Top 12 Alliance A-Baps

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser

These guys come from Chi. They were there when I played there a while back and they seemed to get things done then....I believe it is mostly the same group so they might be worth watching in the future.....but who knows.....

I said no comment because i was trying to say something positive about the botton 6 on the list because personally if a alliance has been around since the beginning and only has that much BP they are not something to watch out for.

DeletedUser5061

Bangbros dude stop derailing the thread, if you have a problem with a post report it, if you have an issue with another player for personal reasons outside of the game, take it up with them in PM. We post on the forums about other alliances and how people play the game, it has nothing to do with there character or RL situations. Constant bringing up of these negative off-topic subject just makes reading the forums depressing so lets all move on.

It's funny and kinda pathetic, how you guys now wanna put our success thus far down to excessive use of gold and attacking our own thats fine, I don't mind a little propaganda. However I like to give credit where it's due rather than discredit people achievements myself but I guess your huge ego's just can't seem to comprehend how a bunch of noobs like us can be beating you guys in the ranks even though you guys are trying your best, I mean after claiming to be world beaters then proving otherwise I would looking for something to save face too.

I have no problems with alliances that make pacts, i know politics has and will aways be part of the game, that's why you didn't see me having a go at SGT Slaughter and co at it, if you see me having go at them it will be because I expacted them to be better than what they are at this moment, if and when they do make waves on this server I will be the first one to put my hands up and say you know what their slow methodical start seems to have work well for them (it's just an example). You guys on the other hand brag about how good you are and pwning ocean 55, when in actual fact all you have done is land in the same ocean and out numbered your opponents, working around the cap outnumber your ememies isn't a skill, it isn't something you brag about.

Let em look down on us.War isn't about being fair, or honest. It is about Victory. Daizan is a fool who is crying because we choose not to approach Grepolis from his perspective. We have our own style of play that suits us. He needs to stop whinning of spilled juice, and re-adjust his strategy to the turbulent ways of Grepolis.

We are even debating a 3rd pact at this point simply to further frustrate Daizan. We will be a triumvirate of death. I can't wait to see Pinky's response to that.

You see it as a war, we see it as a strategy game, you are after victory, we are after glory, no point reaching the top if you are not gonna do it with honour, having to share the glory with another alliance will make it less glorious but to be frank the main reason why we don't make pacts is we just don't care about success enough to compromise the fun.

You should try to step up to our level rather than try to drag us down to your level after all this is a heroworld.

images

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

Sorry guys but i left you the opportunity to have a bit of banter on this thread but people just couldn't let things said before die. from this point on this thread will be purely ABP discussion and such

anymore posts bringing up what has already been dealt with will in turn be dealt with

DeletedUser

I will drop this from the forums and said you my response in game.

DeletedUser

Attack Points per player(top 10 attacking alliances)

1 The Pink Death-2607
2 Eviction Notice-1449
3 Armageddon-936
4 Occupy-916
5 Titans Of Tartarus-817
6 Dacian Heros-702
7 The Brothers of War-495
8 Carpe Jugulum-484
9 Nemesis-425
10 Ace of Hearts-376
11 Athenian Glory-360
12 Myrmidon Warriors-276
13 S.L.I.L.F.-212
14 Bellerophon Guard -201
15 R.I.P-183

DeletedUser

the funny part is that there will still be loads of people who think that the pinks aren't the best alliance.
obviously people who weren't in xi, corinth, or any other world dominated by pretty much exactly these players where similar noobs (and even some good players) were at least as confident of beating them.
unfortunately,the general trend is that daizan's alliance will dominate ABP, points and conquests until the world gets stale and they leave. then the 2nd fiddlers will claim the #1 spot and puff their chests out as though they achieved something.
#beenthereamilliontimesbefore
#grepoliscertainties
#wordswithnospaces

DeletedUser19318

lol... dreamer... The 2 fiddlers will claim top stop and the Pink MRA will leave with there tails between there legs... been there before as well.

DeletedUser

lol... dreamer... The 2 fiddlers will claim top stop and the Pink MRA will leave with there tails between there legs... been there before as well.

I've seen a lot of people misuse the term "MRA", oh that's you included by the way.

DeletedUser2663

the funny part is that there will still be loads of people who think that the pinks aren't the best alliance.
obviously people who weren't in xi, corinth, or any other world dominated by pretty much exactly these players where similar noobs (and even some good players) were at least as confident of beating them.
unfortunately,the general trend is that daizan's alliance will dominate ABP, points and conquests until the world gets stale and they leave. then the 2nd fiddlers will claim the #1 spot and puff their chests out as though they achieved something.
#beenthereamilliontimesbefore
#grepoliscertainties
#wordswithnospaces

I do not doubt that they have some of the best players but that dosen't mean they are the best alliance, thats just your definition of it. For many of us here the factor of longetivity comes into our judgement of best alliance. For example, Grepohugs on gamma, dominated the world from day 1 and still dominated every ranking and thats over two years ago. they are the best alliance because of that. Any alliance that sticks around for a couple of months is good, but is no where near the best. Thats why EN will come out on top. we know how to stick it out. Have you not recognised some of the names here and seen how long they have been around in a particular world for? Probably not since pro's dont play morale worlds right.

DeletedUser

Indeed Metal, we are not just some random players that come for a bit and then restart another world. We are in it for the long haul, and that's why the Pinkies are doomed. This world is ours, plain and simple. However, you know as well as I do that regardless of how badly they are defeated they will do some elaborate mental gymnastics in order to convince themselves they succeeded. I anticipate the day the glorious Fail Whale falls from the sky and delivers the Pinkies from this world. All the ABP in the world won't save em. Also, I have a friend in your alliance I talk to on skype.

He verified that you have been attacking yourselves. Not all of you, but a small portion of your players. I must say my respect for you guys as players and an alliance was quite high until I got that message. I guess it goes to show that ABP isn't everything.

DeletedUser

I've seen a lot of people misuse the term "MRA", oh that's you included by the way.

MRAs do not have an average of over 2600 attacking battle points. There were several alliances that filled up early but some of them may have been premades.

DeletedUser

MRAs do not have an average of over 2600 attacking battle points. There were several alliances that filled up early but some of them may have been premades.

A MRA can be many things, putting a blanket on it doesn't mean you are an expert. An average of 2600 ABP this early is pretty damn good, and the way I read Kronnoss it sounded like he was calling Pink Death, which it is not.

DeletedUser

I do not doubt that they have some of the best players but that dosen't mean they are the best alliance, thats just your definition of it. For many of us here the factor of longetivity comes into our judgement of best alliance. For example, Grepohugs on gamma, dominated the world from day 1 and still dominated every ranking and thats over two years ago. they are the best alliance because of that. Any alliance that sticks around for a couple of months is good, but is no where near the best. Thats why EN will come out on top. we know how to stick it out. Have you not recognised some of the names here and seen how long they have been around in a particular world for? Probably not since pro's dont play morale worlds right.

The year I spent on morale world, Iota doesn't count for much I guess. I honestly don't think how long you trudge around on a world is much of an indicator but, whatever.

And, really MC? you're talking about sticking around? gimme a break. I was around on Xi long after you bailed out due to...what was it again? Oh yeah...that real life excuse people use when they start out failing miserably and can't quite get themselves up on the horse.

He verified that you have been attacking yourselves. Not all of you, but a small portion of your players. I must say my respect for you guys as players and an alliance was quite high until I got that message. I guess it goes to show that ABP isn't everything.

Yeah, there was a noob we just booted the other day that was asking early on in the world to trade BP with me like that. I was kinda surprised he even mentioned it cos it's a really lame and wasteful thing to do. It was my first indicator that he didn't really belong with us. It's not policy, and if I find out our guys are doing that I'll boot em cos our armies are meant for the "enemy". Buuuut, I don't think they are. I think you're full of the brown stink.

DeletedUser

Maybe the friend is talking about the swaps? That's the only thing that makes sense and in which case yeah we are attacking our own lil guys to get them in revolt :p Then again it's clear to see that's what we're doing and it should be clear why.

DeletedUser

Hahaha..This is sooo amusing..

I love how one argument has brought 20 others with it..and every post has another reason.. :) It's quite entertaining to read..Maybe one day I'll get a fresh post that hasn't already been replied too.. :(

Dear Darla, I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit. You're scum between my toes! Love, Alfalfa.<3

DeletedUser17088

everyone is obsessed with the word MRA.

I think my favourite type of poster in the forum is the ones that don't ever talk about MRA/elite nonsense

Metal you didn't stick around very long in Xi :D and it was YOUR premade

DeletedUser5061

We recruit a certain caliber of players but sometimes those players don't have the right attitude or aggression so they are kicked out or leave themselves. Once they are no longer in the alliance, they are considered an enemy like everyone in our vicinity that is not under the pink banner. Us attacking those players is exactly the same thing as you attacking Shpiler and taking his city so stop being a hypocrite like your friend MetalCore before you get owned again and have to resort to parsonal insults.

As for talks of longetivity, I honestly don't care, if there was choice between taking the one million ABP milestone and being number one a year from now, I would rather have the abp milestone but that's just me, have my fun and go rather than spend hours trying to move resurces between 80 cities.