Absurdity

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser345

Asth you noobz don't use the colour of your.name to get in! fill in the app like everyone else that wants to join

But i love yellow ;) i'll start enforcing this application rule from now

DeletedUser

fy, i joined absurdity on omicron, i wont join it anymore as NmE was first :eek:

DeletedUser

skully,when we will be hthere,all of u will no longer be.dont need to trust me,u will see.

DeletedUser

In-game Name: Asth
Grepostats Link(s): B
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player: C
Is The Absurdity Server Gonne Be Your Main Server: D
Worlds You Currently Play: E
Any Other Experience or Mad skillz: F
Are you a dude pretending to be a girl: G
The best alliance you have been part of: H
Your gaming/grepo moto: I
Which is your favourite hand: J
Your favourite song from the last 3 years (title + youtube link): K
Link To The Image You Think Defines Absurdity (in your mind): L
Your Absurd Title/Nickname (3 words/30 characters max): M
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adapt: N
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: O
Would You like a role within the alliance if so explain why you would be good: P

Am I doing it right?

I don't know if NmE are around antymore now TK is gone its one reason why i began to recruit again.

We sure are. So if they're both on the same world...

DeletedUser

Meh, NmE will never be able to live up to its name...
listen the man,noobs!he knows whut hes talking about.he will give us(absurdity peoples) the special spell of hermes(its a limited edition of spell) and me and dai will kill them all.why will he give us that?coz he can and he loves both of us(dai and me).why he loves us?easy.coz we r both idiots.

DeletedUser5061

I don't care what their name is PV should have been in the same ocean as Nemesis now that server is boring. So we should most def go into the same ocean to get oursleves killed :) what's absurdity without a deathwish

DeletedUser

right dai,lets go over them and attack them from the first moment.with all our armies.6 swords each.oh,we will beat them so hard.hi,hi!

DeletedUser

Yo...nobodyelse, are you tryin' to make up lost ground with all this posts ??

DeletedUser

angel,nobody invited u here.yet.but derep me again and i will think if we will or not invite u.the fact that we r friends doesnt mean i cant farm u.

DeletedUser345

Calm down muttzy no need to threaten ;) Endri please try not to de-rail this thread.

DeletedUser17157

This sounds just about bonkers enough to interest me. I may submit an app.

DeletedUser

dont forget to tell us if u r a man.and if u r(im sure dai knows but im not)r u l2g?

DeletedUser17157

dont forget to tell us if u r a man.and if u r(im sure dai knows but im not)r u l2g?

For some reason, Google translate doesn't recognize this language. Can someone please interpret this for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.