Top 12 Alliance Discussion

DeletedUser5061

Permanent Ban - Big mouths, no pacts and too spread out they won't last long enough to reach the age of wonders I don't think (17 months).

Aurum Potestas Est - When an alliance does well the leader will get a lot of praise and take alot of credit for other peoples work but I suppose that that comes with the territory. What also comes with the territory is a duty repay your players for their loyalty for example if you are no longer able to lead an alliance that is sinking fast disband it before leaving instead of handing over a sinking ship for someone else to captain. That is called taking one for the team because this way your players can regroup under a differant banner without feeling guilty about it and if anyone points a finger it will be at you and not them. Of course some would disagree and say persevere but that's something you do in life not in a game you play to have fun IMO.

The Varangian Guard - There are good alliances and then there are predator-like alliances. TVG are a good alliance but if they were a predator alliance they would have gone in for the kill the moment they smelt monkey blood.

Snoops Troops - Like one of maiden's poems it rhymes.

The Detached - I think they think they're good but what they don't realise is once we have a sit down with the stand, being good aint gonna be enough.

The Association - That's the alliance where everyone is a founder so I a mass-mailed them about a gold reward for the person that disbands it, we will see how long they last now.

Legion of Achilles - They seem like a predator-like alliance but they are a rim alliance trying be elite which is silly, they should be utilizing the alliance cap to their advantage because PB are miles ahead of them.

The Stand - If I name a alliance it would be something like rage it puts you in the right mindset, calling yourself stuff like The Stand or The Shield means you've already lost before you even started, you're thinking defence, that's how you lose just ask APE.

Pride and Glory - The name is better than using something like the spartans i suppose but still like pointing a big sign at yourselves saying this alliance is full of noobs.

Last Fallen Nation - If you don't know what it means to be insignificant, take a look at LFN they are a great example.

Star X - Proper MRA lol haven't seen one in a while on one of my servers.

BeastlY - coz the dudes in this alliance are ugly.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The Detached - I think they think they're good but what they don't realise is once we have a sit down with the stand, being good aint gonna be enough.

I've never said I think we're good. All I've done is criticised Snoops Troops. I think we're better than a few alliances in the top 12, but you make it sound like we've been singing our own praises.

And as for Pride and Glory, they're good enough to take a city from PB, aren't they?

DeletedUser8969

thanks for the praise, owen. :p

i guess we are so great now that taking one city from us on the rim makes an alliance good.:cool:

DeletedUser

With Ape Gone the top 12 has changed a bit with a few new
additions so here it is (keeping the thread alive and im bored)

Rank...........Name...............Points...........Players.....Average points
1.......Permanent Ban...........7195900...........92.............78216
2.......The Varangian Guard...5474677..........100............54747
3.......Snoops Troops...........2843263...........72.............39490
4.......The Association.........1984362...........34..............58364
5.......The Detached...........1680661...........43 .............39085
6.......Legion of Achilles.......1620258...........55 .............29459
7.......Pride and Glory..........1490723...........71.............20996
8.......Seriously Enlightened..1425780...........29.............49165
9.......Zuzu.......................1235388...........27.............45755
10......Last Fallen Nation.....1229097..........114 ............10782
11.....Fluffy Ninja Kittens.....1062373..........16.............66398
12.....Star X......................803855..........172.............4674

DeletedUser18317

Please could we have a minutes silence for the primates please hahaha :)

DeletedUser

Ok since no one has updated this in forever figured I would give it a stab see how it goes.

1.Permanent Ban - clear cut number one still running the world, best average per member and highest abp as well still. Seem to be getting a little competition from TVG now though.

2.TVG- If PB is clear cut number one they are the clear cut number 2, at this point it is more or less a two alliance battle between them and PB. As stated above they seem to be holding their own pretty well against PB.

3.The Association- A good alliance, good average have been around since pretty much the beggining. Good member base and have some real good players.

4.Response Error- Pretty good alliance recently lost their top member tiesto though.

5.Oceanus Imperium-Biggest MRA on the server with over 200 members spread out across all the oceans, poor average and horrible abp per member.

6.Argonauts- Dont know a whole lot about these guys. Appear like an mra at first glance but have decent abp and average points still far better than Oceanus.

7.XXXIII- Seem like a pretty good alliance, impressive average points and pretty good abp as well.

8.The Unknown- Seem like a bit of an mra to me decent abp I guess.

9.Beastly- Staying true to their name they seem kinda beastly, looks like a good alliance.

10.Bone collectors-MRA, they may just give oceanus imperium a run biggest mra on the server need to improve their member count for that though.

11.Origin-Believe they used to be MRA which ironically is still what they are, should change their name back.

12.Rise of the Titans-I know their 13 but they are far better alliance than whoever is 12 so figured I would slide them in here. Awsome name pretty good average and abp, some pretty good players in the alliance.

Now feel free to rip me to shreds :))

DeletedUser

12.Rise of the Titans-I know their 13 but they are far better alliance than whoever is 12 so figured I would slide them in here. Awsome name pretty good average and abp, some pretty good players in the alliance.

Now feel free to rip me to shreds :))

Why not just slide all the mra's out and make up the top 12 the way you think it should be? If ROTT start loosing cities and drop down the ranks you cant just keep bringing them back up because you think there good. Other than that the assessment is good.

DeletedUser

It was just one alliance slid up one slot didn't think it was that big of deal personally. Thanks for the response though its appreciated. The idea of having someone make a top 12 without mra would actually be pretty cool to be honest lol. Or someone makes a top 12 alliances outside of the core oceans, saw someone do that on another world was pretty cool.

DeletedUser

yeah but no one knew the alliances except the person who made the list and the player in the alliances, it still was cool though.

DeletedUser

Do you even know what server im talking about posiden? For some reason I dont think you do.

DeletedUser

It was on Heraklion. Top 12 Non-Core Alliances I think the name was, not 100% sure though.