A little story about an alliance we all think we know

DeletedUser

The messages speak for themselves...

The-Iceman today at 3:00 PM
What on earth are you doing
I had that city under seige
You havbe killed 500 Biremes and a full army of mine including my CS
I will be dismissing you from the Alliance if you dont repay me for all my losses

That City was claimed in the Forum Claims thread by Triple Lindy
You have no right attacking it :(

Now the report says I killed a few horsemen and some slingers see..
url]

So I tell him..

justin.1 today at 3:19 PM
.. I messaged triple lindy 3-4 weeks back player said they were rebuilding troops.. I have been sending attacks daily and looking for an update on the town.. Why didn't anyone post an update.? it's been way past 5 days..?

The-Iceman today at 3:25 PM
He put all his troops in the abandoned City next door to his City and i killed them all
So he used the other abandoned city on that Island to store his troops
I killed all the one's in there too
You should have mailed me before attacking Myrmidon for permission
I could then have told you it was under seige
Do you honestly think I was just gonna let that City sit there
Triple handed it to me last week
I couldn't see the point of claiming it as he had already done so

Now I have to start all over again
i was onlt 5 hours from ending the seige :(

justin.1 today at 3:28 PM
Like I said I messaged triple as the player had claimed it The player said they were rebuilding I have been sending attacks to both richards town and ampyr for some time now I can send you the messages between me and triple if you want.. I check the claim section to see if there is an update on that town daily.. If you were going to station troops there you def should of at the very least message the players on the island to let them know.. I myself didn't want to let that city grow after triple said they had to rebuild

The-Iceman today at 3:30 PM
Why was you farming Richards?
It took me half an army to clear it and it was my farm
You don't farm abandons that you haven't cleared, without permission

justin.1 today at 3:34 PM
I sent troops into the town it wasn't an abandoned as it was never greyed out I found troops As far back as october 7th @ 2:35 in the morning.. I didn't see a farm claim section in the forum

The-Iceman today at 3:37 PM
Irrespective of whether it was an abandoned or not
If it was clear then someone already cleared it before you attacked it and that was me
I have been farming it for a month now, so you was just leeching the resources I was entitled to, as I cleared it

So now it doesn't matter if it was abandoned or not.? .?!

justin.1 today at 3:40 PM
How was it clear if there were troops in it upon my attacking it.? I have the reports to show you

The-Iceman today at 3:41 PM
Here are 3 questions
Did you claim it before attacking it?
Did you get permission from Triple to take over the claim?
Did you notify the locals of your intentions?

Triple wrote to me to take over the seige
He will confirm that

justin.1 today at 3:49 PM
3 answers..?
I message triple you have that message yes..?
Triple NEVER told me NOT to attack it (you can read that in the message I forwarded you can't you).?
Did I notify the locals I was going to attack a town whos claim was outdated by your own '5 day rule'

So What are you upset about.?
The fact you didn't follow your own rules.?
you tell me I killed 500 biremes..? Not a one sorry the report shows otherwise
I got kicked because I killed your seige which wasn't posted in the 'claims section' your so adament about..?
You tell me I leeched resources from a town you cleared.. Yet When I looked at the alliance forum I didn't see any place you claim a 'farm'

This is moot you lost a few troops Big deal you going to cry about it.? I don't play this game daily look at my stats but I play enough to know your really in the bad here.. Did you post to the locals about your taking over triples seige..? NOPE ┌П┐(◕‿◕) ┌П┐

So In review.. The 'biggest player in the game' didn't follow his own rules and got upsett when he was caught with his pants down.!
I thought this was a well organised alliance but when the leading players don't follow there own rules what kind of crap is that.?

DeletedUser

Wow! I can't believe this! Your actually criticizing TW on the external forums. If you want to do that do it on your alliance forums, how long before they kick @$$? Who knows? If I criticize them I do it in private :p death wish in a can! Just add criticism about TW.

