80-deep

DeletedUser

It seems TE are having one more alliance to deal with.

The Renegades are joining the war against your Alliance Kyemera

Should be a fun fight.

~V

Ahhh Bill! Go back to Kappa ;)

This thread smells like it's brewing one hell of a PnP. Who's man enough to take over my job of spamming PnP's over Epsilon? :p

DeletedUser

Lol Devil xD

Im merely pointing the obvious of what we talked about XD

It will be a good fight, But nah, I don't want this turning into a PnP.

~V

DeletedUser

Talion mate - The Renegades can't touch TE and vice versa. I don't think you fully get it yet. You guys aren't really attacking us and we aren't attacking you and it's not a war. Our alliances are too far away for now, sure some cities will get traded over in skirmishes etc but nothing major of any real value. No player will get rimmed and nothing spectacular or magnificent will happen.

It's dead before it's begun and it's boring.

Shango - looked you up in game and wow impressive. So I apologise completely and utterly with everything I have said. Okay agreed we are The Frightened. We are petrified, scared and infact we give up. Please do not send your forces our way. We could surely not stand up to such behemoths.

In reality - the reason that this thread went quiet is because 1)you've proven nothing (2) You don't rate.....sorry.

And Devils - you teach me how to write a PnP and I'll try to make a good one!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Talion mate - The Renegades can't touch TE and vice versa. I don't think you fully get it yet. You guys aren't really attacking us and we aren't attacking you and it's not a war. Our alliances are too far away for now, sure some cities will get traded over in skirmishes etc but nothing major of any real value. No player will get rimmed and nothing spectacular or magnificent will happen.

It's dead before it's begun and it's boring.

Shango - looked you up in game and wow impressive. So I apologise completely and utterly with everything I have said. Okay agreed we are The Frightened. We are petrified, scared and infact we give up. Please do not send your forces our way. We could surely not stand up to such behemoths.

In reality - the reason that this thread went quiet is because 1)you've proven nothing (2) You don't rate.....sorry.

And Devils - you teach me how to write a PnP and I'll try to make a good one!

Lol, Really ?

So the fact that everyone that who is attacking you, is moving directly towards your main ocean, and that dosen't worry you ?

Hell, You never change, you had a massive ego before hand, it's twice as big now.

I can't wait before the fight comes in your corner.

~v

DeletedUser

i would just like to say, i am enjoying my time in 80 deep, and i know im tiny compared to some of the players in epsilon... but people grow, and from what everyone is saying, its about time we had some new meat to stand up to the oldies here...

DeletedUser

So the fact that everyone that who is attacking you, is moving directly towards your main ocean, and that dosen't worry you ?

~v

Everyone is moving directly towards your main ocean??? Where do you expect them to go genious??? The opposite direction???

Yeah you haven't changed either. You weren't the brightest bulb before and you're still not. I'm sure you're the same in renegades......once again there is no war except the one that is in your head. Get over yourself, stop trying to get involved in things that really don't concern you.

DeletedUser

Everyone is moving directly towards your main ocean??? Where do you expect them to go genious??? The opposite direction???

Yeah you haven't changed either. You weren't the brightest bulb before and you're still not. I'm sure you're the same in renegades......once again there is no war except the one that is in your head. Get over yourself, stop trying to get involved in things that really don't concern you.

Lol! Coming from you ?

Brightest Bulb - A. I had just started, and i was still learning, and what did you and the lovely alliance i thought would support me ? Stab me in the back.

Dosen't Concern me ? - Last i looked i was a member of the renegades, thus i support my fello members, and maybe you need to get your head out of your rectum ?

O and just incase you didn't know

Right because everybody friggin' loves me

Lol, This really shows your ego, You'd be suprise how many don't love you.. let alone like you.

~V

DeletedUser

You see you fail.....so so much.

The thread is about 80 deep and TE not you nor the renegades.....no one cares......let it go.....

Make up your own thread of Rengades Vs TE.....see if anyone cares....

Jaser - good job for starting but Talion ruined it so I'm done :)

Everybody DOES friggin' love me!

DeletedUser

Weren't liked ?

Lol, You can talk really.. you can.

I don't hide behind my alliance, and i never said this post was about renegades V The Enlightened. Please get your facts correct before speaking.

It's easy for you to be rude and say mean things to me as we are far apart......

If only we weren't..

You wouldn't believe how many people have actually said they'd lend me a hand if i went for you, Funny how you think your loved like Cesar.. when your far wrong.

And then theres the question i keep expecting to be answered.

'' someday you'll say something intelligent '' - I really wait for this day.

