A Thread to talk about anything but Firelord & Furnace E

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

this furnance is a NOOB.he dare to treat a good and dear friend of mine shpiler.well,shpiler is a beast who can eat 999k furnance,but it was very funny,anyway.lets see whut the noob told to mighty shpiler:
I'm still new to the game.
Alfred Furnace on 5/1/11 at 2:27 PM
Listen my bad. We will leave you alone. If you leave my members alone. I made an idiotic move , do forgive my threating meassage.
Alfred Furnace on 5/1/11 at 2:25 PM
My decision? It's the decision of the ocean. Alll of the ocean alliance will participate an will attack you
Shpiler on 5/1/11 at 2:23 PM
is that your final decision ?
Alfred Furnace on 5/1/11 at 2:20 PM
I'm not joking. You will be farmed.
Shpiler on 5/1/11 at 1:12 PM
wow ,you just made my day ;)
Alfred Furnace on 5/1/11 at 1:08 PM
Go and ask your leader , teh following alliance that will be going up against your alliance is:
UNITED ALLIANCES OF TAU Members:
Roman Empire
Serbium
Chaos Conquesters
the black knights
Delta Dark Imperium
The Knights of Tau
The Unknown
The Blood Of Dawn
The Elites
Kingdom of Heaven
The Defenders of Tau
ninja assassins
Enigma F
Krypteia
Fightin Like Hell Fish
Tartarus
Nike
Allies of Antiquity
Furnace E
Red Rider Knight
Gold Rider Knight
this is sparta
Freedom Fighters
They will attack NmE members and you will be attacked by all of my members in that ocean. Leave the alliance and you will be spared.
Shpiler on 5/1/11 at 12:52 PM
lol ,can you stop this plz ,i almost feel like you serious ^^ .
Alfred Furnace on 5/1/11 at 12:13 PM
Look mate , we are setting up a coalition against UAT. All of the alliances are teaming up to stop them. You know what we will do to your city enough said.
Shpiler on 5/1/11 at 12:12 PM
and if i don't ?
Alfred Furnace on 5/1/11 at 12:08 PM
I suggest you join us or you stay in no alliances.
Shpiler on 5/1/11 at 10:01 AM
any other suggestions you might have ?
Alfred Furnace on 5/1/11 at 8:45 AM
Your an in my enemies alliance you will be targeted. I suggest you leave to survive.

DeletedUser

lol Wow i got that to but he didnt realize we had a shared form with them all since we formed the united alliances of tau which was built vs furnace E thank ya very much that forum they had with him was a joke we made another one that was real

DeletedUser

it is very quiet, way to quiet was really hoping noe would have some more pnps or something....forum need to get active lol

DeletedUser14937

firelord is already preparing for his next world and next "major alliance" he intends to "dominate" with:

Why hello there , you may have heard of me. I'm the fabulous firelord aka Jack Wilson. I prefer if you called me Jack. As you can see I'll be creating an premade alliance for the last world. I know what you are thinking "who the hell is this noobish fool , inviting me to his premade alliance" I can assure you my alliance will be based on "fun". I will be getting many players like Aicy , WM802 , TGT , Skayla , Aqua armour and hopefully you to join my premade alliance.

We will be based in North East , our preferable settings will be :

Speed 3
Alliance max: unlimited , 500 or 200
Conquest
Inactive Morale

Like I said before I am a friendly guy who people judge me due to my silly , wacky comments. I'll be creating a premade alliance called" We are too old for this [stuff]". I can promise you that all the fun players will be joining it. But if the worlds before omega does contain then we will be joining that world. Even if omega contains rubbish settings we will be joining it. And who knows you may see the unknown side of me :D So be apart of my premade alliance. Remember we will stay discreet. You have 1 second to reply: just joking. I'll give you a 2 hours after you have read this message to make your decision.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow your lucky he gave me that but i got no info

You don't want to know what i replied :p

DeletedUser

aww i didn't receive an invite :( i want to be in his premade !?!?!

DeletedUser

i got one, considered joining but then he said he would have WM and aqua...

DeletedUser

D: I don't know whether to be happy or sad Cuz i don't have one xD :D

DeletedUser

lol he sent me one he actually had the nerve

Why are you lying? LOL How sad and pathetic are you. You don't have the screen shot to prove it. I'm sick and tired of your failed attempts. I don't lie on forum. I'm not like you who tries to lie and always fail.

DeletedUser

Firelord you clearly have been defeated walk off with the rest of your pride and admit defeat like a real man

Status
Not open for further replies.