Passed Account Sitting Feature

Would you like to see this idea in the game?

• Yes

Votes: 36 73.5%
  • No

Votes: 13 26.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1483

Thats ok, but may i point out that you were saying that

There are so many ways to play this without having 3-4 ppl to watch over it 24/7...

Whereas, as im sure you have read in my first post as you have read it so many times, i mention that this would not be possible due to it only being allowed once a month?

Im sure i do not need to quote myself again.

So now your point is invalid, and so unless you have another opinion or suggestion (now that i have put in the original version how to prevent this)...

Instead of crying for.. no.. account sitting.. - LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE GAME!

:)

Thank you for your input, Chris

DeletedUser

Not including the account sitting option is the BEST decision INNO made ever!

Now stop trying to figure out how to sleep and actually LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE GAME!

There are so many ways to play this without having 3-4 ppl to watch over it 24/7...

Instead of crying for the account sitting, again - LEARN HOW TO PLAY THE GAME!

while ill not ever be using a sitting feature. This post doesnt add anything. if you will be away from the computer say during a war or some such but not long enough for enacting vacation mode, what does that have to do with knowing how to play the game?

DeletedUser87

Thats ok, but may i point out that you were saying that

Whereas, as im sure you have read in my first post as you have read it so many times, i mention that this would not be possible due to it only being allowed once a month?

Im sure i do not need to quote myself again.

So now your point is invalid, and so unless you have another opinion or suggestion (now that i have put in the original version how to prevent this)...

:)

Thank you for your input, Chris

My point is - no matter how many time, how long, when, where and so on, the decision inno made to not allow anyone else run your account is excellent. I'm not going to discuss it anymore, excuse me for that. I said what I had to.

while ill not ever be using a sitting feature. This post doesnt add anything. if you will be away from the computer say during a war or some such but not long enough for enacting vacation mode, what does that have to do with knowing how to play the game?

If you want to see your lover the same time your wife is waiting at home waiting for you, do you ask an account sitter to do the job for you? If you can't do the job - don't start it.

If you work as a stewardess - this game is not for you either.

I'm not going to argue with you either.
I said what I wanted to. See you all in the game ;)

UnDo.

DeletedUser

My point is - no matter how many time, how long, when, where and so on, the decision inno made to not allow anyone else run your account is excellent. I'm not going to discuss it anymore, excuse me for that. I said what I had to.

If you want to see your lover the same time your wife is waiting at home waiting for you, do you ask an account sitter to do the job for you? If you can't do the job - don't start it.
If you work as a stewardess - this game is not for you either.

I'm not going to argue with you either.
I said what I wanted to. See you all in the game ;)

UnDo.

that is the most rediculous thing i have ever heard... comparing playing a browser RTS to having an infidelity on your wife... you fail dude.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Account sitting was suggested in Beta. What the devs came up with instead is Vacation Mode. Good luck getting this passed but it's probably not going to be. This is not Tribal Wars and they don't want it to be Tribal Wars. If they did they wouldn't have made an entirely new game. New game = new strategies and new rules.

DeletedUser1483

Yes but we are suggesting different rules to tribal wars.

And this i prefer to tribal wars and will not be the same as it at all.

I hope they bring it in as it would be beneficial to have someone sit your account while your away.

If it doesnt get passed then fair enough, i am sure the developers have good reason for it. :)

Chris

DeletedUser

Never really cared for account sitting in TW. I would not like to have this in this game.

DeletedUser

Account sitting was suggested in Beta. What the devs came up with instead is Vacation Mode. Good luck getting this passed but it's probably not going to be. This is not Tribal Wars and they don't want it to be Tribal Wars. If they did they wouldn't have made an entirely new game. New game = new strategies and new rules.

everyone would empathize with this but because the game has a VERY similar battle/genre/game design it is unavoidable

I suppose most people would agree with me that without most of the features from TW, this game would be nothing more than a downgrade

DeletedUser

everyone would empathize with this but because the game has a VERY similar battle/genre/game design it is unavoidable

I suppose most people would agree with me that without most of the features from TW, this game would be nothing more than a downgrade

Plus there are many features in TW that will do a really nice job here. some of them are indeed a must have. grepolist being a diferent game from TW doesnt mean it can have some good features from TW. having those would make it like TW? i dont think so, but theyll add good stuff to this new game, removing features that were good on TW is as you say a downgrade.

DeletedUser

Poll added.

Voting lasts for 7 days, at which point the results will be passed to the developers.

DeletedUser909

My thought processes...(sometimes, they're linear..hehe)

Dammit, people, this is not Tribal Wars.
Vacation mode is meant to take the place of account sitting.
How will this affect me, esp. support wise? (yes, I am that selfish)
This will only benefit the very active player.
Benefiting active players is a good thing; keeps them interested and involved.
This just might be a good idea.
Okay, I vote yes.

DeletedUser

Without account sitting, a player can really fall behind. No one should be "punished" just because they go on vacation.

Although it does open the door to cheating, which I don't like.

It's a tough call, but voted yes.

DeletedUser

Although it does open the door to cheating, which I don't like.

As long as the amount of times you can let your account be sat is strict (and preferably stricter than TW, even without vacation mode I get by with 1 week every 120 days...), the cheating abilities should be limited to a minimum...

DeletedUser1483

I voted yes.. whoever wrote all this up was a genius i think. :p

Aslong as the cheating is controlled i do not think there is a problem. I would prefer it to be restricted more than TW aswell. :)

Chris

DeletedUser

i have to agree and vote yes for account sitting other players.
some players have business of their own,complicated schedule work time,impredictable things,you can name it,it will not have an end.

so yes to account sitting other players

DeletedUser

I voted yes.. whoever wrote all this up was a genius i think. :p

Aslong as the cheating is controlled i do not think there is a problem. I would prefer it to be stricted than TW aswell. :)

Chris

Are you sure the restrictions on TW prevent cheating as it is
account sitting prevents from supporting and sending resources
to restrict it anymore would be short of not letting you do anything but log in to the game as the sitter .... at least i think

:cool: sorry ><

DeletedUser1483

Well the restrictions i mean are such that it cannot be used as often as it can in tribal wars etc. To prevent over use.

Not a restriction on what the sitter can actually do. :)

Chris

DeletedUser

Thing I hated about account sitting is how many players would drop them on the active players. It also can become a hindrance trying to keep up with attacks and such.

I think people need to adjust to the fact it's not in this game.

DeletedUser

I think in the early days this could be a significant advantage but later on with multiple polis all at different stages of development and huge armies wandering about I don't see it making much difference to vacation mode.

I voted no because I feel that it will place those people outside an alliance at a significant disadvantage, it will be open to too much abuse, and lastly because I think Inno have actually designed a game that allows for you to take breaks and remain competitive, unlike evony where everything dies if you don't log on before breakfast because of the huge food related problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.