A Public Message to the Leaders of OCEANS VETERANS

DeletedUser10984

hmm judging by the fact my current conquest rate is 10-1 against OV and the only one you guys took was by a player that has now jumped ship. I would say maybe you should worry about defending more and talking less.

DeletedUser

You folks over in Venom and Ruse like to complain about OV having founded every slot on our Core islands. However, you continue to found cities around us wherever there is an anchor point. Point in fact, jinsl's new city in N O54... Now you will force us to CQ a founding and complain about all of our little cities instead of attacking our larger ones...

I'd like to see an end to this behavior myself, but if you insist on founding on our islands in our area, we will continue to pre-emptively found every anchor point from our Core outward until you give up on founding!

Happy Hunting! :pro:

Zen, what about O44? Why are you colonizing there?

DeletedUser46838

The fact that OV is giving me thousands of BP just from WarLordCro is funny
And 5/10 of the top ten belongs to Venom

DeletedUser22708

Everyone has time to ridicule to an alliance that needs to be ridiculed. I'm quite surprised you guys still think you'll be here by the time WW's start lol

DeletedUser30490

that might be a bit...gah what do you call it
stupid words :(
point being obviously these guys will be here for wonders

DeletedUser22708

You'll see Druvi, i don't expect you to believe it since well, you're on the rim.

DeletedUser31480

Everyone has time to ridicule to an alliance that needs to be ridiculed. I'm quite surprised you guys still think you'll be here by the time WW's start lol

Haha, mate you must be smoking some stuff to think OV wont be around when WW start.

DeletedUser

the most funny part in all of this :
OV actually believes they can win this world.

You dont even have a clue who you playing against. You will see and learn some new stuff, you never have been seen before on this silly .en server.

DeletedUser

The only new thing I've learned from Venominium this world is "send support to our cities in siege to take a share of the BP from the conquerors while we try to break it".

DeletedUser

The only new thing I've learned from Venominium this world is "send support to our cities in siege to take a share of the BP from the conquerors while we try to break it".

This is new to you? Lol! It's called supporting your alliance members! No wonder Ov would rather colonise than conquer! Sounds like no one supports each other lol ;)

DeletedUser43442

No,you misunderstood him.He is talking about sending land support to your aly town under siege and then hit the siege with LS.That way you still DBPs.I do agree it shouldnt be news to them,its one of the oldest tricks in the grepo manuals. :)

DeletedUser21311

To Wandle ,

download.jpg

I understand that OV bashing is your favourite pass time but please analyse your own statements :cool: so that they don't expose your own Stupidity aloud to all the others present in the forums , some of us do like to( atleast hope to ) read interesting stuff once in a while .....

As for the above statements , so that u don't make yourself look like a fool once again :p Sheik is saying that suppose Alliance A has a city of Alliance B in seige , and Alliance A choose to break the seige by sending Fliers , but at the same time sending in their own Biremens to get a share of the DBP that only Alliance B was earning As a Tactical move during seiges .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To Wandle ,

View attachment 10841

I understand that OV bashing is your favourite pass time but please analyse your own statements :cool: so that they don't expose your own Stupidity aloud to all the others present in the forums , some of us do like to( atleast hope to ) read interesting stuff once in a while .....

As for the above statements , so that u don't make yourself look like a fool once again :p Sheik is saying that suppose Alliance A has a city of Alliance B in seige , and Alliance A choose to break the seige by sending Fliers , but at the same time sending in their own Biremens to get a share of the DBP that only Alliance B was earning As a Tactical move during seiges .

Geez! Calm down bruvva! Lol it was not exactly clear in the original post was it! But now that i have re-read it yes it makes sense now :) lol you read one post wrongly and you get some muppet giving you grief! No need to get your knickers in a twist eh! Perhaps you should show more of this fighting talk in game!

Oh and I'm not bashing Ov! I'm bashing simmers! If you are one or in an alliance that is one then well... Good luck to ya! Personally I think your boring and ruining this game but hell! What do I know right! Just be happy another world hasn't opened up because I think most of the fighters would have left by now and you could of sim your way to a Burger King crown in peace and harmony ;)

DeletedUser31480

the most funny part in all of this :
OV actually believes they can win this world.

You dont even have a clue who you playing against. You will see and learn some new stuff, you never have been seen before on this silly .en server.

I hope you win mate, if I were you I would hate to look so silly after making such a statement.

DeletedUser21311

Well it was for me , but then again i did figure you would have had a problem so the clarifying post as my computer did not update to show Rumpelstiltskin88 posts or would not have been bothered ;)

As for the 2nd part of the post , If your Knowledge of gameplay of grepolis suggest that Fighters of any world are mostly world hoppers then i would really love to be the kind that Goes for the burger king crown ;) And "Calm down " lolz !? What part of you suggests that i would have the time or wish get angry on you ? And that too for a player i have never played with :heh:

With No regards , So that you don't bring those Boring emotion stuff again :p
A Full Time Simmer :D