A Thread to talk about anything but Firelord & Furnace E

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I know it was to talk about anything but firelord, but if you scroll through the pages there is alot of talk about him.

DeletedUser16696

I know it was to talk about anything but firelord, but if you scroll through the pages there is alot of talk about him.

Most of it's celebration as it's not about him...

How is everyone? (Not you firelord)

DeletedUser

and thread thatt is titled "A Thread to talk about anything but Firelord & Furnace E" is basically doomed to failure by having his name in the title...

DeletedUser

No , no , no, no! You hypocritical , unintelligent , immature child. Do you even know what we are talking about no?hmm I doubt it, do you even know who I am? Past experiences , grepolis stats? Oh wait you rather MRA the alliance to the top. Haven't you notice when we go up the ranks our avg points decrease?

And now let's look at the term "embarrassing". You , the founder of ExileD, are one of the most useless person in the alliance : when it comes to actual warfare. You have low points , low BP and you are basically a "noob". For example , when one of our members was attacked. You gave him the worst advice any imbecile can give "nothing". The members of the alliance did your job. Yes they did , you were useless.

U-S-E-L-E-S-S
How come you didn't organize that player to receive support? Or how come you didn't teach that player how to dodge the attacks? Seems like you are the embarrassing one.
You actually encourage our members not to attack the people who farm them. Oh god how I wish I could screen shot your uselessness.

And do you know what's funny? We as the members of your alliance teaches you how to actual lead. We all know you are going to get rimmed and the alliance will be in shambles when conquest season starts.

You crossed the line DR WHO? is a former hero on zeta my friend he also joined tau very late

lol also smile for the camera this is my new sig lol

DeletedUser

I agree with whoever said this thread failed at what it was supposed to do lol

DeletedUser

This thread has no merit and should have been left to die mercifully. I'm shutting it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.