Top 12 Alliance A-Baps

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Yes, we are two parts of the same alliance. But it's beyond ridiculous to call us an MRA. If you want to call us a pre-made, it's mostly true.

DeletedUser

Thing is...there seems to be lots of vitriol against PD, and I can't for the life of me understand why. Both sides have participated in forum banter, and both have respectable stats.

But, you know...Pauper comes out of nowhere calling us prima dona's with poor social skills and I have to wonder where that is coming from. We most certainly didn't get on here bragging about how awesome we are, and I don't much care that EN1/EN2 did. I just find it funny that they're accusing us of doing what they did, and putting us down for it. That is silly imo.

Having 2 branches is something people do on warrior worlds alot. I've been in those kinds of alliances, fighting other of those kinds of alliances. However, EN1/EN2 are the only ones on the Hero world that have done this so they stick out like a sore thumb, and you can't take em seriously for it...cos anyone they go to war with is, by default, at a disadvantage by the numbers. This is fine with me, I don't mind being the underdog. It just makes anything you accomplish less impressive.

Additionally, from my own experience concerning ABP in O55, it has been pretty hard to come by. For whatever reason, there are tons of players around us who simply don't defend their cities and we end up just farming them.

See...I don't have this problem in O44/O45. We, ofc, don't have pacts. You might suggest that they drop a pact or two with some of the alliances that actually do build troops. Ofc players in your ocean quit so you're farming em. We have those too. The reason you're not getting BP is cos in addition to being in bed with an alliance that does build troops...you're pacted with anyone that has troops and might actually attack you back. They're the ones you want to be attacking for BP...but you can't if they're green :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I attack plenty of players that are green. It's fun. It just wasn't as easy to come by when I personally had tried to gain ABP and it is separate from EN/Occupy. I was simply relaying my own personal experiences from the beginning of this world.

As for pacts, we don't actually officially have any either except from the obvious EN/Occupy pact. The reason why I left my old alliance is because they actually were pacted together with EVERYONE in my ocean and beyond just to try to take out EN/Occupy/PD. Lol. Literally, 9 alliances or something working "together" to take the "Top 3" out. Yet, only a few of us every attacked the "top 3" and got attacked back. They also never supported each other so it was a very terrible pact they had going on and was the reason why I left. Now I have a lot more free reign to attack whomever I want plus having the support of my alliance when I need it. That's the point of an alliance which is why I'm happy where I'm at.

Anyway, my point is, there are TONS of alliances out there that are joined at the hip. However, they fail at actually utilizing those pacts. En/Occupy utilize being joined at the hip very well. They're extremely organized for what they are. If your alliance chooses to go at it alone, good for you. That is honorable. However, what EN and Occupy are doing is not any less honorable.

But don't claim that EN/Occupy are the only ones in this hero world that do that. There are sooooo many out there that do. They just aren't effective.

Oh, also as for the PD hate or whatever is going on (I'm not even sure what's going on), I don't really have a comment for that. However, keep doing what you're doing and have fun. It is a game after all. I personally don't have anything against PD, but if I get up to you guys and we duke it out. Cool.

And lastly, I think Pauper was just trying to tell you how he got those statistics and to egg you on, etc. He called you a Prima Dona because you said we were a MRA. Which is insulting because we aren't. So a few heated words were exchanged and we move on.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Apology

So if Flaccid Death isn't a mod pre-made, why does almost every "PD is the best/most honorable/first to 1M A-BaP/most dominating/awesomest/kindest/fiercest/most social/blah blah blah" posting on here seem to be from a mod?

And your statement that "I don't recall anyone coming on here going on about how "Elite" we are" is the most farcical and easily disproven of all. Almost every thread in the forums--including this one--is replete with instances of your chest-thumping.

I'll admit it may not have been fair for me to call you "prima donas with poor social skills." Your social skills may be just fine; constant high turnover is more often an indication of poor leadership/management skills.

DeletedUser

I'm starting to get perturbed by the flaccid name. I get that you guys are called EN1 & EN2 and coming up with a funny/insulting name in return is part of the deal. But the connotation that the word has is kinda inappropriate. Considering that a fair number of us don't have the equipment needed for what I think you may be trying to imply with that wouldn't a better name be the order of the day?