DeletedUser

Interesting, See i was one time talking to the ice man and he seems really nice, Are you sure this is all real?

DeletedUser

Interesting, See i was one time talking to the ice man and he seems really nice, Are you sure this is all real?

Would you prefer screenshots of the entire message between me and him between me and triple lindy, reports of the farming runs and the accidental seige break because of his failure to follow TW shadows own 'rules' :rolleyes:

It really is of no matter to me anymore.. You see all my towns are on islands that have multiple tw shadow members on them so rather than have to fight the entire alliance over me refusing to 're-pay' him for his losses I took the liberty of deleting the account I'll play on another server rather than have to deal with Icemans 'time of the month' again...

DeletedUser

Would you prefer screenshots of the entire message between me and him between me and triple lindy, reports of the farming runs and the accidental seige break because of his failure to follow TW shadows own 'rules' :rolleyes:

It really is of no matter to me anymore.. You see all my towns are on islands that have multiple tw shadow members on them so rather than have to fight the entire alliance over me refusing to 're-pay' him for his losses I took the liberty of deleting the account I'll play on another server rather than have to deal with Icemans 'time of the month' again...

Pathetic, I have nothing else to say.

DeletedUser

you must be ticked off Justin. Here is some up rep to brighten your day.

DeletedUser

LOL.. Not ticked off just disappointed.. I had assumed that the players calling the shots inside the alliance took there own advice.. (you know what they say when you assume - you make an *** out of u and me - So It seems I have) I play TW, Kings age and many other games and never have I had anyone tell me I had to repay them for their own mistake(s)..

Toast your right it is completely pathetic.. One would think such an 'organised' alliance would follow the structure set forth.. Not find excuses when they get caught not following it...

DeletedUser

Dude, whether your grievence is real or not... don't take it to the open forum.

That's what the TW-Forum is for...

You're not just lashing out at Iceman, you're lashing out at every single teammate...

Every player of TW-Shadow that has worked really hard for a good rep.

If it was me.... I'd ask Betsy to remove this whole thread... after you cut & paste it in the TW-Forum.

Let the judge & jury be your teammates... not the general forum... including your enemies.

DeletedUser

LOL.. Not ticked off just disappointed.. I had assumed that the players calling the shots inside the alliance took there own advice.. (you know what they say when you assume - you make an *** out of u and me - So It seems I have) I play TW, Kings age and many other games and never have I had anyone tell me I had to repay them for their own mistake(s)..

Toast your right it is completely pathetic.. One would think such an 'organised' alliance would follow the structure set forth.. Not find excuses when they get caught not following it...

I don't think it is the alliance as a whole though, just The-Iceman. Most of the players and leadership I have dealt with from TW have been top notch. Iceman on the other hand is too full of himself to listen to others (if it isn't his own voice speaking he isn't listening) or follow rules (he thinks he's above the rules). So this thread really doesn't surprise me at all but I do sympathize with you. Best of luck!

DeletedUser

I was talking about you...

DeletedUser

Bad-mouthing other players/alliances is the only posts this server ever makes, not sure why his thread should be deleted.

DeletedUser

Repaying him is not as bad as quitting Alpha.

Oh, and how did a sling nuke destroy a CS?

DeletedUser

Rooster maybe your right.. Maybe it is just the iceman, but the other players I talked to about it were content to turn there head.. To me that putes them in the same catagory..
As far as the TW forum.. If you look I'm not part of TW shadow so that'd be a bit hard to do.. wouldn't you think.?

Toast Obviously you were talking to me the sarcasm must not of been enough for you to figure out I already knew that..

Firedoom I'm not quite sure how half of my total slingers from one town took out his CS although the amount of troops in the town was quite small mostly attack not defensive troops at all.. Besides the fact that re-paying him would break the rules.. I believe pushing is still not allowed.? I refuse to stoop to the level of a bully and rather than have the towns handed over or farmed I like seeing them deleted..

