A premade for next speed 2 without morale (Milos21)

Milos21

Phrourach
Lol to dai, he always shows unexpectedly and changes things around.

As I said, new faces are always welcomed. Either you lean to swim or we drop you.

To *Conan:
I was the best attacker and defender when I quit, a year ago, with 100 ghosts I left. if you were near the core, you should hear gossips about project venom, daizan, cyber, socrates, private joker, hilop, manos de piedra, berxseres and others

DeletedUser

Lol to dai, he always shows unexpectedly and changes things around.

As I said, new faces are always welcomed. Either you lean to swim or we drop you.

To *Conan:
I was the best attacker and defender when I quit, a year ago, with 100 ghosts I left. if you were near the core, you should hear gossips about project venom, daizan, cyber, socrates, private joker, hilop, manos de piedra, berxseres and others

I joined 5 months after the world opened, PV wasn't there when i join.

DeletedUser

So i assume i'm welcomed? Don't worry about me, i can play. After thinking about it, though revolt world is prefered, i don't mind conquest as well.

DeletedUser

I assume the alliance will not join world Kos since it is speed one, right?

edit: 100th post!

DeletedUser18132

It's the Eastern European/Eastern Orthodox Christmas. Russian, Serbian, etc..

DeletedUser

I agree.
People might not know that Milos actually said yes to me joining :eek:

Milos21

Phrourach
I think we need a member list to see who is on board! ;)

I dont want to do that. We will have to wait for a while until the proper server comes out. Many people will start other servers and I dont want them to feel bad cause they could not wait.

I had an interesting offer to join US server. It has a very nice settings and it starts on the 15th (they give a proper headline there).
I dont like the idea but I would like to hear what others think?

DeletedUser

If you joined US, I would do so happily. EN is starting to suck really bad. Their forum community is quite empty right now.

DeletedUser

Do you not get night time bonus there?

slobo.c are you the player that was making all the alliances in new worlds and inviting everyone anywhere in the world? And one was disbanded by a fake email to all your members about a merge? Or am i getting mixed up?