A Public Message to the Leaders of OCEANS VETERANS

DeletedUser43442

Dont scare them guys.We at least have more of them posting now,not just poor Zen...

DeletedUser13405

Funny kad...

I have a question or two for OV. Are you really running out to O42, waaaayyy out on the rim, to build your precious WW? Just shows how lacking in any real confidence you are...you only have what..oh...1500+ cities in O54 right? So why run out to the rim (like a thief in the night) and try to sneak a WW build out on the rim?

Do it with style and confidence right in the heart of your core. Challenge people to come and take it!!! Molon labe right? The whole point of the game.

Or are style and confidence not in abundant supply in OV-land?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Funny kad...

I have a question or two for OV. Are you really running out to O42, waaaayyy out on the rim, to build your precious WW? Just shows how lacking in any real confidence you are...you only have what..oh...1500+ cities in O54 right? So why run out to the rim (like a thief in the night) and try to sneak a WW build out on the rim?

Do it with style and confidence right in the heart of your core. Challenge people to come and take it!!! Molon labe right? The whole point of the game.

Ocean 42? Boring. Anyone could do that. Race you to O00!

DeletedUser21311

Funny kad...

d765581ad889768a983550543139f5d2f70a4b0037f4d54bc8d9112023d8210c.jpg

054 = 1500 cities in our main ocean = major resource base = maximum of our players
042 = 30 cities ?! = 10 players ?!

WW = minimum 4-6 months out :eek: Me thinks you were not Wearing your Glasses while looking at the Crystal Ball to see Our future :p

DeletedUser

The Point of time when someone says i hate simming and a ton of posts about hating WW and yet in the same sentence clarifies that his alliance will be preping for WW and will be there to ensure that , now thats something to think about. Hope that your posts have deluded enough People that Venom is not even fighting for Winning this world , through WW Till now ;)
I never said venom wasn't prepping; I said I wasn't. I play in venom mostly because like 50% are close friends and many of them share my philosophy on how to play. Ill do my part in taking red cities, but I wont take part in the WW race. Not everything I say on here are the words of venom ;)

I also like how in the time I didnt read this thread this island has been turned completely blue for me lol
MhNhOFi3gjBqYOvg-Region.png

DeletedUser43442

Any action going on down in O54?It gets lonely out here on the rim,i might relocate to 54 to find some friends

DeletedUser46838

Only a 70% chance of CSs going at 6 mph towards your harbor in the coming week.

DeletedUser43325

Nice try to recruit OV players, a shame it didn't work;)

Erm... this is awkward..

WarlordCro has joined the alliance. today at 19:03
Miknel has invited WarlordCro to the alliance. today at 19:00

DeletedUser3613

hmmmmmm, i remember this one time when OV recruited a few of RUSE's players, a few weeks later the instigator of the move is banned for cheating and the sheep are all in VM :p

on the bright side at least their points count till they turn grey lol

DeletedUser22708

Ocean Noobs are getting pounded. I must say i was surprised that OV had LS to break my siege, well done guys

DeletedUser

Hope WarlordCro likes George Michael, because he's about to go through a WHAM episode.

DeletedUser

My gf loves George Michael. She has some sort of weird fetish for gay men.

DeletedUser

I point out that the wages of sin is George Michael, and he goes and gets himself banned. Come on, WarlordCro, take one for the team!