Part of being a mod is coming on the forum to keep up to date with any new information coming from our super secret lair of awesome-ness (sarcasm) It makes sense that we would also be active in the worlds we play in, if we're not forum mods that lay down the law 'round these parts all the time.

Honestly the two mods that I see with the biggest mouths (I say this with love <3) are Jenn and Lane. Silly kids can't keep quiet :p

And again a handful of us came over together from Lamia. And by a handful I say maybe 12 or so of us. Does that compare with close to 100 players coming together? Not by my book, it might by yours though who knows~

DeletedUser

Statistical Analysis

How many of Pink Death's 35 members are also mods? (Since one of your more "prolific" posters is enthralled with statistics, perhaps she can do an in-depth analysis, replete with theta-1, theta-2, standard deviations, intervals and another rationalization for the outliers. Remember though, a Simple Random Sample (SRS) should be at least 29, which is only 6 less than your total population, so you'll have to use the entire population.)

The term "Flaccid Death" stems from my original post that got your fellow pink mauds' panties in a twist. In it, I listed the current conquest/eviction/occupation stats and asked--rhetorically of course--what good is all that A-BaP if you can't seal the deal with an actual conquest?

DeletedUser

What does it matter how many mods are actually in the alliance if your question was about how many of them are posting?

I don't really care what was said before, I only every really go back maybe a page so any comments before that in a thread don't register for me. I'm talking about what your continued use of the word could mean for people like myself that don't go far back in the history of threads.

I'm getting more involved in the externals than I ever really like to, hence why I only lurk :D

DeletedUser

To which I replied...we have sealed the deal with actual conquests. I just fixed your math to make it more relevant. You don't like it, tough. It's how it's done when you're looking at stats.

There are four mods in our alliance. Hardly makes us a "mod alliance".

DeletedUser12667

There are four mods in our alliance. Hardly makes us a "mod alliance".

Well you know jenn, those who fail to compare tend to make up reasons why they fail to compare. So you only have the stats you have cause you are a mod:rolleyes:

DeletedUser17088

How many of Pink Death's 35 members are also mods?

seems like you have some issue with mods... 4 mods in an alliance of 37 (whatever the number) means diddly squat.

also your use of the word flaccid is also starting to irritate me, its not even funny or clever and borderline in terms of forum content

on another note

I won't take sides with either of your alliances but i will make an observation. The lack of humour in posting is getting dull and certain players from certain alliances need to 'play the forum game' or just stop posting as they clearly do not know what banter is, instead resort to just insulting the other. Bad form.

continue the conversation by all means as i don't have much of an issue with it but be conscious that one party here is beginning to gain an ugly representation.

DeletedUser

The truth revealed on Pinks DBPS

They support a town with a few troops before attacks land thus gaining ABP and DBP.

Abuse of shared BP's revealed by one of their many in game mods? Possibly.

One can only speculate.

DeletedUser

They support a town with a few troops before attacks land thus gaining ABP and DBP.

Abuse of shared BP's revealed by one of their many in game mods? Possibly.

One can only speculate.

Ummm..yeah? Sometimes, when I need to kill off some troops quickly (or just cos I want the free pop NOW darnit NOW i can be impatient)...for sure I support a town and then attack it.

Everybody does that...or some version of that.

And now we're ready for the next unfounded grasping at straws reason why PD sucks eggs. Can we have the next contestant please...

DeletedUser

Sorry support enemy towns before your attacks land. :)

Nobody does that. If they do they're wasting their own resources, and...ummm...helping the enemy defend against...themselves? The game heavily favors the defender so...why would anyone do that?

I think...once again...you guys are making things up to try and save face.

Next?

DeletedUser

Nobody does that. If they do they're wasting their own resources, and...ummm...helping the enemy defend against...themselves? The game heavily favors the defender so...why would anyone do that?

I think...once again...you guys are making things up to try and save face.

Next?

You're right nobody does that.. that's why we have reports of Pinky's doing it.

DeletedUser

Is that the same gas you's use when talking about EN bireme attacks :p

Oh yeah...fair enough. I stated when I posted that I don't have the report though. And honestly...it was quite some time ago. That player might not even be in your alliance anymore...least I hope not :/