A little story about an alliance we all think we know

DeletedUser

wow toast.

Are you even reading any of the posts in this thread or are you simply intent on sucking up to TW?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And justin, stop flamming TW!

First off, he is not flaming TW-S(TW is a game, TW-S is an alliance). Second, stop trying to suck up to TW-S, you are completely spineless and they would never accept you into their ranks so just stop posting.

DeletedUser

I think its really sad how people are willing to sell out their integrity and even their own self-worth just to try to ingratiate themselves to the brutally handsome members of the single most awesomely amazing alliance ever - TW-Shadow.

DeletedUser

and the award for the Single Greatest Post in the History of Grepolis goes to...........

DeletedUser

For everyone how thinks I worship TW, I hate them. They invaded my ocean And I'm fighting them out. So far were doing a good job! Bouncing there attacks and making them scared. I only, and I mean ONLY like The Ice-man because when he was attacking our members, he stopped. (Unlike Lady Kathrine! That inactive point whore ;)) they're not going to stand much longer, because there running out of cities in my ocean, so when they start to drift off POW well sock em in the nose, they'll be surprised and will fall. Then we will gloat in the INTERNAL FORUMS that we chased them away.

DeletedUser

For everyone how thinks I worship TW, I hate them. They invaded my ocean And I'm fighting them out. So far were doing a good job! Bouncing there attacks and making them scared. I only, and I mean ONLY like The Ice-man because when he was attacking our members, he stopped. (Unlike Lady Kathrine! That inactive point whore ;)) they're not going to stand much longer, because there running out of cities in my ocean, so when they start to drift off POW well sock em in the nose, they'll be surprised and will fall. Then we will gloat in the INTERNAL FORUMS that we chased them away.

boo

lame.jpg

DeletedUser

The messages speak for themselves...

Now the report says I killed a few horsemen and some slingers see..
url]

So I tell him..

So now it doesn't matter if it was abandoned or not.? .?!

So In review.. The 'biggest player in the game' didn't follow his own rules and got upsett when he was caught with his pants down.!
I thought this was a well organised alliance but when the leading players don't follow there own rules what kind of crap is that.?

Get your facts straight

Triple Lindy claimed a city belonging to Myrmidon, in the Internal Forum Claims thread.
He wrote to me and asked me to conquor it, as he was too far away to be effective.
I never put in a claim, as Triple had already done so.
I was farming 2 or 3 days later and hit troops in a City to the right of Myrmidon's City, where the player had gone inactive over a month ago.
I hit resistance and realised that Myrmidon was hiding his troops there.
I then farmed another City the next day on the left side of Myrmidons City
I hit resistance again, obviously more Myrmidon troops.
The following day I sent clearing and a CS to Myrmidon's City and informed Triple Lindy that the seige had started.
With 5 hours left my seige was interupted by Justin.1 and my CS was killed halting the seige.

What right did Justin have to try to seige the City when Triple told him that everything was under control.
Secondly Justin.1 never claimed the City in the Forums, so he had no right to seige it.

I will get Triple Lindy to confirme that it was under control and Justin.1 shouldn't attempt to seige it.

I reinvited Justin.1 back to the Alliance and he replied with a rude and abusive message.
Justin.1 was too busy trying to justify his actions. to realise he was in the wrong.
Now he has chosen to malign me in the Forums, out of pure vindictiveness.

DeletedUser

I'm glad you came on here and gave us your side of the story, from what I had read so far I wasn't aware that Justin was attempting to conquer the city.

If so then it seems that mistakes were made by all parties. The claim thread should always be kept updated to avoid things like this or at the very least to leave people with no excuses for their actions.

Lindy from the sounds of things should have made you guys aware of what was going on. It was a bit harsh though to just kick the guy out of the alliance right off the bat, mistakes happen and the situation shouldn't have escalated to this level especially among alliance mates.

