A premade for next speed 2 without morale (Milos21)

DeletedUser

I do not think I will have the chance to join you all. But I certainly wish you guys the best of the luck. I will be simming away on Gela in the meantime.

DeletedUser14937

I know milos is a lot nicer then me but i generally can't think of anyone from TS I would want with me in the alliance :D

DeletedUser

O c'mon .We all had fun and was a nice game
Btw i do not now in Frg post this or Fw but i will just put it here

Farg on 2012-12-12 at 23:48
Thats the gaming spirit more of our fellow gamers need. So many lose sight of the reasons we all arrived here to play this game together.

Good Gaming!
Farg

SSerpente on 2012-12-12 at 22:05
Congratulation to Pb and all the good players.Was a magnificent year and all did a hell of a good fight..all... So congratulation for the bests "opponents"(hat down) :) Hand shake and the medals and certificates should be for all the players that did their best not only for the ones that will finish WW.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I may like to join this pre-made...

Known as Humlegutten in-game, just left world Troy due to my computer breaking some time ago... but getting a new laptop next week.

I'll only join if it's speed 2 revolt, don't like conquest, sorry.

DeletedUser20415

I know milos is a lot nicer then me but i generally can't think of anyone from TS I would want with me in the alliance :D

lol sorry for dissapointing your great hopes of an alliane :p

DeletedUser14937

Farg is truckloads more mature and composed then I am ;)! I can assure you what people think/say has a minimal effect on my opinion on... anything :D!

DeletedUser

mhhh guys u miss someone....
u can't make a real alliance without a noob, so I think u'll be forced to recruit also lock. :)

DeletedUser

icyber You were one of my most favorite PB guys lol and I can't wait to be in an alliance with you the whole time on this next world ;)

DeletedUser

icyber i think that mentality is why PB slowly died no fresh blood to train and work with. We have to be willing to train players and honestly, before i gave my acct away to the the guy losing all the those cities man it kills me to see, a few of the former TVG players seemed to be improving. Sserpente isnt very good but supported and helped when needed and thats what an alliance is all about right? Just my 2 cents we should be more open to new players!

DeletedUser20415

see sweety even the great aro is here for u ;)

lol any idea where did milos vanish ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

O well Aro is kind of boring without u in Corinth .Lol....i really missed u every time u were in Vm . Just for the record ..even if i am not a good player i lost only 2 cities in more than 1 year of Corinth(1 year of oc55).1 to you Aro and one to Isajoon And i had many Cs on my way. :) O c;mon why u gave your account?

DeletedUser20415

he got banned at the same hour we were launching a super operation on him, 6 CS on 6 targets with 5 fake CS :supermad: :pro:

But she is an defense expert and u must admit aro :)