DeletedUser

Hate to say it m8, but you're towns won't be deleted they'll just go ghost and probobly be taken in short order.

It's a shame to see tyrants and bullies get their way so freely but unfortunately it happens a lot.

If I were you and looking to quit I'd first see if any friends wanted my cities.

DeletedUser

Rooster maybe your right.. Maybe it is just the iceman, but the other players I talked to about it were content to turn there head.. To me that putes them in the same catagory..
As far as the TW forum.. If you look I'm not part of TW shadow so that'd be a bit hard to do.. wouldn't you think.?

First, I'm sorry if I jumped to the wrong conclusion... second did Iceman kick you out already or did you decide to quit the alliance?

DeletedUser

Rooster I was kicked immediately after my attack landed.. After me and the iceman had our conversation I was offered to 'repay and rejoin' the offer was a little brazen considering I did no wrong.. I followed every 'rule' set forth by the alliance..

I would think TW shadows lack of response would tend to show the true nature of the quality of some of their players to condone this type of tyranny by one of their players.. And if Sethius is correct and the towns land in the hands of tw shadow members at the very least it's public that they took these towns from a player who had no desire to continue to put up with the childish nature of one of their so called 'leaders' in the absence of Fargo Bear..

Yes Perhaps I too may be childish in nature maybe I should of just pushed the resources to him and reported him.? No that would of been wrong as well.. So to those of you who feel that this is 'pathetic' I only ask you to put yourself on the recieving end of this 'stick' and ask oneself what would I have done.? Fight not only the largest player in the game but the largest alliance in the alpha world only because of the sheer size of the player and his dictatorship he has installed in a once respected alliance.?

To what end.? No it is simply better to move on to another server as I have already done.. Is it wrong to go public with ones own opinion.? I've not called names or any 'mudslinging' I only call it how I see it..
A School yard bully and the cronies who follow him for their own protection.. If I be wrong then so be it But as always ones actions be it a person or a group of persons define ones nature and character..

Tw Shadows lack of response both here and in game to this and other issues of like nature would tend to show the true nature since Fargos absence..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well

Well, good luck in you'r other server I don't think I will take side, but after all it is a war game i heard about players who demand taxes from players there are attacking so asking you to rejoin for repay is an not the best deal if you don't like the alliance repay to make a N.A.P. :pro:

DeletedUser

Dude, whether your grievence is real or not... don't take it to the open forum.

That's what the TW-Forum is for...

You're not just lashing out at Iceman, you're lashing out at every single teammate...

Every player of TW-Shadow that has worked really hard for a good rep.

If it was me.... I'd ask Betsy to remove this whole thread... after you cut & paste it in the TW-Forum.

Let the judge & jury be your teammates... not the general forum... including your enemies.
SO you believe that they don't deserve bad rep for this?

And...

The idea of P&P is to post about ongoing conflicts in the attempt to spread information, ideas and even rumors in order to help yourself or harm your opponents. P&P can be a valuable tool on the forums and bring a new element to the game.
For a thread to qualify as P&P, please ensure when creating the topic the P&P prefix is used.
All P&P should be done in character. No personal attacks or flaming are allowed. For example “Player Joe is a coward because he hides his troops from our attacks.” or “Metropolis is full of noobs who can't shoot their slings straight”
Unacceptable examples: “Player Joe has a court ordered psychiatrist and really needs to get a life. “

DeletedUser

When I first read his story and posted that message I was unaware of the fact that he was kicked out already.... I thought he was still a TW-Shadow.

So I thought he was airing private dirty laundry about his alliance and an on-going debate between teammates. P&P is between opponents, not teammates.

And since his gripe was with one player - his own teammate (and to a lesser extent the simple lack of counter-action by his other teammates) it seemed to me, that it was better done in private not on the public forum.

Since I have now learned that he was kicked out before he could even go to the private forum... I apologized and corrected myself.

:D