80-deep

DeletedUser

I'm gone for a few days and you guys start flaming without me?! :Angry:

I suggest you learn to read Illuminatio. A mod told you to stop flaming. If you had half a brain cell you would stop, but maybe TE council members are above the law.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

Illuminatio you have repeatedly double posted and went on after you have been told to stop. Learn some self control.

Where are 80-Deep fighting TE? They need to get into the thick of things because it looks like they are picking off loner cities.

DeletedUser

we are one the O23-O33 border...just about north of you... still pushing east... but our members are having trouble finding attack positions for conquest...

and the people on the list of our conquest are fully in O33 idk about the glee guy don't know that name... and they conquer back a 3k city and they other was in the making on the allaince a week ago...

Thank you sparkles for putting it back on topic... I can't believe those two can still speak with what flaming and language they used... concidering i was warned for far less... so we may take a pause for a week to get people in position for the whole of the group of course the leaders never sleep...

DeletedUser

It would be great if someone would make a map so we all could see clearly the positions of both sides. I am interested in how this will turn out.

DeletedUser

Doesn't look good for 80-Deep. They need to move in with a larger force than that. Otherwise they will be picked off when they meet with the various pockets of TE scattered in that ocean.

DeletedUser

and thats just the tip of the ice-berg for TE, if you zoom out to 4 times, the sudddenly 80-deep don't look as good

DeletedUser

know one looks good to that but we are growing and growing at TE expense... and if the others that fight TE would really work on it... instead of talk then maybe it won't look like a mountain to climb...

DeletedUser

Well I heard that those that were fighting excluding OSG and I think KT have all stopped attacking TE and left you yourself

DeletedUser

hi what up and shango pop when are you going to be unban Lol

DeletedUser

When he learns being cheeky to people doesnt get you anywhere

DeletedUser

on what Travis... on what... I can't figure out my screen shots to post and TE might not want to show theirs,.,, lol

DeletedUser

king butter

Okay guys for those interested in the truth feel free to read- Those that are looking to continue the myths well stop here.

First I would just like to say that I- myself and any alliance I was leading whether it was Aegis and now 80-DEEP never wanted a war with TE I HAD a lot of respect for many of their players and knew that they were a very well put together alliance especially with the merge of the Rens.

I did have a NAP with TE which I got on my own when me and their diplomat missing link spoke. I got this NAP on my own because our founder Aviant from Aegis felt it would be wrong to join forces with them giving their relationship with OSG and them attacking OSG. This however hung me out to dry and I did not agree with it. SO on my own accord I went and got a NAP on my own. We had a good working relationship with TE and no problems. However we could not officially post in the Aegis forum.

I sent a very private letter to the so called trusted council of Aegis and Aviant stating my views as an ocean commander and what works in my ocean that we should form an official pact with TE and mind our business with what is happening with OSG. Well that letter was sent to Freescv and he messaged me. Him, Loose cannons I am a snake,oops I mean banana asked me for my help to attack TE. I told them I will do no such thing as we have a NAP. Well Bananahead from OSG said that his spies told him that TE has canceled their NAP and are planning on attacking me. SO on that note I told them that if TE has canceled their NAP and attack me we will help battle them.

30 Hours later I had 3 failed conquest happen on all three of my frontline cities from TE with no message of a canceled NAP. We never attacked them first That is a blatent lie

Loose cannons banananut said that he was repeatedly attacked by TE and TE said that they have a long standing NAP with LOOSE Cannons. With what played out dont know who to believe, SO this war was brought on by Bafafa so that we dont kill him and he stays out of the midst which is what any spineless creature would do.

AS far as wesley and former Ile Basilke yes it seems that Aviant had a pact with them and then canceled it without telling them so ofcourse when attacked by me and my members wesley was pretty pissed which is understandable. Ile Basilke joined loose cannons and when he found out that he had to be allied to me he could not stand it and went to TE took his buddy chris with him.

This was also done with the Third Tau. A promise to them that we will not attack and a message to me to wipe them out. Dont know if it was accidental or on purpose either reason makes me out to be untrustworthy

As far as Aeneas of Troy goes he left because he knew his alliance could not support him and joined TE. At the time we had a NAP. I did speak to missing link and he said take that city and call it quits we will not support him and that was more than fair.

I don't lie- I don't believe in spies- Which unfortunately seems to be the only players leading in this game. Seems to be a Grepolis leader must have quality

WE ARE MERELY DEFENDING OUR TERRITORY FROM A GIANT

I will say this: I have the most trusted members who have never betrayed me regardless of what offered and have always followed me regardless, which has to state something. TE offered to pact with Jaserx if he would wage war with me and instead we merged. So clearly we are not doing what is easy but what is right.

WE ARE NOT FARMERS AND YOU WILL NOT FIND TOMATOES IN OUR CITIES

DeletedUser

king butter said:
Hi Guys, This message was mainly to Aviant but I thought it would be good for you guys to know as well.

Hi Aviant dont know what you said to Ile Basilke-lol- but they have now split up and most went to loose cannons and some even went to the enlightened. This works for me because I had planned to take them as well. I can assure you they picked the wrong side. I just thought it would be good for you to know what was going on down here because I am sure given OSG thought on allies you might get a few messages. We are moving forward to 33 NOW and will take Illyricum alliance first and then the loose cannons. Also Bowes is all screwed up and are falling apart. I know sparkz said to support them with the spy doing a koan to them but only way is to not attack them and that is what we are doing. I know we are good allies with OSG but they are losing big time against the enlightened. In fact they are kicking the scribbled out out of all those alliances in that ocean. It might be a good thing to think about us and get an official alliance with them as I am on good terms with their leader just thought I would throw it out there. I enclosed a map of 33 in case there where any questions why
http://en5.grepolismaps.org/4e2d038e55c111ef2bfaa60698021efb

Thanks for everyone's time and please remember I am speaking as an ocean commander and what works for us best in these water's. I know there are other oceans to think about but that is not my job-that is your's people. These are only suggestions based on that.
Thanks all, get back to me as soon as you guys can- ciao

Is this the one you're talking about or the one I didn't get? Because you didn't care about anyone other than yourself and what you just said and this mail proves that, at first you were ready to backstab OSG and others cause you wanted to without any thoughts except your own, then when you were attacked you suddenly accepted to co operate with them. saying that letter being passed on was untrustworthy is BS as it just corrected what you were trying to do and THAT was untrustworthy and back-stabbing. Don't miss thing out in the future ;)

DeletedUser

Wow. So very much wrong there Butter. Your lies might be convincing to others though I highly doubt it since most are seeing you for what you truly are now. You know that if you believe them, it makes you pathological right? Have a great day and best of luck to you.

DeletedUser

LMAO
Well done Sparkz ;)
Lemme know how to Rep you, you deserve some cookies for this classic uncover ;)

DeletedUser

So no letter of NAp's then?

Lol! That would be a no. We tried that once and after being questioned numerous times on it, KB still insisted that what he was doing was sanctioned by Aegis leadership. Obviously, that was not the case. Not that we blame you for that in any way.

5150 took the first swing. After that, we didn't even try to keep the NAP up.

80-DEEP? We haven't even been really trying because you really aren't worth the effort. That has now changed only because of the lies you continue to try and spread. We do hope you have enjoyed taking the dead-account cities and those of the sim-city players. You did take one that was commendable. Having a couple of decent players does not make an alliance however nor do lies make diplomacy.