A Public Message to the Leaders of OCEANS VETERANS

DeletedUser46838

^They took one from us but it was worth it. Over 100 K to us for one city...

DeletedUser27128

Well, those biremes come in handy when we are fighting you and have to kill 21k LS sent from 70 cities... That is friggin ludicrous and also ludicrous that our alliance actually took the city and held the fight.... My poor little 41 bir contribution came home as 40 lols! Heck, I didn't send much, that was in O44 and I am eastern O54...

Haha, now cry, spend gold, and build for a few days...:pro:

Haters gonna hate, lol. You gave us some very nice BP, it was fun seeing your 1.5k ALU nukes going to the bottom of the "OCEAN" :p

Atleast we build LS, not biremes and turtle up.

DeletedUser13405

Talking about turtles...
29bog0i.png

Yes, after I sniped your CS with my bir there, of course we decided to stack his towns. Took your entire alliance to take one city off the guy.....

DeletedUser43442

Dont you just love the feeling when you land a CS on OV city and they send support rather then attacks?I think i can pull my birs out,OV is perfectly capable to hold our siege on them on their own...

DeletedUser45468

how dense are you guys, you think its weird we stack the cities of a player who is being opped by your whole alliance? (btw gratz guys, took your whole alliance to take a single city :D) He had 348 incoming attacks at one point, what did you expect, us not doing anything lol. You know just as well as we do that that city isn't stacked like that permanently. (unlike some of your cities ;))

You can't really call us turtles either lol, esp when we take cities from you daily and have the most abp by far.

You hit the nail on the head, you're a player after my own heart wandle :p

Even if OV, or anyone else really, "wins" this world by finishing WWs, Ill be the first to congratulate them on winning a simming war. Personally I don't care at all about WWs, I will leave venom before we complete 4 WWs because I refuse to get a crown on my profile. In my opinion, which is the opinion of many of the top players, the winner of the world is the alliance which performs best. And at this moment is that is definitely not OV.

First of all mutt wasn't opped by the whole alliance, just a few guys attacked him, his city was cleared with 1 hit. I don't whant to turn this into something becouse everybody can lose a city, he is a good player, a bit more arrogant then most but still good. It was a good fight and your LS loss combined with whatever RUSE sent came to be 28343 LS, those are nice numbers. One more thing OV does the exact same thing as venom or ruse, you have your tricks and we have ours. We might be more defence orianted then some, you guys for instance (while the halloween thing was going on) use to spell a LS attack with seastorm 7 times b4 it hit the target, purify/seastorm. We both do what is needed to win. So please people on both sides get off your high horse

DeletedUser22708

First of all mutt wasn't opped by the whole alliance, just a few guys attacked him, his city was cleared with 1 hit. I don't whant to turn this into something becouse everybody can lose a city, he is a good player, a bit more arrogant then most but still good. It was a good fight and your LS loss combined with whatever RUSE sent came to be 28343 LS, those are nice numbers. One more thing OV does the exact same thing as venom or ruse, you have your tricks and we have ours. We might be more defence orianted then some, you guys for instance (while the halloween thing was going on) use to spell a LS attack with seastorm 7 times b4 it hit the target, purify/seastorm. We both do what is needed to win. So please people on both sides get off your high horse
He had 345 incoming attacks at 1 point, that's hardly a couple of people. But anyways, you guys gave Mutt 160k DBP and he only lost 1 city, you can op me anytime lol

DeletedUser12512

Seriously are they Colonizing everywhere?:pro: What ever happened to 1.2 grepolis, Please bring it back. :( Alliances where so much more fun back then, It was just all pure fighting, Skill, Strategy, Tactics & a Brutal Blood Bath. Ocean Veggies. Step your game up & FIGHT YOUR WAY TO THE TOP.. all you guys seem to care about is WWs. Just like it was in Gela.

I think the important thing here is how did you get the OoC avatar I made for rm9832?

DeletedUser21311

I would have Quoted the entire Slogan , But damn i do want to provide reilef against the arduous effort to those who have already read it once to , phew :D

To those that have not read it already , its on Page 1 , It would be sad to see a couple of posts down the line saying i posted edited posts to distract view from the topic and to add validity to my posts here

Now back to the point ::

OV Leadership,

:
:
I hadn't colonized a single city in almost five years of play - not even for the stupid award that comes with it that could've allowed me in a hero world (side note: Your registration date: 2010-01-15). Not. A. Single. One. My entire Grepo tenure has been based on conquering whatever poor sap happens to be my enemy. It used to be that we would kick out any player that would EVER colonize. However, because of the way you play, I was forced to colonize cities here to fill up my alliances own islands with blue flags. That is not the way I want to play this game. It disgusts me.
:
:
Miknel, a simple noob of Venominium

With Humble regards , i am pretty sure that the last time i checked you were not in OV and even though i understand the immense amount of Pain that you had to go through to put up with your Leaders Forcing you to colinize a city :( and to Write your PnP i would like to bring it to your notice that OV leaders as far as i know do not handle internal matters of our Red friends and as such they would have a chance of being solved ( If Any " Note :: Since Leaders are Forcing " ) if addressed to your own .

