit back,but with odds against them and no support for takeovers in the West(due to our policy) it is obvious this "tough" Chillchads can cover their revolts.

It is impossible to cover with LTS 200+ cities-nor do we want to teach players to reply on LTS.

Makes sense... I found out that many of the lost cities belonged to some new members you have taken in who were primarily located in the 40's.... and who were encouraged to relocated to O65/Core...

DeletedUser22517

For a moment i believed you but then i saw the map.I bet you have at least 500 cities in 55 and you can`t defend in 45?What is next, you gonna give up those in 44?And next those in 55?

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=en81&ref=vfv4pdsgamwrencagf9dk1buo4a7hln5y78bmo9

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
For a moment i believed you but then i saw the map.I bet you have at least 500 cities in 55 and you can`t defend in 45?What is next, you gonna give up those in 44?And next those in 55?

http://grepointel.com/map.php?server=en81&ref=vfv4pdsgamwrencagf9dk1buo4a7hln5y78bmo9

Yes the Fluff/Barbs/Holies coalition deffending much better in shared deff lol.

While GODS of War were deffending the bigger neighbours Fluffers, the same big brother did not send a single boat to GODS , reason is they have all their deff sitting in cities of a LONEWOLF at ocean 65.

this is backstabbing in its worst evil dimension!

33ca44b00df958ec3b4b999353b62a43.png

DeletedUser

Yes the Fluff/Barbs/Holies coalition deffending much better in shared deff lol.

While GODS of War were deffending the bigger neighbours Fluffers, the same big brother did not send a single boat to GODS , reason is they have all their deff sitting in cities of a LONEWOLF at ocean 65.

this is backstabbing in its worst evil dimension!

33ca44b00df958ec3b4b999353b62a43.png

this is backstabbing in its worst evil dimension! lol

Ummm ok!!!!

maybe we see somethings different, But:-

Now, this is a story all about how
Keletho life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how he became the scape goat of erik little scare

In North west sinope born and raised
In the Comings group was where he spent most of his days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
Erik got in one little fight and his alliance got scared
he shouted, support me now, I dont want it shared

"support my cities" Erik begged and pleaded all the day
his team did great, 16000 ships on the way,
while all this time he ignored Keletho trips,
what did it matter, as long as Erik got the ships.

while Erik sat back and drank champagne
he ignored kelthos cries of hurt and pain
as the nasty enemy who hit him hard
took a city in Eriks own back yard
He knew this would happen but at least he's saved
He is Erik the king, all others members en-slaved

Erik whistled for support and when it came near
stuff everyone else you could hear him cheer,
If anything he could say that this loss was rare
But he thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, I'm Erik of Bel Air'

Well, the plan had landed and Erik came out
"he's lost a city lets kick keletho out"

He spoke to the allianc about 7 or 8
And yelled to the alliance 'I'm safe smell ya later'
he looked at his kingdom
he was finally there
To sit on the throne, as Erik of Bel Air

In short, Erik demanded support from all alliance and pact alliances 7000+ in one city 8000+ in another 1000+ in another and 500+ in the last.
While all this time he ignored trips in his neighbouring cities to ensure his own safety,
When keletho lost a city, they post a message for him to be rimmed, Forget that at the time Erik had 16500+ Biremes and forget that there are 6 other cities on the island that could have posted a trip warning in the forum or even messaged Keletho to see if he was safe.

Instead boot and Rim

Now that is Back Stabbing to an alliance member and also a warning on how the leadership in Comings treat players if they lose cities :)

Grep 2.png

grep.png

DeletedUser

LOL, LisaBaele and Thelawgiver was undefended while those birs and support are in there. I think Lisa lost 3 cities and Thelawgiver lost 12 while I am coming and Dwarf on Steroids are stacked with more than needed.

after 24 hours. ***MM to all reds of comings family***

Keletho on 2015-04-13 at 21:51
Okay it would seem I am in need of a new ocean and team. This is crock because I did post cities in revolt in forum but someone keeps deleting it. Crist a guy can't take a day to hang with his family. I need a team that understands that people have real lives. I understand if I went red or yellow but I didn't. I have no more revolts from reds but I do have revolts in all cities from blues. Any help to move by you and support my cities will be welcomed. Thank you in advance your new tram mate.

(This message was forwarded)

Is this backstabbing?

The Gods of War are supplemented with support when realistically applicable. But I don't think 2 8k point cities are worth the 16k birs. Now that's unrealistic. Sorry I'm just a noob LOL

DeletedUser

this is backstabbing in its worst evil dimension! lol

Ummm ok!!!!

maybe we see somethings different, But:-

Now, this is a story all about how
Keletho life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how he became the scape goat of erik little scare

In North west sinope born and raised
In the Comings group was where he spent most of his days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighbourhood
Erik got in one little fight and his alliance got scared
he shouted, support me now, I dont want it shared

"support my cities" Erik begged and pleaded all the day
his team did great, 16000 ships on the way,
while all this time he ignored Keletho trips,
what did it matter, as long as Erik got the ships.

while Erik sat back and drank champagne
he ignored kelthos cries of hurt and pain
as the nasty enemy who hit him hard
took a city in Eriks own back yard
He knew this would happen but at least he's saved
He is Erik the king, all others members en-slaved

Erik whistled for support and when it came near
stuff everyone else you could hear him cheer,
If anything he could say that this loss was rare
But he thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, I'm Erik of Bel Air'

Well, the plan had landed and Erik came out
"he's lost a city lets kick keletho out"

He spoke to the allianc about 7 or 8
And yelled to the alliance 'I'm safe smell ya later'
he looked at his kingdom
he was finally there
To sit on the throne, as Erik of Bel Air

In short, Erik demanded support from all alliance and pact alliances 7000+ in one city 8000+ in another 1000+ in another and 500+ in the last.
While all this time he ignored trips in his neighbouring cities to ensure his own safety,
When keletho lost a city, they post a message for him to be rimmed, Forget that at the time Erik had 16500+ Biremes and forget that there are 6 other cities on the island that could have posted a trip warning in the forum or even messaged Keletho to see if he was safe.

Instead boot and Rim

Now that is Back Stabbing to an alliance member and also a warning on how the leadership in Comings treat players if they lose cities :)

View attachment 11205

View attachment 11204

LOL that has to be the best post ever!!!! and so true :))))))))

Maybe some Coming players will see the light and break out of their chains.