A premade for next speed 2 without morale (Milos21)

Milos21

Phrourach
I may like to join this pre-made...

Known as Humlegutten in-game, just left world Troy due to my computer breaking some time ago... but getting a new laptop next week.

I'll only join if it's speed 2 revolt, don't like conquest, sorry.

I have heard of you mate, not sure if I met you before. I dont really care conquest or revolt. Its an old story, the main advantage of conquest is that you can do offensive snipe and revolt allows you to sleep better. You can sleep 8 hours, wake up and have 4 hours to sttack the city or snipe.

DeletedUser

lol sorry for dissapointing your great hopes of an alliane :p

Either way PB was much better than TS. Not like we needed most of the world to win, even tho nearing the end there was not a lot of us left we still kicked your all over the place.

DeletedUser

Either way PB was much better than TS. Not like we needed most of the world to win, even tho nearing the end there was not a lot of us left we still kicked your all over the place.

good old rivalry between us. PB is/was a better alliance imo, but the whole "no WW" mantra was never going to work for them

Milos21

Phrourach
Mate, let me warn you. On the next server, we will also play for fun and I wont engage in WW era. If you want the crown or whatever, look for another alliance please.

DeletedUser

Mate, let me warn you. On the next server, we will also play for fun and I wont engage in WW era. If you want the crown or whatever, look for another alliance please.

Let me tell you something, I'm sick of WW. I got the crown and its a good feeling but isn't as good as playing aggressively with solid players and kicking people around.

I'm in 100%.

DeletedUser27793

Seems Interesting....
I have played in Xi with TS i joined late though
and i know isajoon from another world epsilon we were in the same alliance andi also dont like engaging in WW era

DeletedUser

I agree with cyber(for once!), not in on the TS folk joining except for cheri and tr.

DeletedUser

I agree with cyber(for once!), not in on the TS folk joining except for cheri and tr.
In the new world i will not be ex Ts or better ex TVG. I wanted to be just a simple player (a noob) willing to learn and have fun .But hey ..no problem.I see to much "hate" here..lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser29878

Hey amigo you know I'm with you again Milos!

I won't be traveling near as much next year so should be able to be active for longer periods of time

DeletedUser

Fhibner You cant win without noobs look at Lock she is a pro now! And Sserpente is still playing and helping his/her alliance and at the end thats what an alliance is all about. So many players quit its always good to have players that can fill in! Milos trust me we will need players that stick around.

DeletedUser

Thank's Aro ,First i am a she and second with so much hate here is better for me to stay out :) . And for the info i am not such a Noob but did not have any team .Good luck

DeletedUser20415

hey ss, do u have a big ego ? I dont think so, so practically u dont fit :p

want a name suggestion ? how about PE ? permanent ego ? yeah that would work, althought the PB guys that I Pm were actually a lot better than philip and cyber, use the brain part more, have more respect and honor anyway

DeletedUser14937

I thought of an alliance name :p just as corny as Permanent Ban was :D!

Private Mail?

DeletedUser

the PB guys that I Pm were actually a lot better than philip and cyber, use the brain part more, have more respect and honor anyway
that's not really saying much, kinda like saying i'm smarter than george dubya bush or something :p