DeletedUser

I guess since I am in the middle of this I will add my 2 cents, I had been asked to take this city in the initial surge against Myrmidon, even though logistically it was not a great option, it was good for the team as whole, when the vacation period ended and the attacks resumed i attempted to siege it and was unsuccessful, C ship time was 15 hours and my local armies had taken a beating. Ice and I had been discussing this city and I offered it up to him.

The bottom line is the claim was valid, this mission was different from the standard claim and conquer, it had its own thread where cities were assigned to players. Justin launched an attack at the city prior to getting consent and sent me a note after it was launched. It was too late to stop the events that happened from then on. There was definitely some communication issues during the process, but the bottom line from my perspective I do not launch offensive attacks at another players claim without consent. It could have been my colonization attempt just as easy as Ice's.

Justin actions were not malicious, he was trying to help me out, but was careless in the process. I know I would have apologized and sent some gifts to some one if I blew up their siege, after all it is a team game.

Ice has always been an excellent team player supporting players with offensive and defensive missions.
He has cleared for me on many occasions and consistently sends defensive support/resources for players in need. This goes beyond Grepolis, but to The-West where we were teammates as well.

DeletedUser

Get your facts straight

Triple Lindy claimed a city belonging to Myrmidon, in the Internal Forum Claims thread.
He wrote to me and asked me to conquor it, as he was too far away to be effective.
I never put in a claim, as Triple had already done so.
I was farming 2 or 3 days later and hit troops in a City to the right of Myrmidon's City, where the player had gone inactive over a month ago.
I hit resistance and realised that Myrmidon was hiding his troops there.
I then farmed another City the next day on the left side of Myrmidons City
I hit resistance again, obviously more Myrmidon troops.
The following day I sent clearing and a CS to Myrmidon's City and informed Triple Lindy that the seige had started.
With 5 hours left my seige was interupted by Justin.1 and my CS was killed halting the seige.

What right did Justin have to try to seige the City when Triple told him that everything was under control.
Secondly Justin.1 never claimed the City in the Forums, so he had no right to seige it.

I will get Triple Lindy to confirme that it was under control and Justin.1 shouldn't attempt to seige it.

I reinvited Justin.1 back to the Alliance and he replied with a rude and abusive message.
Justin.1 was too busy trying to justify his actions. to realise he was in the wrong.
Now he has chosen to malign me in the Forums, out of pure vindictiveness.

I don't think I'd call this out of 'vindictiveness' there is no revenge here or a desire to hurt you.. Rather I'm here to show the way I was treated and the way others simply looked the other way be it because of your size as a player or the fact that you had already strong armed fellow players out of towns before..
As For the 'FACTS'
FACT I never sent a seige to the town the report I posted shows that.. It was a simple attack sent to a town marked with a red dot on the same island as myself and you dear iceman..
FACT You yourself stated you didn't want the town hanging around 'regrowing'
FACT After how long of triple lindy having claimed the town getting his troops wiped out, rebuilding ect..ect.. did triple lindy ask you to take the town.? after 5 days.? Did anyone post in the internal forums the change of claim.? No..

So as far as anyone 'verifying' I had no right to seige it that would be un-needed as the report shows not a seige landing but a small attack group..
Did you reinvite me.? Sure did with the ultimatum that I repay you, for your own mistakes and losses which I may add you gravely marked up. Was I rude.? Well that can be your opinion your entitled to it as everyone is entitled to one..

Bottom line iceman if you had followed the rules your so adamant about me not following would this have happened.?

DeletedUser

first off, Iceman is a nice guy and I have never felt that he throws "weight" around needlessly; getting upset because a teammate 86'ed your siege is not out of line.

secondly, if I understand correct, Justin had ALREADY DELETED his account when he made this thread. so he is no longer a player in world alpha. so why on earth should ANY of us be privy, let alone care about, this disagreement?

thirdly, based on what Iceman and Justin have both said, it sounds like Justin launched an attack at an already claimed city and justified it by observing there had been no updates on the thread. that is just about the most lazy crap I have ever heard; as others have said, why would you even RISK launching an attack at a city that one of your teammates may be in the middle of conquering? weighing "starting my conquer a little earlier" versus "destroying my teammates siege and all the resources and time and troops that went into it" should be a NO BRAINER decision for any player worth anything.

so Justin, time to leave now; you deleted your account, and we don't care to hear your whining.

DeletedUser

Triple Lindy speaks sense. Both sides made mistakes, perhaps one more than another, perhaps not.
I think both over reacted.

DeletedUser

After reading this whole thread the only conclusion I can come up with is that I want my 15 minutes back! If you notice, few TW-Shadow players commented on this thread because we are busy PLAYING THE GAME. I find it more fun playing than trolling the forums. However, I would assume when you only have a dozen cities, it would be easier to find time to do both.

I never saw anything about this internally. If you deleted your account, you never intended to see changes to the situation anyway. The game is filled with alliances, if you have a problem with yours the appropriate and mature action would be to leave and find a new one.

Justin, you refer to TW-Shadow multiple times throughout this thread, plus you start the thread with a title referring to the entire alliance. If you have an issue with Iceman, the title should have read "A little story about a player we think we all know but really have no idea what we are talking about". This is NOT a TW-Shadow related issue. Did WE colonize your cities while you were a member? No. Did WE organize attacks against you while you were a member? No. Yet you make it seem like the entire alliance is disorganized and the worst thing since unsliced bread. You choose your battles..

DeletedUser

15 minutes? I want my 30 minutes for then having to check if he was close enough to conquer, then finding out he wasn't, feeling hungry and needing some cereal! And seriously anarqy, stop flamming The-Iceman. Now, I am getting my 2nd city from a TW member, so ta-ta for now.

DeletedUser

i think the bell just rang toast......time for second period.
is your homework done?

DeletedUser

15 minutes? I want my 30 minutes for then having to check if he was close enough to conquer, then finding out he wasn't, feeling hungry and needing some cereal! And seriously anarqy, stop flamming The-Iceman. Now, I am getting my 2nd city for a TW member, so ta-ta for now.

are you just so dense you can't comprehend language? or are you just so lazy that you don't read posts before hitting the "reply" button and typing your garbage in? my entire post was a defense of The-Iceman. We are friends going back to the-west world 1. so kindly take the time to read before replying next time, so you can avoid wasting all of our time having to read your posts that don't even make any sense.

DeletedUser

Preach on Brother Anarqy! Toast suffers from a severe case of diaherra of the mouth. Tearing apart his thoughtless forum posts reminds me of how I used to feel after beating 2nd graders and taking their lunch money to pay my way through college.

DeletedUser

are you just so dense you can't comprehend language? or are you just so lazy that you don't read posts before hitting the "reply" button and typing your garbage in? my entire post was a defense of The-Iceman. We are friends going back to the-west world 1. so kindly take the time to read before replying next time, so you can avoid wasting all of our time having to read your posts that don't even make any sense.

Really? Because it seemed that the reason you deleted your account was because you didn't want to pay him *Cough*quiter*Cough*

DeletedUser

Really? Because it seemed that the reason you deleted your account was because you didn't want to pay him *Cough*quiter*Cough*

I didn't delete my account; my account is active in world alpha. Once again, taking the time to simply read forums prior to posting would avoid all of this. Justin was the OP of this thread, and the player complaining about The-Iceman who eventually deleted his account. so please, take the time to read before replying (and if you are unable to read, then kindly leave this forum as that is the main means of communication here)

Preach on Brother Anarqy! Toast suffers from a severe case of diaherra of the mouth. Tearing apart his thoughtless forum posts reminds me of how I used to feel after beating 2nd graders and taking their lunch money to pay my way through college.

agreed it is much like taking candy from little children. Then again, being "ignorant of all reality" seems to be the new trend these days