A premade for next speed 2 without morale (Milos21)

DeletedUser11965

question...are directions still glitched? or are we doing it by invite links?

DeletedUser

If you can find a spot i would love to join with you guys as you seem like a great bunch an know what your doing. If your full its cool the competition should keep my interest :p but still, would rather be with a good bunch than against ;)

DeletedUser

I would much prefer to do it with a link if possible since the directions have gone screwy in the past.

Milos21

Phrourach
I will try to join as soon as possible. On calydon, i was #7 to join (i had city ID #15 and the first player who joined had #9; they probably reserve low numbers for some reason). Just let me know how you want link sent, via externals, e-mail or in game.

DeletedUser11965

do it over private messaging on externals, do not post on walls as others can use it

Milos21

Phrourach
sorry mate, I forgot to reply. You applied very early and I respect that. You can join and lets see how it goes. I think replied earlier that we will accept you and I am man of my word.
I will send you the link on Monday, try to be online 11 AM

DeletedUser27793

I think it is better to invite by links rather than we choosing the direction

Milos21

Phrourach
At the time of this post, bottom of your page has: