Top 12 Alliance Discussion

DeletedUser

Cheers bro on the comment. We might be small andhave a spread but as you say we know what were doing... lol and love a challenge.

Congratz aswell PB look strong, good effort
Thank you credit goes to concil :)
Good luck on new server.

DeletedUser

MRA: a joke alliance that makes me lol every time i look at their profile ;) I feel bad for all the noobs that join their alliance thinking they are leet pros :O
PB:my alliance. No comment *cough its amazing! cough*
Dont know anything about the rest of the alliances except Protogenoi. They are the rank 1 alliances on chi with very good members so i expect them to go far

DeletedUser

never said all the members of MRA are noobs :)
And yes jarp, you are leet pros :p

DeletedUser

Only 2 days till protection period ends,then we will can make an ideea what "mammoth" will survive this server... it's all about preparation and leadership...
4chsmu1.gif

DeletedUser

Okey, here is an up to date chart of alliances

Rank-----Name------------------------Points-----Members--Average Points
1----- Massive Rhinoceros Army---- 193090----- 411--------470
2----- Permanent Ban---------------- 125129----- 158--------792
3----- Last Fallen Nation------------- 80938------ 108--------749
4----- Black Bullets-------------------64678------ 114--------567
5----- Roman Republic--------------- 63617------ 105--------606
6----- Rage I-------------------------- 54983------ 154--------357
7----- Protogenoi--------------------- 38632------ 49---------788
8----- U.S.A.-------------------------- 31193-------75---------416
9----- Shadow Organization----------31169-------75---------416
10----The Phalanx of Spartans------ 25045-------59---------424
11----Straw Hat Pirate X------------ 23526-------64---------368
12----Pantheon-----------------------23356 -------54---------433

And now for my comments :p

Massive Rhinoceros Army- Classic MRA, but good leadership. Will eventually disband, in my opinion
Permanent Ban- my alliance, so no comment :D
Last Fallen Nation- Too soon to tell, but if stats say anything, these guys will do well
Protogenoi- These guys stats are amazing. I have no clue how their players seem to be on all the time, and yet they still (hopefully) have social lives
And now... rant over.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Protogenoi- These guys stats are amazing. I have no clue how their players seem to be on all the time, and yet they still (hopefully) have social lives

Well the answer to that my friend is.... we don't sleep lol, when the missus go to sleep i sneak back down to the room, and sneak back up before she wakes up. She can't understand why i look like a panda now but hey she will never know.... hahahaha unless u guys tell her:eek:

:pro:

DeletedUser

I don't know how you and your girlfriend's sleeping habbits relate to Corinth's top 12.

DeletedUser19554

i don't know either but my guess last fallen nation is an alliance to beat because we all know that alliances will gang up on mra pb and protengina because it's hard to re create an alliance that was great in protengina, and pb's case because people gang up on you so they can brag about taking down elite alliances but you can still survive though and mra's case because well people like gang up on mra's but they can last if they trim fat and teach their players fast.

DeletedUser

I don't know how you and your girlfriend's sleeping habbits relate to Corinth's top 12.

i was replying to a comment made about my alliance and enlighten people how just one of the protogenoi players appears to be online.

P.S next time you minus rep me make sure you get your facts right before you do it. You need to grow up.

DeletedUser19554

never heard of him but asumeing imposter since he's so small

DeletedUser20289

i literally started this world like 2 minutes ago, so lets see how this goes. Permanent ban looks the best so far.

DeletedUser

i literally started this world like 2 minutes ago, so lets see how this goes. Permanent ban looks the best so far.

I think they'll stay the best for a long time. They will have some others contending them though.

DeletedUser

Standings as of 2011.11.14

1. Massive Rhinoceros Army - 235330
2. Permanent Ban - 199018
3. Last Fallen Nation - 116593
4. The Olympians - 102604
5. The Lost Atlantis Empire - 85703
6. Rage I - 70792
7. Shadow Organization - 65648
8. Protogenoi - 55631
9. U.S.A. - 50782
10. Straw Hat Pirate X - 44812
11. The Phalanx of Spartans - 41587
12. DEIMOS - 35657
13. Shadow vipers - 34735
14. The Warriors - 31402
15. The Undead Phoenix - 30596

I still say it's a bit early to talk. We need at least 1 week after BP ends to start judging ...

Last edited by a moderator: