Absurdity

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

somebody from absurdity is going to have to try out a CS nuke... or live the dream and conquer somebody with only biremes and swords. that would be, well, absurd!
oh,teacher,u r always so smart.

DeletedUser5061

Yo boss man have a few questions it says we are looking for experienced active members, it says nothing about being aggressive does that mean you are gonna let in players that have more DBP than ABP (you know noobs as I call 'em)

The second thing it says
Conquering System - Conquest
does that mean if the next good settings are on a revolt server we won't be joining?

Thirdly can I be the diplomatz? I like insulting leaders of other alliances it's like my hobby.

**also can you not use the p-word, I hear it's cursed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13936

so what world are you guys playing and are there any other requirements to join

DeletedUser

so what world are you guys playing and are there any other requirements to join
next non-morale world.
requirements:if u r not mutzzy,u r in.first weeks,after that dai will take a look at your bpa.after that,well....

DeletedUser5061

next non-morale world.
requirements:if u r not mutzzy,u r in.first weeks,after that dai will take a look at your bpa.after that,well....

...he will attack you if you prove to be a noob, don't think I am joking the level cannibalism in this alliance ishould be high i think, the only reason we wanna join is to see how absurd we can actually be. Only thing we plan to do is put battle points on the board for acky, it might sound absurd to some but I see nothing wrong with attacking allys that prove to be noobs that way you can keep both the abp andf dbp in the alliance.

what do you say ache, are we gonna be allowed some in house fighting?

DeletedUser

in that case,dai,please,invite kurb and pregnancy.they r both noobs and i will be allowed to eat them.hi,hi!

DeletedUser5061

In-game Name:
Grepostats Link(s):
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player:
Is The Absurdity Server Gonne Be Your Main Server:
Worlds You Currently Play:
Any Other Experience or Madskillz:
Are you a dude pretending to be a girl:
The best alliance you have been part of:
Your gaming/grepo moto:
Which is your favourite hand:
Your favourite song from the last 3 years (title + youtube link):
Link To The Image You Think Defines Absurdity (in your mind):
Your Absurd Title/Nickname (3 words/30 characters max):
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adapt:
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances:
Would You like a role within the alliance if so explain why you would be good:

***********all questions must be answered, failure in taking it seriously will get you farmed***********

DeletedUser345

In-game Name:
Grepostats Link(s):
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player:
Is The Absurdity Server Gonne Be Your Main Server:
Worlds You Currently Play:
Any Other Experience or Madskillz:
Are you a dude pretending to be a girl:
The best alliance you have been part of:
Your gaming/grepo moto:
Which is your favourite hand:
Your favourite song from the last 3 years (title + youtube link):
Link To The Image You Think Defines Absurdity (in your mind):
Your Absurd Title/Nickname (3 words/30 characters max):
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adapt:
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances:
Would You like a role within the alliance if so explain why you would be good:

***********all questions must be answered, failure in taking it seriously will get you farmed***********

I think you should make everyone looking to join fill out the above application, I think those who can't be asked to do a simple application should not be let in because they either...

>> egotists who think they are above things like this.

>> they are way too serious and boring.

>> they just don't get it or don't speak english.

>> they are shy and silent type.

You don't want any of these people if you want to create a fun environment. Make them fill it out here on the public forums so we can all see what kind of people we are gonna be an alliance with + it will be fun to see how creative people can get. If someone can't be asked to make a forum account to make an app they obviously don't respact the alliance enough to make the effort in which case they should have to wait till they have proved themselves once the world starts.

Obviously some of the questions are more important than others, like I think it's very important we weed out those with bad taste in music, last thing you want is someone who spams chatrooms and forums with links to shyt music videos.

That application looks good but you might not want to have it seen by all the eyes on the forum pheraps mail me stuff like that from now.

DeletedUser345

Yo boss man have a few questions it says we are looking for experienced active members, it says nothing about being aggressive does that mean you are gonna let in players that have more DBP than ABP (you know noobs as I call 'em)

Yes we do want agressive active players but you must be carefull some players are amazing agressive players but because they have been targetted and gained a lot of bp doesn't mean they are noobs. I am going to try to follow that rule but not in all cicumstances and i will check the player out before i send the invite.

The second thing it says
Conquering System - Conquest
does that mean if the next good settings are on a revolt server we won't be joining?

If the settings are good on the next revolt world we may join it but its just a prefered conquest system that members carried over from Beta.

DeletedUser

Looks interesting with the updated roster, I might join because of the familiar faces so put me as a maybe.

DeletedUser5061

Asth you noobz don't use the colour of your.name to get in! fill in the app like everyone else that wants to join

sorry for the bad english and the double post inspired by mutzzy

DeletedUser

Asth you noobz don't use the colour of your.name to get in! fill in the app like everyone else that wants to join

sorry for the bad english and the double post inspired by mutzzy
hi,hi!thats why i like u,dai.coz u r an i...nimos(with big heart in romanian).

Status
Not open for further replies.