Top 12 Alliance ABP

DeletedUser

Lol this is all great stuff, and I am happy to see activity again in the forum. OK still the same old stuff regurgitated over and over by Hate and when anyone dares to try and talk about something different it ends up back on the old Hate Gravy Train again. But it is activity, and I am proud to have played my part, as humble as it is.
Needless to say, I have said enough about pacts and really given up about discussing its virtues, and as for the Zombie city under seige, credit where credit is due. You caught us with our pants down and our new member lost a city. City number ten for the Zombies in terms of cities lost. But we needed the wake up call and I said before I hate having so low a loss count as it breeds a sense of contentedness and comfort which is bad for any alliance. We needed to lose cities to wake us from our slumber, and we lost three from newly joined members. And awoke from our slumber. Wars are good even if may involve heated discourse and in some cases even foul language. But so long as its clean then it is all good fun to me:)

DeletedUser22650

seriously dude, go and attack a few ppl, earn your right to a voice :p

DeletedUser

and yet not a single word for the little pikachu's who are trying so hard to break this for you :)

The easiest way to stop all this would be to just come clean, in the end hate is fine with the situation it just makes us laugh when we hear "we only have a Pact/nap with shush" but then new alliances pop up in defence of you, Stop trying to Bs everyone

Oh and Yank you say that you and DL have only ever had an agreement not to attack each other, again i call Bs on that because DL on a number of occasions have provided support for your sieges and have sent attacks to break sieges on you guys, the 1 city i lost to shush would have been broken if it was not for DL and TGD and Zombies sending support and multi dropping Pats and chariots so the " we just dont attack each other is not entirely true is it :)

It is. We only share a joint forum with Zombies. Yes, some of our members do know members from other alliances and will personally call for help, but SHUSH as a unit is only working with Zombies and TM. We did have a non aggression agreement with DL, but TGD we've never had any business with what so ever.

DeletedUser

It is. We only share a joint forum with Zombies. Yes, some of our members do know members from other alliances and will personally call for help, but SHUSH as a unit is only working with Zombies and TM. We did have a non aggression agreement with DL, but TGD we've never had any business with what so ever.

Mate seriously that excuse will only work for so long, so a friend asks for help from a different alliance and then that friend gets all his friends to help his friend and so on and so on.....

Hey its fine, hate are happy with the situation, its not like we are getting our backsides handed to us is it :) (lol might regret saying that) but don't think that when a city is lost because of outside help we are just gonna stay quite about it and let you take all the credit, i would actually like to see your friends get some credit for a change, as zombies like to point out they have only lost 9 cities, but how many were saved because of outside help,

Its like me playing a game of 5 a-side football for my team and we have 11 players instead of 5 and the team we play has 5 players and we beat them 6-0, we then go back to the pub and tell everyone "yeah we won 6-0, we were great" but forget to actually mention the fact we had 11 players :)

DeletedUser

You missed my point brother. We've never claimed to have done any of this on our own, we're completely open about who and how we have agreements with.
My point is that you're all making asumptions that we're all working together based on a few insidents with a couple of us. Like TGD, we in SHUSH have never had any relations with them what so ever.

DeletedUser

That's it? That basically the whole freaking world! :p

I know you're relativly new in this world skully so Im gonna let it pass. But those where made back when SHUSH had 9 members and was ranked as the 11th alliance. So it was far from the entire world back then, can't blame us for how things turned out. :)

DeletedUser22650

lol, your gonna let it pass? i guess your new to grep so maybe skully will let that pass :p

DeletedUser34939

this is the stoupidest argument ever. Instead of trying to convince Dux that we aren't all working together why don't we all just give in and work together? it'll be wourth it just so make him shuddup

^its annouying isn't it.

DeletedUser22650

shhh, im not sleeping yet so you have nothing to say either mojo :p

DeletedUser

lol, your gonna let it pass? i guess your new to grep so maybe skully will let that pass :p

Yes Im gonna let it pass. His statment was that we've made pacts to protect us as between those 3 alliance we control most of the world. That argument is invalid as the pacts where made back when SHUSH was a little spot on the map down south in O55 and Zombies was still considered a rim alliance. Therefor I let his comment pass.

Skully can comment all he wants about me being new to grepo, Im well aware of the fact that this is only the second world I play for real, so I can take any comment about that any of you can throw at me, I however fail to see how that was relevant here though, you seem to have a profound need to always have the last word no matter how far from the actual argument berx.

DeletedUser

Yes Im gonna let it pass. His statment was that we've made pacts to protect us as between those 3 alliance we control most of the world. That argument is invalid as the pacts where made back when SHUSH was a little spot on the map down south in O55 and Zombies was still considered a rim alliance. Therefor I let his comment pass.
All I said was that you and your pacts make up around 3/4th of the whole world. I don't care if it was justified in the beginning of the world, that's irrelevant. It's about now. Now this coalition (Yes it's a coalition. It may only be 3 alliance but those 3 alliances are 3/4th of the world) is way too big to be justifiable.

What is the problem with breaking a pact for you guys? I understand it may be called backstabbing if you break a pact and immediately start attacking the others overnight, but if you make an announcement today that you will break pact x in one or two weeks I don't see the problem.