In short me thinks you put up the wrong title mate :supermad:

10439379_773198456086363_1570760272120016359_n.jpg

Even if OV, or anyone else really, "wins" this world by finishing WWs, Ill be the first to congratulate them on winning a simming war. Personally I don't care at all about WWs, I will leave venom before we complete 4 WWs because I refuse to get a crown on my profile. In my opinion, which is the opinion of many of the top players, the winner of the world is the alliance which performs best. And at this moment is that is definitely not OV.

The Point of time when someone says i hate simming and a ton of posts about hating WW and yet in the same sentence clarifies that his alliance will be preping for WW and will be there to ensure that , now thats something to think about. Hope that your posts have deluded enough People that Venom is not even fighting for Winning this world , through WW Till now ;)

And last but not the least , i understand that you hate us , we are still here and like a Chunk of rock refusing to be pushed away , to clear a path for you , we will be here , even though that leads to long faces at your end , i would like you to take a look of it like this , OV is a bunch of simmers and noobs right that you get to kill easy ?! Now smile and dream

With Regards ,
A Small time Simmer & Noob ;

Asking for Forgiveness and mercy :(
Goku

1939643_782650998437421_5914170712381322865_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46838

@GOKU ZU. Like you, I wouldn't want to quote you either, because it's too long.

However I'll tell you one thing. The reason why we don't really want to kick you guys away is because if we get rid of you, where else would we get our easy BP from? :p

And besides for every city we take from you. You colonize 3-4 .... Happy Simming, OV!

DeletedUser21356

Hello people, a simming noob from OV here.

So it's a bad thing to found a city on an island you want all blue before a red founding pops up. Seriously grow up and play the game and stop complaining about this one doing this and that one doing that. Every alliance does his own thing he thinks is the best for his or her alliance. Funny how Venom and RUSE may found but not OV. And don't tell me it's because OV is founding cities that's why you are doing the same because that's just bull.

Nice try to recruit OV players, a shame it didn't work;)

MhNhOFi3gjBqYOvg-Region.png

DeletedUser33530

Hello people, a simming noob from OV here.

So it's a bad thing to found a city on an island you want all blue before a red founding pops up. Seriously grow up and play the game and stop complaining about this one doing this and that one doing that. Every alliance does his own thing he thinks is the best for his or her alliance. Funny how Venom and RUSE may found but not OV. And don't tell me it's because OV is founding cities that's why you are doing the same because that's just bull.

Nice try to recruit OV players, a shame it didn't work;)

MhNhOFi3gjBqYOvg-Region.png
They are complaining cause you are ruining the game with your simming. As evidence of this I present the WW being moved up a month every freaking week!
Also no it is not bull that they are founding cities because of you. In war, if you are attacked you counter attack. They are colonizing cause they have to colonize or they will eventually get overwhelmed. If you honestly think that the guys in venom would found cities without having no other choice you are a dumb dumb.

DeletedUser21356

You may calm your words because you are calling me an idiot then;)

Play somewhere else, if you're not happy

DeletedUser21311

They are complaining cause you are ruining the game with your simming. As evidence of this I present the WW being moved up a month every freaking week!
Also no it is not bull that they are founding cities because of you. In war, if you are attacked you counter attack. They are colonizing cause they have to colonize or they will eventually get overwhelmed. If you honestly think that the guys in venom would found cities without having no other choice you are an idiot

Really , i was thinking yeah thats about it , but remember ??!! Wasn't it in Minkels very highly adored post that it was mentioned , about the "Forcefull Colonization " Part , oh let me be check , to be sure :) yes its still there :p

So its interesting Who this "idiot " Turns out to be through your own Comments :D doesn't it ? So Sad

DeletedUser33530

You may calm your words because you are calling me an idiot then;)

Play somewhere else, if you're not happy

Well I will change my words since I got a laugh out of that response but I don't play here. I just have common knowledge of this game.

DeletedUser33530

Really , i was thinking yeah thats about it , but remember ??!! Wasn't it in Minkels very highly adored post that it was mentioned , about the "Forcefull Colonization " Part , oh let me be check , to be sure :) yes its still there :p

So its interesting Who this "idiot " Turns out to be through your own Comments :D doesn't it ? So Sad

OK I may actually be the idiot here cause I followed none of that. So what are you trying to say?

And may I see the quote perhaps?