A Thread to talk about anything but Firelord & Furnace E

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Stop avoiding my question. Show me a screen shot of me inviting you to join my premade alliance. Oh wait , it never happened. Stop lying , you always BS on the forums.

DeletedUser

I deleted it because it is what i thought of you now have you noticed the title of this thread

DeletedUser

Lurk ;)
Gawd, you're famous Firelord! xD
But apparently this is off limits to you? :eek: That's deep.

DeletedUser

He always bs in here , making up rubbish lies. This is your second attempt trying to create bs reason. Famous? Hmm I am known.

DeletedUser

Alex why do you lie? Seriously I want to know why? Do you demand attention from other grepolis users? Don't you receive enough attention at home? No , seriously explain to me why you lie in here. You tried to lie earlier and said that I messaged you bad words but you "deleted" the message". And then you created a thread about it. You were most likely lying then.

And yet you repeated the same thing again. Trying to lie and make me look even worse in front of the grepolis community by stating that I invited you into a premade alliance which I never did. And you yet you "deleted" the message again. You are definitely lying , I suggest you seek some mental help.

DeletedUser

So maybe i wanted to make my point on the alliance i will admit that one was a lie but i know alfred furnace sent me that wheather is was you or not.

DeletedUser

There you have it people -shakes his head-. Just quit lying son and learn how to enjoy the game. Honesty is the best policy.

DeletedUser

At least he can admit it, unlike others.
But what did you gain in getting him to own up to lying? What was the point? stop acting like a two year old.

DeletedUser

The point is that Alex Skye hides behind lies , trying to feel the empty void within him. Me acting? I never thought of myself as an actor. Show me some respect , what kind of leader are you ? Who does not support their members on the forum? I and many other members are getting bored , when are we going to organize ourselves and actually start clearing and farming players?

Our ABP is kind of embarrassing , I don't see the alliance in the hero world if changes aren't made.

DeletedUser

I find it quite Embarrassing that your acting like a two year old..
You say when are we going to get organised, Well if you actually spent time on the alliance forum you'd know we are organised. "I and many members are getting bored" You mean you and only you...

DeletedUser

No , no , no, no! You [person of questionable maturity]. Do you even know what we are talking about no?hmm I doubt it, do you even know who I am? Past experiences , grepolis stats? Oh wait you rather MRA the alliance to the top. Haven't you notice when we go up the ranks our avg points decrease?

And now let's look at the term "embarrassing". You , the founder of ExileD, are one of the most useless person in the alliance : when it comes to actual warfare. You have low points , low BP and you are basically a "noob". For example , when one of our members was attacked. You gave him the worst advice any imbecile can give "nothing". The members of the alliance did your job. Yes they did , you were useless.

U-S-E-L-E-S-S
How come you didn't organize that player to receive support? Or how come you didn't teach that player how to dodge the attacks? Seems like you are the embarrassing one.
You actually encourage our members not to attack the people who farm them. Oh god how I wish I could screen shot your uselessness.

And do you know what's funny? We as the members of your alliance teaches you how to actual lead. We all know you are going to get rimmed and the alliance will be in shambles when conquest season starts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then Why are you still in the alliance? Why is everyone in the alliance?

If i was as useless as you say i am, surely everyone would have left?
I know what i am doing. People must have faith in me to stay in the alliance. -.-

The player i think you are talking about receiving support, I gave him good enough advice, How come i didn't teach him how to dodge? Did you even think that he may already know how to dodge?

And the reason why you can't screen shot it? It's because you know our alliance is actually good.

I really think you're the [person of questionable maturity].

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How come this thread isn't closed?

Firelord opened a thread to announce his return, it seemed to be a fairly active thread and people were replying to other people's post's, even a mod had replied to firelord on it. However, another mod closed it saying that it was completely off topic.

Well, I'm not sure how this thread is on topic and that one was off.

It's the same thing, people talking about firelord and someone else, is just the same as firelord talking about himself.

All I'm trying to say is what is fair is fair, and if a thread created by firelord to talk about himself should be locked then a thread created to talk about firelord should be locked.
If not, then it appears that there is some bias against firelord.

DeletedUser

How come this thread isn't closed?

Firelord opened a thread to announce his return, it seemed to be a fairly active thread and people were replying to other people's post's, even a mod had replied to firelord on it. However, another mod closed it saying that it was completely off topic.

Well, I'm not sure how this thread is on topic and that one was off.

It's the same thing, people talking about firelord and someone else, is just the same as firelord talking about himself.

All I'm trying to say is what is fair is fair, and if a thread created by firelord to talk about himself should be locked then a thread created to talk about firelord should be locked.
If not, then it appears that there is some bias against firelord.

Just to point out, this thread was created to talk about anything but Firelord. It seems to have failed a bit. Okay, a lot.

DeletedUser

Then Why are you still in the alliance? Why is everyone in the alliance?

If i was as useless as you say i am, surely everyone would have left?
I know what i am doing. People must have faith in me to stay in the alliance. -.-

The player i think you are talking about receiving support, I gave him good enough advice, How come i didn't teach him how to dodge? Did you even think that he may already know how to dodge?

And the reason why you can't screen shot it? It's because you know our alliance is actually good.

I really think you're the Useless, unintelligent immature child.

To take screen shots of your forum silly ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.