I'd even argue hate is better at diplomacy than you guys, at least they know what they want. You guys are great at pacting up but lack in standing up for yourself and breaking old pacts that are now blatantly for protection of your simmer that make up about 75% of your alliance. (same goes for zombies and merchants, btw.)

DeletedUser34939

thats ok dux, just keep talking in the externals.

that'll work just as well as PM to figure out when you get tuckered out

DeletedUser

All I said was that you and your pacts make up around 3/4th of the whole world. I don't care if it was justified in the beginning of the world, that's irrelevant. It's about now. Now this coalition (Yes it's a coalition. It may only be 3 alliance but those 3 alliances are 3/4th of the world) is way too big to be justifiable.

What is the problem with breaking a pact for you guys? I understand it may be called backstabbing if you break a pact and immediately start attacking the others overnight, but if you make an announcement today that you will break pact x in one or two weeks I don't see the problem.

I'd even argue hate is better at diplomacy than you guys, at least they know what they want. You guys are great at pacting up but lack in standing up for yourself and breaking old pacts that are now blatantly for protection of your simmer that make up about 75% of your alliance. (same goes for zombies and merchants, btw.)

Calling it a coalition would imply that we all work together, I do not know what the relation between the other two is but I belive they are not working together at all. It's more that they share a pact with SHUSH, and have different pacts on each side which the other one, and SHUSH, has no interrest in.

And when it comes to breaking pacts we strongly belive that pacts should be for life (til the end of the world), otherwise why bother even pacting?

And trust me, we know what we want, we have a pretty clear view of where to go and who to attack. Forgive me for not informing the entire forum about our plans though. :)

DeletedUser

Calling it a coalition would imply that we all work together, I do not know what the relation between the other two is but I belive they are not working together at all. It's more that they share a pact with SHUSH, and have different pacts on each side which the other one, and SHUSH, has no interrest in.
Zombies and Merchants are on the opposite side of the world. Ofcourse they don't help eachother.

And when it comes to breaking pacts we strongly belive that pacts should be for life (til the end of the world), otherwise why bother even pacting?
To protect yourself from being obliterated when it's come that far.
And trust me, we know what we want, we have a pretty clear view of where to go and who to attack. Forgive me for not informing the entire forum about our plans though. :)
Your plans aren't that hard to figure out as there aren't all that many options.... Once hate is gone, be it defeated or quit due to boredom, you guys will all start happily simming, win the simcity-minigame AKA world wonders and possible even merge with your oh so beloved allies because you're afraid to hurt their feelings by 'winning' the world without them.

An alternative would be... Oh wait, there is no alternative as long as you keep having wet dreams about being pacted for eternity.

DeletedUser22650

thats ok dux, just keep talking in the externals.

that'll work just as well as PM to figure out when you get tuckered out

apart from its only a tiny portion of my online time checking in here :p ...further up you said you thought you should be considered amoung the big boys, fyi it was your comment in the pm about note to self, berx is on in the morning that made me lose all respect for you as a player, a good player wouldve thought, berx is on id better get more fired ;)

DeletedUser34939

lol dude I was attacking a city wth like 200 troops in it with 150 slingers. it wasn't exactly a large scale offensive. why in the world would I have fired more knowing you were online and I wasn't gonna get my easy kills?

DeletedUser

Why do you persist with this not working together, stop making out its just a do not attack each other agreement when 50% of the time you have these other alliances helping you with supports for sieges and trying to break sieges so how the hell is that not working together?

i would just like to say that i have never seen or heard of TM helping Shush with offensive/defensive support (they have IB for that) :p

but i will say this again if you do not work together then how come when i lost a city too shush why was there supports rolling in from DL, TGD, zombies and this has happened on many occasions, how is this not working together? Look its fine as i have said before, it is the way it is, just stop trying to pretend that it is not.

DeletedUser34939

tgd and dl thought they were attacking the city and got confused.

zombies did it on purpose

DeletedUser18571

The Merchants made a pact with SHUSH around thangsgiving time, consider it a gift since it was made to give you guys something to bring up in your arguments. No help in offense or defense with SHUSH and just give us a good laugh since the outcome will remain with Merchants attacking hate and SHUSH aswell. We didnt go for SHUSH before the pact because they werent in our range, and they wouldnt go for us since they want Hate first. you can say we could have targeted them but thats not how Merchants fight, not cowardly just being smart with organizing and having our front line cities tightly together (the south of merchant territory wasnt secure until recently, we have our own decision on what secure means). And Im sure no one would get to our core since Frostmaker is impossible to beat(wouldnt matter if we pacted cause frost intopain and starwek would defend our south line with ease).

You can go ahead and consider merchants and IB one alliance, doesnt matter, Its just an effective form of splitting offense and defense, but I will say this "Merchants/IB membership never passed 100 members, so pls dont say we have them to get around the member cap. The result of this was to give calydon an illusion and dump their cs attempt on what looked to be a weak target, and all those that made that mistake lost countless CS.

Go ahead and make statements on IB/Merchants, it doesnt matter at this point. enjoy the rhape train we run on you.

P.S. Digital MYstik where are thou, would you be so kind as to give us an update on the numbers.

Last edited by a moderator: