Top 12 Alliance Discussion

DeletedUser5061

Well I think he means who has taken over the Nockossa account and the answer is ME. I figure it would be nice to fight against the venom squad for a change.

DeletedUser18317

I actually think Nickossa account is being auctioned off, rumour has it he got in so much debt with his gold buying that his house is being repossessed so he is now auctioning his account to buy a nice trailer for him self LOL

DeletedUser

Well jimmy moved in with his mother
Cuz he ain’t got no place to go

And I’m now I’m right back in the gutter
With a garbage bag that’s full of clothes

Cuz you live at home in a trailer
What the hell u gonna do

Cuz I live at home in a trailer
Mom I’m coming home to you

DeletedUser

are there any players who actually believe that LoA is something more than a joke?

isnt it embarassing then that your alliance is having such a hard time dealing with such a joke of an alliance? i wonder what that says about YOUR alliances competence.

DeletedUser

I think they're fighting more with PB. Even at their state they could blow your alliance out of the water.

DeletedUser

Nick should have disbanded the alliance before leaving at least that way the few good players on that team would have stood a chance instead of being dragged down by the rest of the cowards in that team.

Last time I and those "cowards" with me on this server met you Dai, you and your allaince were the 1's that ran away. I see your still running your mouth though as if people care what a cement head like you has to say about being part of a team. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

Last time I and those with me on this server met you Dai, you and your allaince were the 1's that lost. I see you still running your mouth though as if people care what a cement head like you has to say about being part of a team. :D

cement head now you hurting my feelings :(

As for losing, I never do because I play to make friends and have fun, And I have done that on every server I have played in thus far.

See some people take this game so seriously they will carry on playing even though the game aint fun for them due to ego/pride/dumbshizz, I just aint one of those people, I will quite happily quit a server if it's too fast or stale, which some boobs will see as their victory, oh well

DeletedUser

Last time I and those "cowards" with me on this server met you Dai, you and your allaince were the 1's that ran away. I see your still running your mouth though as if people care what a cement head like you has to say about being part of a team. :D

eh, I was one of those who quit (assuming you are talking of Xi) and did it cos there wasn't much competition there and that gets boring lol Hope the same doesn't happen here.. cos I've stayed in a world that is dead for longer than I should of cos I didn't wanna appear to be a quitter, but what is the point in keep logging on if you don't really care too much. Better to move on and annoy someone else instead ;)

DeletedUser

isnt it embarassing then that your alliance is having such a hard time dealing with such a joke of an alliance? i wonder what that says about YOUR alliances competence.

so you are a believer of the Theory that LoA is our main concern..?
a small question:are you pacted with Star X,Immortal Leaders,The Phalanx of Spartans and all the rest Corinth alliances in your area but APE so you can fight only APE...?

your happy crew is good located in the peacefull wtaers of 64 but in the scenario that APE falls,you know you have 0 chances VS PB or TVG right?

your spy network stands good,and surely your double agents is your best card in your deck;-)(without them you couldnt do much,even if we have our hands full with PB)

DeletedUser5061

Oh now I see you edited your post, me calling you a coward is what hurt, yeah truth usually does :D

See what I ment was their are a few good players like t-nigs, Brunita and few other who are constantly building LS to keep up the fight but they are fighting a losing battle coz there are too many cowards like you, DionysianWives, PureRat, EvilsBeach and FitOfRage on that team that do nothing to help with the war against PB but make excuses.

DeletedUser8969

i'm sure he's not talking about PV. Only an mental defective would call PV a bunch of cowards.

although the opinion of a player with as few abps as he does should be taken with a grain of salt. he's one of those backseat generals in the rear with the gear talking tough.

that said PB has topped it's 3rd core ocean. one more to go. good job guys!