Roman Republic 7452 22 339

Infernals 5013 18 279

L.F.N 4796 16 300

Memento Mori 2795 8 349

iron warriors 2602 8 325

D.O.M 2454 7 351

Immortals 2218 7 317

S.O 2078 7 297

Sorry if it is really horribly lined up. Also for some of the alliances I did abbreviations.

Sticky Please

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not so sure about Permanent Ban.....an awful lot of those members were once in SHIELD on server Athens......they ran for the hills the moment there was a RUMOR of approaching hostilities (which haven't really started to any substantial degree yet). Now a lot of those members are quitting Athens, when it hasn't really started anything yet. Grepolis is not a game that is played to fruition in weeks you know....or even in months. It's ongoing for years, and it's design does not allow for an end game: it's played until it's players quit, and that's it.

But so many players up and run away and quit after about a month of Athens?? Yeah, y'all got a strong alliance there, for sure.....

DeletedUser345

PB could be good but they could turn out dreadful if you applied you got in and so if you picked through their member list only a few would be quality players.

DeletedUser

Too early to judge...

If you guys think I'm serious about creating a noob MRA, then you're crazy. We'll start out this way, but when we trim the fat we will turn out good.

DeletedUser4577

Im all for MRA....Lol.

The rest will lose but Ban does look decent. Keep in mind most players tend to start quitting within the 3rd month and so on. We will see who sticks around and who is the best. A little MRAing might be the best idea rather then getting players from other servers who will have to weigh which world they will choose.

DeletedUser14385

PB could be good but they could turn out dreadful if you applied you got in and so if you picked through their member list only a few would be quality players.

if even half the pb players i know to be decent from xi hang around (and most have deleted their accounts so they will) then this server is a forgone conclusion....and im sure soc wont have to kick everyone i dont know, some are bound to be good players to

DeletedUser8969

i'm quite satisfied about my veteran players. even a brief perusal of their bona fides from xi would make your assessment seem shallow and not a little ridiculous. not to mention our other experienced players. would it hurt you to open grepostat once in a while:p

i remember what happend last time we played in competing alliances. you didn't think much of those players either. you thought that alliance was full of noobs too. you thought i was one of those noobs to i seem to remember.

this world is starting to feel an awful lot like xi. i'm not nearly as homesick as i once was.

DeletedUser

Massive Rhinoceros Army calls out Permanent Ban in their profile. Possibly already seeing early enemies in this server. They are pacted with 25 alliances already! I don't see them lasting long. I could be a 100% wrong though.

DeletedUser

Massive Rhinoceros Army calls out Permanent Ban in their profile. Possibly already seeing early enemies in this server. They are pacted with 25 alliances already! I don't see them lasting long. I could be a 100% wrong though.

You are 100% wrong.

DeletedUser

Hmm ok then. Well only time will tell. I'm expecting some unknown alliances to rise up in this world.

DeletedUser

my alliance is just starting up, the enlightened. we r a bunch of guys from sigma

DeletedUser

DrPepper, everything about their alliance is made to be a joke. The initials are M.R.A, they pacted with tons of tiny alliances, and many more things. I'm pretty sure jarp made the alliance as a spoof or something to M.R.A's.

Speaking of Dr Pepper, I'm really craving one right now...

DeletedUser

well if you believe that having pacts show weakness your wrong

as the saying goes keep your friends close but keep enemies closer are something like that

I am sticking with The Men in Tights.

Massive Rhinoceros Army (is kool) ;) (i would hide your pacts)

DeletedUser

well if you believe that having pacts show weakness your wrong

as the saying goes keep your friends close but keep enemies closer are something like that

I am sticking with The Men in Tights.

Massive Rhinoceros Army (is kool) ;) (i would hide your pacts)

We wear our pacts proudly lol.

If you guys think I'd waste my time making a spoof, you're wrong :p

MS started off as an MRA after all...

Of course, not at this caliber due to the large member cap :D We'll see what I do with it :p