Top 12 Alliance Discussion

DeletedUser

lol wow top 12 alliance discusion already... well perm banned have got the edge here so far, good players with a good leader.. M.R.A sorry looks like another MRA to me, but hey will look forward to the battles... its gunna be fun either way, great world settings gotta be good

DeletedUser

MS as in mentally ed?

Yep.

For everyone calling us an "MRA" I think you should just read our profile.

We are THE elite fighting force of world Corinth. If we have invited you, you must be a highly skilled warrior. We study every single person we invite so as to make sure we are allied with only the very best of the best.
srsly gais

DeletedUser

lol must have missed a few then ;) look forward to seeing how you fair once bp is over

DeletedUser

I'm afraid, ActionJackson, that SHIELD was a total joke. I was involved in NmE for some time in Athens, and SHIELD wasn't even viewed as a minor threat...

Also note that the alliance rankings will change notably when The Detached joins in a few hours time.

DeletedUser

detactched, who are they lol... lets just see what the world is like when bp is over, numbers count for nothing at this stage of the game if they have no boats lol, and lets face it... its about the resources at the moment

P.S anyone send me 5K resources of each need to get ready for after BP finishes, lol

DeletedUser

DrPepper, everything about their alliance is made to be a joke. The initials are M.R.A, they pacted with tons of tiny alliances, and many more things. I'm pretty sure jarp made the alliance as a spoof or something to M.R.A's.

Speaking of Dr Pepper, I'm really craving one right now...

Ohh wow I din't even notice that those were the initials.

DeletedUser

Hi everyone...what do you think,what alliance will rule O 54?

To early to judge. As for right now it's up for grabs still. M.R.A leads it right now in points but the others near them in points have better averages.

DeletedUser

Protogenoi will rule 54... lol well we will see but give it a good shot

DeletedUser

lol we will definitely not become one of them we have our guys coming in :)

DeletedUser

my initial thoughts:

1 Massive Rhinoceros Army - Clearly a MRA, like it says on the tin. I think this alliance was mainly for the lulz.

2 Permanent Ban- One of the leading candidates for best alliance on the server. I think we'll see the best of these guys once they've trimmed the fat.

3 Black Bullets- They state 'recruitment is open' and that they 'welcome any player who wants to join'. Bit of a MRA?

4 Last Fallen Nation- Good average points, #2 in O55. They don't state their conditions for membership, but they look decent.

5 Balkan Express- Another one of Slobo's ventures. Will most likely fail.

6 Roman Republic- Unimpressive name, unimpressive alliance. They recruit everywhere.

7 Protogenoi- Decent average, but I don't know how recruitment is closed this early on.

8 Rage I- I'm gonna say the dreaded M abbreviation.. yes, MRA.

9 Scorpio Rising- Pretty poor average, pretty poor profile, pretty poor alliance.

10 Pantheon- Fair few members scattered around 55, not really sure about them though.

11 Memento Mori- Look like a decent alliance so far. Be interesting to see where they go.

12 The Phalanx of Spartans, Uninspirational name. In PB's territory. Don't see them here for long.

DeletedUser17564

At the moment Pantheon are mainly just a members based alliance but we do have a few experienced players so we should do OK once the world starts to develop a bit.

DeletedUser

Really can't wait till this world kicks up a bit. It will be interesting to see whose in powerful positions.

DeletedUser

In my oppinion everybody has an chance to remain in top,even MRA's,it only depends an activity and the level of leadership.At this moment the best chances to became an great alliance have the small,compact ones,it's easyer to control an small group than an gigantic one.But we are just at the begining of the server...so only time will tell...

DeletedUser

my initial thoughts:

7 Protogenoi- Decent average, but I don't know how recruitment is closed this early on.

They are the leading alliance of chi... so basically made up of Friends... i can vote that they are cool guys

DeletedUser

1 Permanent Ban I am here. Dont expect objective decision. (we are best what to say else look at average pts and member size skip all of them we are a team of 140 players. noone is outside of our team)

2 Massive Rhinoceros Army too crowded easy targets.

3 Black Bullets- early to decide but they dont have base islands.

4 Last Fallen Nation- nice players here

5 Balkan Express- average alliance time will tell us if they are good or not

6 Roman Republic- Not a bad alliance.

7 Protogenoi- its a nice alliance these guys knows what to do.But their size is too small and have some far players.

8 Scorpio Rising not rising but maybe downing :p sorry guys.

9. Memento Mori they have very good players but they are at the center of war if they survive 6-7 weeks will be very good alliance.

10 The Phalanx of Spartans probably they will have hard times at start but have good players wish them luck.

DeletedUser

7 Protogenoi- its a nice alliance these guys knows what to do.But their size is too small and have some far players.

Cheers bro on the comment. We might be small andhave a spread but as you say we know what were doing... lol and love a challenge.

Congratz aswell PB look strong, good effort

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

MEH initial thoughts:

1 Massive Rhinoceros Army - lololololol

2 Permanent Ban- Seem good, although might have some issues with space

3 Black Bullets- Black bullets? Are their any other types of colour of bullet, I quite fancy a green bullet.

4 Last Fallen Nation- Look good, will probably stay for aw while

5 Balkan Express-
Another one of Slobo's ventures. Will most likely fail.

6 Roman Republic- Unimpressive name, unimpressive alliance. They recruit everywhere.

7 Protogenoi-
Decent average, but I don't know how recruitment is closed this early on.

8 Rage I- Ima let you into one of my secrets, B.O.B. (Sorry just had to say that)

9 Scorpio Rising-
Pretty, pretty, shiny, shiny

10 Pantheon- Could be good, could be bad.

11 Memento Mori- I see this alliance staying around for a substantial length of time (Substantial means good only in a more clever way)

12 The Phalanx of Spartans WOOHOO

Done editing Owens post