Absurdity

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser345

Sorry mate but i dont think i will do this alliance busy may see when the next world comes out but maybe someone wants to take it over as it has a good member list.

DeletedUser5061

I want to join this alliance :) and I am gonna have a few friends join me for laugh we just want to kill stuff but not much for following orders as I think it's fair to say we know our shizz when it comes to this game. The friends I had in mind are:

Pendered
Mutzzy
Lefty2Guns
Chiron99

DeletedUser345

I want to join this alliance :) and I am gonna have a few friends join me for laugh we just want to kill stuff but not much for following orders as I think it's fair to say we know our shizz when it comes to this game. The friends I had in mind are:

Pendered
Mutzzy
Lefty2Guns
Chiron99

Maybe i will start this again then :)

DeletedUser

achilles,if u disband this,and dobby is in,i will corect my grammair,never talk dirty,beg for be a mod,and make for u a special millestone.do we have a deal?

DeletedUser5061

dude me and pendred both want a female leader, hate all these macho power tripping bs

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dude me and pendred both want a female leader, hate all these macho power tripping bs
i agree with any woman:ladyhawk,;ady gaga,cruella from 101 dalmatians,but not SS.but if im thinking right,i dont listen any orders,so,any woman can be leader.

DeletedUser

daizan(coz if im starting a conversation without insulting eachother with achilles i will start to take pills) talk with princesslozza or ladyana(if shes still playing).they both can be really good leaders.

DeletedUser5061

yeah I don't think lozza likes me much :( when I said lady leader I ment it like metaphorically someone with a soft touch maybe good diplomatically rather than some leader who thinks Maximus Decimus Meridius and thinks I won't launch LS attacks on them just because they are on my team.

Yo acky you are planning on living up to the name right?

An absurdity is a thing that is extremely unreasonable, so as to be foolish or not taken seriously, or the state of being so.

DeletedUser

Does this mean I will be in the same alliance as Daizan and Muttzy? :supermad: :eek:

DeletedUser

Does this mean I will be in the same alliance as Daizan and Muttzy? :supermad: :eek:
dont be bad with me.im not him.im a gentle young boy.anyway,daizan,i dont see why not put a real female leader(except pregnancy coz i hate him).u must admitt that u saw some female examples in grepowith some skills.think about,if we(and im sure we will,with or without tk playing against us,but i will never talk against him,coz is beyond decency in those moments and i have my limits) will win that world,and having a female leader(i just realised that betsy may be availeble)we will be double heroes.

DeletedUser5061

dont be bad with me.im not him.im a gentle young boy.anyway,daizan,i dont see why not put a real female leader(except pregnancy coz i hate him).u must admitt that u saw some female examples in grepowith some skills.think about,if we(and im sure we will,with or without tk playing against us,but i will never talk against him,coz is beyond decency in those moments and i have my limits) will win that world,and having a female leader(i just realised that betsy may be availeble)we will be double heroes.

Yeah I don't think Betsy likes me much either I think there is a pattern here

ps. i doubt she would like you either

DeletedUser

i think she really love me.anyway,when do u think the world will start(assuming that it will be with right settings)?hmm,maybe is better to ask dobby.he love me too.

DeletedUser5061

I heard they are gonna be busy and have huge lack of mods so i would think it would be another 3-4 months I will be on holday in june so I hope it's not then

thailand and bhurma

DeletedUser

somebody from absurdity is going to have to try out a CS nuke... or live the dream and conquer somebody with only biremes and swords. that would be, well, absurd!

Status
Not open for further replies.