A Public Message to the Leaders of OCEANS VETERANS

DeletedUser47953

Wow first treason and now collusion. Any other crimes you feel we've committed you'd like to cry about?

Also I'm at least 90% sure our ships move at the same speed of yours. Not sure about the length of them but I suppose there is reason to suspect our ships might be longer than yours.

Smug, but the fact is we had him dead to rights before the ban and they let your LTS land while we were stopped from attacking...

You will see our veracity shortly and your friends won't be able to help you without it becoming even more obvious what is going on...

DeletedUser

Real convenient and very suspicious... How is it that OV is the only alliance which seems to have these "technical" issues in the game???

Ya like oh my god some of your players have been found using bots.... how inconvenient for you guys :rolleyes:

DeletedUser43325

You do realize that 90% of the LTS was in his cities BEFORE he even switched sides, right?

DeletedUser

I think that this thread may have actually served it's purpose and gotten OV all riled up to fight!

DeletedUser46838

Hey Zen.

Just to say that since did OV start getting riled up? Oh wait....

DeletedUser46838

Hey this is OV:

"we're just like Henry Clay, American Senator that ran 5 times for presidency and never won"

Think that's OV case lol

DeletedUser33530

Hey this is OV:

"we're just like Henry Clay, American Senator that ran 5 times for presidency and never won"

Think that's OV case lol

It was five times? Damn I always thought it was four.

DeletedUser

They'll lose here too. There's no way that alliance will hold it together for another 3+ months.

DeletedUser27128

Gotta love how WarlordCro joins Venom and suddenly is under attack from everyone in OV (the normal result of treason), but then gets himself banned so we can't take his cities...

Well if an alliance wins their wars and puts up good fights, members wont commit "treason"

DeletedUser

Just passing by here, ignoring all of zen's stupid accusations which apply more to OV than us. (btw zen, your alliancemates should know that buying gold for another player isn't allowed ;)) But my nerdy eye caught something pretty funny.

That would be fitting for a rule violation... especially since, such rule violation could result in a permanent ban and the player could be thrown off game with their ISP removed from eligible for play...
Do you even know what you're talking about lol? :D that's absolute bollocks, do you even know what an ISP is? lol

I play straight up. No multiple accounts or bots. You face me, you fight me, not a program or get screwed by my friends here...
maybe you should reconsider cos you're not really doing much when you play straight up :p

DeletedUser41523

As far as I can count, OV is on its third loss if it losses here and this one is easily its most disappointing for the group.

DeletedUser46838

military-humor-funny-surrounded-attack-soldiers-meme.jpg

DeletedUser47953

You folks over in Venom and Ruse like to complain about OV having founded every slot on our Core islands. However, you continue to found cities around us wherever there is an anchor point. Point in fact, jinsl's new city in N O54... Now you will force us to CQ a founding and complain about all of our little cities instead of attacking our larger ones...

I'd like to see an end to this behavior myself, but if you insist on founding on our islands in our area, we will continue to pre-emptively found every anchor point from our Core outward until you give up on founding!

Happy Hunting! :pro:

Coxwana

Phrourach
You folks over in Venom and Ruse like to complain about OV having founded every slot on our Core islands. However, you continue to found cities around us wherever there is an anchor point. Point in fact, jinsl's new city in N O54... Now you will force us to CQ a founding and complain about all of our little cities instead of attacking our larger ones...

I'd like to see an end to this behavior myself, but if you insist on founding on our islands in our area, we will continue to pre-emptively found every anchor point from our Core outward until you give up on founding!

Happy Hunting! :pro:

Don't worry Zen mate. All i read is blah blah blah. Nothing they say has any substance. They play all the dirty games in the book yet find the time to ridicule us. It's clear they have nothing better to do and that includes fighting. None of them have a real go in them.