A little story about an alliance we all think we know

DeletedUser

Wow! I can't believe this! Your actually criticizing TW on the external forums. If you want to do that do it on your alliance forums, how long before they kick @$$? Who knows? If I criticize them I do it in private :p death wish in a can! Just add criticism about TW.

Wow! You really are nothing better then a worthless coward aren't you? First you go on your crusade against Hogs, with only a single 2k city to show for it, then you act surprised that someone actually stands up to a strong alliance and you even call them pathetic.

DeletedUser

That is awfully brave though, to stand up to these guys. IT shows that some powerful alliances are also weak.

DeletedUser

is that rooster with the serious face on????
what is going on???
up is down.......left is right......microsoft products are user friendly......
nothing makes sense anymore!!!!!!

DeletedUser

LOL!

Its my Tilt-A-Whirl post....

A post simply meant to keep the forum off balance.

Is he serious? Is he an idiot? Is he a serious idiot?

Perhaps we'll never know.

DeletedUser

One thing's for sure: Had FargoBear not been on a well deserved timeout, this issue wouldn't have escalated the way it did. No matter who's wrong or right.

I dearly miss the guy, he's the true master of diplomacy, externally as well as internally.

DeletedUser

justin.1 heres and idea! Stop flamming TW shadow and get a life, (Or play TW instead)

DeletedUser

It's not what I would call flaming and he hasn't been ripping on TW as a whole mainly just Ice-Man and from the sounds of it he has a legit reason to do so.

Granted Ice-Man has yet to come on here and give his side but thats his own perogative.

Not to be bad or anything Toast but you did a lot of ripping on the Hogs, it's easy to do that when you're not afraid of reprisals in game.

People should be commended fo speaking up for themselves and not put down for it. In my opinion Justin hasn't gotten nasty or abusive he's just putting his point across I don't see a prolem with that.

DeletedUser

Toast You apparently can read, so you must know as I stated in previous posts I do play Tribal Wars.. Dawn Of Nations, Kingsage, Evony, heck it's a long list of similar games.. My life provides me with ample amounts of 'play time' and the definition of flaming doesn't quite cover the posts I have made in this thread.. I am sorry if you find it 'abusive' there are other threads to read over..
I do check this thread to see if the iceman or a rep of TW shadow has come here to represent the 'other side' of the story..
As I don't see what importance this thread is to you as you stated you 'had nothing more to say' Yet you continue to visit this thread looking for an excuse to post.? Now who is it that needs a life.?

DeletedUser

Im not quite sure where exactly justin is flaming/not having a life in this thread. He is simply pointing out that Iceman cant even follow his own rules and is a hypocrite.

Toast, if you would be so kind as to clear that up for me i, as well as others would appreciate it.... o_O

Good on you justin for speaking up for yourself and not taking BS from iceman even though he is technically stronger.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

two more cents flying into this thread.......

i think justin has simply stated that there was a wrong doing and refuses to let it slide by merely because it was perpetrated by the largest player in alpha.
good for you justin, i have no choice but applaud to you.
we should all be attempting to if not kill, then at least raise awareness of any hypocrisy or bullying that may be happening.
if people don't like their actions being brought into public eye, they should clean them up so there is nothing shady to be ashamed of.
honor.....the lost virtue.

and on another note, i think the "get a life" barb should be permanently discarded form any of our vocabularies.
if you are on the public forum, chances are you have just as little of a "life" as the person you are attempting to insult......if not less.

DeletedUser

if you are on the public forum, chances are you have just as little of a "life" as the person you are attempting to insult......if not less.

You're fighting off offers on nights out to spend it gaming, or at least spend it half sober after nigts out?

What excuses do you use? I refuse to say I'm planning a naval attack at 10pm instead of going out for the night

DeletedUser

ya, sorry i had to cancel tonight cocotte......you'll forgive me tho, won'tcha???

DeletedUser

two more cents flying into this thread.......

i think justin has simply stated that there was a wrong doing and refuses to let it slide by merely because it was perpetrated by the largest player in alpha.
good for you justin, i have no choice but applaud to you.
we should all be attempting to if not kill, then at least raise awareness of any hypocrisy or bullying that may be happening.
if people don't like their actions being brought into public eye, they should clean them up so there is nothing shady to be ashamed of.
honor.....the lost virtue.

and on another note, i think the "get a life" barb should be permanently discarded form any of our vocabularies.

nice posting op.ivy

school yard bullies only get away with there actions is people shrink away from then and stay quite, put a spot light on there actions and thing change :)

good on you jason.1 for stepping up and shinning the light on him :D

DeletedUser

Toast You apparently can read, so you must know as I stated in previous posts I do play Tribal Wars.. Dawn Of Nations, Kingsage, Evony, heck it's a long list of similar games.. My life provides me with ample amounts of 'play time' and the definition of flaming doesn't quite cover the posts I have made in this thread.. I am sorry if you find it 'abusive' there are other threads to read over..
I do check this thread to see if the iceman or a rep of TW shadow has come here to represent the 'other side' of the story..
As I don't see what importance this thread is to you as you stated you 'had nothing more to say' Yet you continue to visit this thread looking for an excuse to post.? Now who is it that needs a life.?

I have not changed any text but bolded one thing you said I can read! Thanks ;)

DeletedUser

I have not changed any text but bolded one thing you said I can read! Thanks ;)

A suggestion that will help you become a better reader is try reading further than the first four words. You might actually get somewhere that way.

DeletedUser

What? I only read up to "A suggestion that will"

And justin, stop flamming TW!

DeletedUser

What is worse? Flaming TW or brown-nosing them?

Whats that new spread on your Toast? I thought it was nutella, but then I smelled it.....

DeletedUser

Flaming A quick definition for our Dear Mr Toast..

Flaming is a hostile and insulting interaction between internet users. Usually occuring in the social context of a discussion board.
Deliberate flaming is carried out by individuals known as 'flamers' these users specialize in targeting specific aspects of a controversial conversation. And are more subtle than their counterparts known as 'trolls' who are less 'professional' and write obvious and blunt remarks to incite a flame war as opposed to the more subtle, yet precise flamers

Seeing as neither The Iceman nor TW shadow have come here to discuss the other side of this story I don't see this as qualifying as a "Discussion" and making flaming near impossible..

As I have not been "Hostile" In any way nor have I insulted anyone. (Albiet the thought has crossed my mind) I do not see how you can claim this to be flaming..

However If this indeed is an instance of me "flaming" TW shadow, then I suppose that would leave only one position for you to fill.?

If you would like or need more information on flaming I got my definition from
http://http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flaming_(Internet)

Last edited by a moderator: