A premade for next speed 2 without morale (Milos21)

Milos21

Phrourach
sorry peeps, it was a stressed day. I had a lot of concerned players about US servers but quite a few of you was positive. If its not too late, lets discuss this a bit more and set a join time for saturday, 1 PM if we all agree on that.

Milos21

Phrourach
Peeps, i will have to disappoint some of you. i had a huge rush at work last 7 days. this is the first time I login to grep in last 24 hours. I tried to get the Saturday off to start alliance properly, but i will have to work tomorrow as well.
I wont start the US server tomorrow.

I know there are people who are waiting for perfect settings so I wont mind if they do.
I am very sorry about this, this was a situation not controlled by me.

DeletedUser

Check out the announcement for the next en world. Looks like we can possibly vote for perfect settings.

Milos21

Phrourach
I voted speed 2, Unit 4, conquest (it was hard to decide that), low alliance cap

Speed 3 is leading. I said what I had in the thread, but will repeat here:

I never could decide what I like best, conquest or revolt but here is my vote.
I see so many people voted for speed 3.
I can not understand that. We had Caly and Heli for speed 3 players. Half of people left Caly for Heli and now they will be leaving for a new server,
People, if you play speed 3 seriously, you will have 25 cities in way less than 2 months. You will reach 50 cities so quickly and we all know how hard it gets after 50 cities.
Speed 2 allows you to play one server for 6 months and not jump servers like headless fly.
Speed 2, Unit speed 4, Conquest, Low Alliance Limit.

DeletedUser

I voted speed 2, Unit 4, conquest (it was hard to decide that), low alliance cap

Speed 3 is leading. I said what I had in the thread, but will repeat here:

I never could decide what I like best, conquest or revolt but here is my vote.
I see so many people voted for speed 3.
I can not understand that. We had Caly and Heli for speed 3 players. Half of people left Caly for Heli and now they will be leaving for a new server,
People, if you play speed 3 seriously, you will have 25 cities in way less than 2 months. You will reach 50 cities so quickly and we all know how hard it gets after 50 cities.
Speed 2 allows you to play one server for 6 months and not jump servers like headless fly.
Speed 2, Unit speed 4, Conquest, Low Alliance Limit.

I would join with those settings Milos. In an alliance you build, or one owned by raistlin580, Admiral Naji, Dolly Lama or Mac Edward. Either way it would be great to have all those players together again from the start..But not all of them in the same alliance, lets keep it alive and competitive..:)

DeletedUser14937

From the 4 you said I would hate to have all but Mac Cheeseburger with me :p Simply because how he managed to turn every other alliance into his little herd of sheep was sheer brilliance. This is my opinion btw, milos is a lot more grown up and mature than me :D!

oskarghost96

Phrourach
Hmm Nice one Milos! :p I would join but us in Xi are forming an alliance for one of the next worlds :p Xi is going to die soon, and we're teaming up for a new world. :p Good Luck with your premade :)

DeletedUser29934

iCyber, now there's a name I haven't seen in a long time haha How ya holding up mate? I think I'm with oskarghost going forward with a XI alliance, hoping for speed 2/unit 2 conquest. Although I see a lot of the votes were turning up for a faster world.

DeletedUser14937

:O! the old enemy i know and <3! :p long long time no see lol. i would have liked speed 2 but there is little to no chance of that happening on the poll at least so might as well vote for the conquest option with a good chance to win :p that's why i keep telling people to vote for the speed 3 conquest one lols

Milos21

Phrourach
iCyber, now there's a name I haven't seen in a long time haha How ya holding up mate? I think I'm with oskarghost going forward with a XI alliance, hoping for speed 2/unit 2 conquest. Although I see a lot of the votes were turning up for a faster world.

Its really good to hear from you again mate, it was fun with you on Xi long time ago.

DeletedUser

Since there doesn't seem like much of a chance of speed 2 winning, unless we can get like 100 people to vote (only 1 alliance) I voted speed 3 conquest because id rather have conquest than revolt