A little story from your friends in TW-Shadow

DeletedUser

Betsy or someone should mass mail everyone on alpha and tell them to join the forums. Then a few people out of that 125,000 should join. Although I would like too see some of the old posters like

Fargobear
JonnyDixon
levache

There is a reason I'm modding the Discussions + Debates forum, haven't heared from him in a while :(

DeletedUser

So could you try and spark some more activity into the forum by mass mailing? I'm sure betsy will like th idea

DeletedUser

I personally cannot. I could encourage you lot to start mass mailing people near you :p

DeletedUser

I personally cannot. I could encourage you lot to start mass mailing people near you :p

Lets all do.....we get more pro-active and encourage our nearest neighbor....to say something in the public forum....IF they don't then lets colonize them.....:p

DeletedUser909

And Betsy doesn't mind mass mails at all, so long as you're not advertising mafiawars. :p

Lugosi

Strategos
And Betsy doesn't mind mass mails at all, so long as you're not advertising mafiawars. :p

this is not a joking matter, I got over 20 requests for mafia wars from the same person :supermad:, I lost the will to ignore them so I just left them to clutter my request lists. Fargobear, I have to tell you, your story was intrieuging, interesting yet slightly confusing. I can't help with mass-mailing as I'm banned but I will email the person who sent requests for mafia wars. :p

DeletedUser

I loved that game! It was fun but got shut down! :( What a shame! I hate mass mail now!

DeletedUser

Btw ive just read this for the first time and you rimmed me 1 month after i left the server haha