~V

DeletedUser

I don't hide behind my alliance, and i never said this post was about renegades V The Enlightened. Please get your facts correct before speaking.
~V

You must be a noob, thanks for admitting it.
Maybe you should get your facts straight, hijacking the thread is indeed what you are doing.
You don't have to say the thread is about TE and Renegades, but your attempt at making that the issue, makes you the moron who changes the subject.
Go start your own thread if you really feel the Renegade issue worth a mention, I know I won't waste my time reading your drivel.

:)

DeletedUser

Who said you had to read it ? And who the hell are you anyway ? Go ride a horse or something...

Im not making this anything to do with Renegades, But i was simply saying to Kyemera that the renegades are now going against TE.

Nothing more, then he blew it out of the dam water, like he blows everything hes insecure about.

Nothing new.

Any hew, I've had my fun annoying the hell out of Kyemera, whether he thinks i have or not, I couldn't care less.

~V

DeletedUser

Look guys, I hate to be a party pooper, but stop going Off-Topic/ Spamming, or I'll tell Zabbi on you :p

Seriously, stop it, if you want some gentle war-banter start a PnP.

And Kyemera - on that note - Look up some of my past PnP's and copy the format. Pictures, facts, not too much writing. That is all I can teach you my young padawan.

DeletedUser2413

Listen to Devils guys... I've had my eye on this thread for a little while now, don't think you can hide off in the sub-forums and I won't see - I'm ALWAYS watching, waiting, ready to serve! (infractions that is)

I would rather let you guys work out your differences, while being somewhat civil, but there is a time when enough becomes enough. Count this as your warning guys; stay on topic.

DeletedUser

Well i'd like to say I love everybody but it won't stop me from attacking you... Talion you did hijack this topic.. and if your too far from them now you can't very well speak that your at war with someone you can't attack yet...

On the other hand we are currently attacking and they have focused on us well their so called western expansion... has only SexRex is good there hopefully we can get enough bp off them here to go for the big boys... And as shango started only month and half ago i think he doing quite well oh and i understand right now you are clearing the inactive persons 17 cities instead of attacking us... but fun is still high on me...

DeletedUser

I'm glad to hear we are all having fun. One point though, we did not attack first. Of course that's going to be refuted but we just really don't care that much. I just felt a correction was in order.

DeletedUser

Ok I believe this is the truth.... about first attack...

1 i had lost one city to an allaince i was at war with who mouthed off on me the Loose cannons this player name Arenas of troy... I wanted my city back so i enlisted the help of King butter... along with other friends... I was low on attack since my allaince through alot at the cannons that day.. Plus I should have not lost the city but date night has no games according to the woman in my life..

2. since KB and others pounded him in the one day he left for shelter in the Enlightened camp... so King butter continue because that his personality if you take in a refugee then you don't care he keeps attacking when he was told to stop... he asked for a one on one match... your leadership agreed... this left me out since i not stupid to attack TE when my allaince is slowly moving through a mid- level allaince...

3. When he got this permission another former Ilk basklis(or whatever) and loose cannon.. wesley god of war... attacked them or the Aegis attacked him this part i'm confused hearing things thrid had from 3 different allainces.. but he also join TE within 24 hours of the attacks and his switching of 3 different allainces.. which cause confict cause both these player along with others in TE dislike King butter and his rants.. Caused a war..

4. butter thinking that since he had permission from your leadership to attack one player's city for running he could do the same to westley who attacked him back during this 24 hour span...Me on the other hand was in my own allaince being told how we would be crushed by the loose cannons with this merge that obviously was foiled with King butter attack ... Butter as not made many friends but the ones he did in O23 are the ones that count here...

I hope this makes some things clear that the attack was on new entries that were already being attacked before they got invited... classic Refugees.. although they might have been able to survive they ran instead.. to The Enlightened.. I did not want this war but since i'm here i will support it.. if any attacks on any other member before the attacks from random members that dislike KB rants then i do not know anything on that matter this is what i know and some was from several different people... and versions...

You know not to many talk and some don't know how to talk properly but all speak in riddles tell you what the think is not nessary because it won't hurt them but if you can piece the story together it is a great tale to tell...

DeletedUser

I think you'll find that KB claimed to have a NAP with TE and once they started hitting him he took OSG and Co.'s offer of helping to fight TE, then once KB started he went off on his own and wouldn't share info with OSG on the shared tab due to fear of spies and then Bowes and LC got a nap with TE leaving him to fight alone, then he left and who knows

DeletedUser

Who said you had to read it ? And who the hell are you anyway ? Go ride a horse or something... I couldn't care less.
~V

I read it because I'm on the TE council. Which makes Kye a team mate and buddy. So I think that I have more of a right to voice my opinion here in this, A TE THREAD, than you, some upstart from another ocean who simply likes the sound of his own voice more than anything.